twist after promo (Page 3)

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Im worried about this since the time JV khush khabar dene wali thi...lets jus hope nothng as such happns...neither do i want JV to lose her baby nor Mannu

and i can bet ,manvi will be in death bed and then it will be in jeevi hand to save manvi or not ,dam sure,either baby or manvi,and one side virat will want manvi saved and on other family would want baby .i hope devar- bhabhi is able to save manvi and baby too,but importantly manvi.
yeah hopefully...fingers crossd...i just hope whatever complications or stuff they have i want both of them safe...i cant see losing any1 Cry
on the first stand,the idea of cv's is too bad,but i can gaurentee this track will surely give them high trp,more drama and if we see,this is track which will connect all the three jodis ,virman,jeeman and virika.and thats it .trp will surely be high as even cancer will be included in it.

Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Virman12

can i get the link

See this Link 

slovearmaan Senior Member
slovearmaan
slovearmaan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=somakomal]Im sure Manvi is going to get superrr ill, but will ok all ok at the end of it, but I HOPEEE that Manvi DOESSS give Jeevika a kasam or something because I am not at all in favr of her killing her child even for Manvi. How can they even show or promote something like that on television??!!!!!![/QUO

Yuppp u r rite n its illeagle too...Dey can't show pregnecy termination for any reason, its against to d Law n punishable...
rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
hey my prediction is also quite similar with ur prediction...i think manvis condition is goining to be worst day by day...so she need blood/bone marrow...so jeevika decide to donate her blood/ bone marrow to her lill sister... even without caring about her child, that time may b viren not supports her...n her decision may create a tiff between her n viren...without listening any 1, going against  every 1... finally she take her last decision to save manvi...n for manvi she abort her child...n manvi dont know anything about this all drama...and after the all her treatment when she get fine... 1 day she will get to know about her sisters sacrifice...that time she though she is d culprit in this, she is responsible for this...so thats y she may take dicision to leave virat n jeevika...bcs she is not able to give them any happiness...
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Well The Promo was for sisters now Its clear certainly.It was not about Roka & happiness But about how this happiness gonna turn out to be colorless soon.Roka's back drop & Positive set up might pull up more viewers to glue on screen thus It was used in sign of happiness after much drama and sadness.But Its BEHNA promo which will Twist tale of them as VirMan all the way.atleast I m glad cancer would take a focus after this looking at promo and sacrifices indication given by Jeevika .

Maanvi saved her from fall Does this Mean even if Jeevika gets ready to give away her unborn child sake of Mannu .Maanvi would be one to stop her.either way Maanvi gonna suffer the most so as Jeevika;s married life all the way.Its too much complicated and I really hope they dont mess up it.They can go with what ever want sake of TRP drama/tears/Pain/Twists .But at the end I just hope baby and Mannu would be fine !:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooriaa

sujal16 Groupbie
sujal16
sujal16

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
I am following this topic since yesterday, after seeing the promo i am confused myself but whatever predictions are coming up i am guessing where the drama is heading. But, we all need to understand that from the first day the plot was how a sister sacrifice happiness for another sister. I am just worried about the bonding of Manvi, Jeevika, Virat and Viren with each other in this track... What you guys think?

Go to top