India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

twist after promo (Page 2)

Arshi-licious01 IF-Rockerz
Arshi-licious01
Arshi-licious01

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
One relation, Virman or JeeMan, will definitely tumble… But both are so strong that they will stick through thick and thin… 

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_sara

i m sure manvi ko kuch nai hoga..!!
hav faith in virat and cvs...

have faith in virat ,but cv's no re,from 7 day challenge they have ruined it virman till now,so this track is surely one of best track till now,but can cv's handle this,tthe way cancer track is treated we can see clearly,i hope they handled this properly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooriaa

spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi-licious01

One relation, Virman or JeeMan, will definitely tumble' But both are so strong that they will stick through thick and thin' 
bingo,absolutely correct.either jeeman or virman will tumble Confused.and manvi she is too ziddi,uski baat akhir me sabko manni hi padti he ,jeevi aur virat bhi,i hope devar-bhabhi are able to save her with no problems.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooriaa

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Im worried about this since the time JV khush khabar dene wali thi...lets jus hope nothng as such happns...neither do i want JV to lose her baby nor Mannu

hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Jus Pray Manvi Ko Kuch Na Ho Cvs Pe Bahrosa Rakho Im Sure They Wont Do Anything Sever To Manvi Cuz CVs Know That Us VirMan-Ians Aint Guna Accept It So TRPs Gone Dwn The Drain
Jus Pray Manvi Is Safe And Most Of All Lets Keep Trust On Virat's Love That He Will Sae Her And Protect Her Like He Sed In The Hospital Scene Where We Gt Their Passiontionate Hug And Kiss
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvVirManNiShal

Jus Pray Manvi Ko Kuch Na Ho Cvs Pe Bahrosa Rakho Im Sure They Wont Do Anything Sever To Manvi Cuz CVs Know That Us VirMan-Ians Aint Guna Accept It So TRPs Gone Dwn The Drain
Jus Pray Manvi Is Safe And Most Of All Lets Keep Trust On Virat's Love That He Will Sae Her And Protect Her Like He Sed In The Hospital Scene Where We Gt Their Passiontionate Hug And Kiss
cv's pe bharosa,thats a difficult thing to do,we have seen na how they treated 7 day challenge ,and more how cancer is treated,hell scared ,and here dam sure they are going to place jeeman in middle. hope jeevi is able to save manvi, dekhlena it will be in jeevi hand to save manvi or not.i hope baby and manvi both r saved ,for virat ,i hope he becomes a piller for jeevi if family are against it.sure he will.

Edited by chaitu-monaya - 06 August 2012 at 11:10pm
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Im worried about this since the time JV khush khabar dene wali thi...lets jus hope nothng as such happns...neither do i want JV to lose her baby nor Mannu

and i can bet ,manvi will be in death bed and then it will be in jeevi hand to save manvi or not ,dam sure,either baby or manvi,and one side virat will want manvi saved and on other family would want baby .i hope devar- bhabhi is able to save manvi and baby too,but importantly manvi.
.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

and i can bet ,manvi will be in death bed and then it will be in jeevi hand to save manvi or not ,dam sure,either baby or manvi,and one side virat will want manvi saved and on other family would want baby .i hope devar- bhabhi is able to save manvi and baby too,but importantly manvi.
yeah hopefully...fingers crossd...i just hope whatever complications or stuff they have i want both of them safe...i cant see losing any1 Cry

Go to top