spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

dont want to spoil the happyness here,but i am getting worried now for manvi,as we can see,were is these all heading too promo clearly says it all.seems like telling about upcoming twist .How Maanvi holds Jeevika from falling clearly hints Maanvi would not let happen anything to J's baby.Than who will save our Mannu ! jeevi will surely choose manvi over her baby,but as shown in promo,if manvi doesnt allow for it or gives her some "kasam "then ,how will manvi be saved.i am scared now.what will happen to virman then? ๐Ÿ˜•

i want here virat to step in ,and yaa,virman should be so strong to face this stage that if such situation comes virat must be strong to save manvi ,i hope manvi ko kuch naa ho.๐Ÿ˜•Edited by chaitu-monaya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Even i thought of making similar post.I am too scared thinking what will happen to behnas and virman
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: aeesha

Even i thought of making similar post.I am too scared thinking what will happen to behnas and virman

more then behna and virman,i am worried about manvi,as we know jeevi always listen to her,even if jeevi is angry she will agree to manvi and we also know how ziddi manvi is .i just hope manvi ko kuch na ho,๐Ÿ˜•
princess_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i m sure manvi ko kuch nai hoga..!!
hav faith in virat and cvs...

Amara786 thumbnail
I hope the cvs find a way to cure Manvi through something else not through the baby cos I want both Manvi and baby to be in show just pray this happens!
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Im sure Manvi is going to get superrr ill, but will ok all ok at the end of it, but I HOPEEE that Manvi DOESSS give Jeevika a kasam or something because I am not at all in favr of her killing her child even for Manvi. How can they even show or promote something like that on television??!!!!!!
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the only post i found sensible after promo... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
One relation, Virman or JeeMan, will definitely tumbleโ€ฆ But both are so strong that they will stick through thick and thinโ€ฆ 
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_sara

i m sure manvi ko kuch nai hoga..!!
hav faith in virat and cvs...

have faith in virat ,but cv's no re,from 7 day challenge they have ruined it virman till now,so this track is surely one of best track till now,but can cv's handle this,tthe way cancer track is treated we can see clearly,i hope they handled this properly.
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi-licious01

One relation, Virman or JeeMan, will definitely tumble' But both are so strong that they will stick through thick and thin' 

bingo,absolutely correct.either jeeman or virman will tumble ๐Ÿ˜•.and manvi she is too ziddi,uski baat akhir me sabko manni hi padti he ,jeevi aur virat bhi,i hope devar-bhabhi are able to save her with no problems.