India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Stop thief, say cast of kkusum- funny!!

Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

LOL what a funny article, yaar kkusum pariwaar ki to kismat hi phuti huwi hai, first things first TRP ratings doosre shows chura le gaye, phir lead actress ko koi churaa le gaya, aur ab bicharo ke mobiles ko bhi Ekta ne nahi chora.

ye to hadh hi ho gayi yaar LOLLOL- please read article

Stop thief, say cast of Kkusum
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   May 3, 2005

IMMOBILE: Abhay (Anuj Saxena) of Kkusum

There has been more drama happening off-screen at the Kkusum shoot than on-screen at Sankraman Studios, Goregaon.

It has nothing to do about the reversal of roles in this Balaji show's title character.

It actually has something to do with robberies. Mobile phones and cash are easy to flick from make-up vans and sets, especially when stars are busy with giving shots.

Robberies have become commonplace in studios and in most cases are overlooked. But on Friday night, in a rare instance, the cops were summoned to pursue the case.

Anuj Saxena, who plays Kkusum's hubby Abhay, had his new state-of-the-art mobile whacked.

He was so annoyed that he called the police. "This is at least the fifth time a robbery has taken place on the sets. I knew I would not get my mobile back, but I wanted to send a warning note to whoever was behind it so that such things do not ever happen again."

IMMOBILE AND PENNILESS: Kumud (Aashka Goradia)

The cops, who landed on the Kkusum sets, did a bit of interrogation, rounded up one or two suspects, but no one claimed responsibility.

The reason why Saxena took the drastic step of calling the law-enforcers at a shoot was to ensure "that the particular thief in question could feel the heat before striking again," he says.

Moreover, Saxena's phone was not lifted from the vanity van but from his own private room he has on the sets.

Another victim of these robberies has been Aashka Goradia, who plays Kkusum's daughter, Kumud. She has had three mobiles and cash stolen from the make-up van. "I lost three handsets in a span of one-and-a-half months last year. Once, even the mobile phone and cash in my purse was stolen."

Goradia adds that after expensive models of her cellphones vanished, she now pays one of the unit hands Rs 150 per month just to safeguard her mobile! "At least now I don't have to worry about my phone or money going missing when I am giving the shot."

It is learnt that several other actors too have been victims of these thieves. Urvashi Dholakia (Komolika of Kasautii Zindagi Kay) had her mobile phone stolen from under her nose.

"I was shooting for Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeequat and had kept it for charging at the sound recording box.

I turned for a second and the phone was gone; the charger stayed intact. After this incident, I made it a point to guard my mobile and purse. I would give it to the hair dresser to keep it," says Urvashi.

There are several more telly stars who have been victims. As Goradia says, "It is difficult to point a finger at anyone as there are so many people on the sets. But we hope whoever is doing it stops immediately.

We work hard to buy things for ourselves and hate to see it pinched like this."

who do you think the suspect is, i think its Ekta, what say LOL!!!!

Jots Big smile

ALLboutLOVE54 Groupbie
ALLboutLOVE54
ALLboutLOVE54

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
THANX!!!!LOL
bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLthanks! LOLLOLu never know it just migth be ekta!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top