Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I appreciate the emotions of the die hard fans here. It is very nice to see such loyalty but I am afraid that if we don't give back any constructive criticism, the show will ultimately suffer.

I do love this show and Virman and really longing to see the magic again.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sara_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Norstar

I appreciate the emotions of the die hard fans here. It is very nice to see such loyalty but I am afraid that if we don't give back any constructive criticism, the show will ultimately suffer.

I do love this show and Virman and really longing to see the magic again.

I completely agree !

We are loyal and die hard fans however we cant be delusional and ignore whats happening..

If you compare todays scene to another scene 3 or 4 weeks ago, its completely different.. there is a lack of magic, emotion and spark

I really hope SBS or any other show .. show us a segment of Nishal and them saying that they dont have any problem..

Cus clearly.. Daal mein much kaala hai
VirManForLife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you!!!
This content was originally posted by: Saraa.7

I completely agree !

We are loyal and die hard fans however we cant be delusional and ignore whats happening..

If you compare todays scene to another scene 3 or 4 weeks ago, its completely different.. there is a lack of magic, emotion and spark

I really hope SBS or any other show .. show us a segment of Nishal and them saying that they dont have any problem..

Cus clearly.. Daal mein much kaala hai

Well,We 'All' are NiShal fans here(I assume).None us is questioning NiShal's professionalism.It's just that,from da past couple of weeks,the VirMan scenes seem spark-less.It may be happening due to CV's negligence,da 'Writers' may have lost da track,or anything else.We are their die-hard fans.So we expect da 'BEST' from them,and we do have a right to express our feelings and worries if we are not getting what we wanna see.Because sum of us,watch dis show for NiShal/VirMan chemistry only.😊 So I hope,whatever da problem is,gonna get fixed.Be it CV's,Writers,Actors or any oder thing.
omi523 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have noticed so many people are concerned about this
mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
want virman and im sad about nshal
mazha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope v will get over  this confusions in their next interview.