omi523 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
BEFORE I BEGIN. I LIKE TO SAY I LOVE LOVE LOVE VIRMAN.

THAT'S WHY IT HURTS TO SAY THIS. RECENTLY I FEEL THAT THE SCENES BETWEEN THEM IS VERY WEAK . LOOK AT TODAY'S EPISODE WHY WASN'T VIRAT UPSET HE DIDN'T EVEN SEEM TO CARE THAT THEY R BREAKING UP EVEN IF IT'S FOR A DAY. WHEN YOUR IN LOVE IT'S HARD TO STAY AWAY FROM  THE PERSON U LOVE.

WHATEVER IS GOING ON WITH NISHAL IT SHOULD NOT EFFECT THEIR WORK. THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS AFTER ALL AND KUSHAL EVEN SAID IN A INTERVIEW "WE GET PAID TO LIKE EACH OTHER".

WHATEVER THE PROBLEM, MY MESSAGE TO THEM IS GET OVER IT.  MORE THAN VIRMAN I LOVE THIS SHOW, I COUNT EVERY SECOND UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE AT WEEKENDS I WATCH THE VIRMAN SCENE FROM NUMBER 1 TO 423 THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM.

SO NIA KUSHAL PLEASE THINK OF YOUR FANS PERSONALLY WOT HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE IS YOUR BUSINESS BUT PROFESSIONALLY YOU GUYZ OWE US TO A CERTAIN EXTENT WE GIVE  U OUR TIME, EMOTIONS, AND TO A CERTAIN EXTENT OUR HEARTS TO YOU DURING THOSE 21 OR SOMETIMES 22 MINS WHEN WATCHING YOU.

I DON'T KNOW IF WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY HAS COME ACROSS PROPERLY. I  WANT NORMAL VIRMAN BACK PLEASE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am in agreement with your post - (next time please don't type in all CAPS, it makes reading difficult and sounds like you are shouting...just a friendly advice)

It is obvious NiShal are having some sort of disagreement and it shows in their interviews as well as in the show. I am a big NiShal fan and really hope they bury the hatchet and get back to being normal and yes professional.
Aashika_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i hope nishal see this post
omi523 thumbnail
thanks for the advice to be honest when i was typing the message i was so upset i didn't realise it on caps lock. thanks
ilovevirat21 thumbnail
they dont owe us anything...kushal worked through an eye infection, which i think went to the other eye aswell, and nia became ill after the rain scene.

if thats not dedication, what is?

and...blame the writers...theyre the ones not giving us virman scenes.

xxx
lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: omi523

BEFORE I BEGIN. I LIKE TO SAY I LOVE LOVE LOVE VIRMAN.

THAT'S WHY IT HURTS TO SAY THIS. RECENTLY I FEEL THAT THE SCENES BETWEEN THEM IS VERY WEAK . LOOK AT TODAY'S EPISODE WHY WASN'T VIRAT UPSET HE DIDN'T EVEN SEEM TO CARE THAT THEY R BREAKING UP EVEN IF IT'S FOR A DAY. WHEN YOUR IN LOVE IT'S HARD TO STAY AWAY FROM  THE PERSON U LOVE.

WHATEVER IS GOING ON WITH NISHAL IT SHOULD NOT EFFECT THEIR WORK. THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS AFTER ALL AND KUSHAL EVEN SAID IN A INTERVIEW "WE GET PAID TO LIKE EACH OTHER".

WHATEVER THE PROBLEM, MY MESSAGE TO THEM IS GET OVER IT.  MORE THAN VIRMAN I LOVE THIS SHOW, I COUNT EVERY SECOND UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE AT WEEKENDS I WATCH THE VIRMAN SCENE FROM NUMBER 1 TO 423 THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM.

SO NIA KUSHAL PLEASE THINK OF YOUR FANS PERSONALLY WOT HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE IS YOUR BUSINESS BUT PROFESSIONALLY YOU GUYZ OWE US TO A CERTAIN EXTENT WE GIVE  U OUR TIME, EMOTIONS, AND TO A CERTAIN EXTENT OUR HEARTS TO YOU DURING THOSE 21 OR SOMETIMES 22 MINS WHEN WATCHING YOU.

I DON'T KNOW IF WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY HAS COME ACROSS PROPERLY. I  WANT NORMAL VIRMAN BACK PLEASE

agree yaar i too mentioned this several posts...please nishal get over it
Edited by lakshm - 11 years ago
God knows what has happened,but I hope the magic cums back soon.The scenes seem a bit forced these days.May be their health,may be sumthing else.πŸ˜”
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovevirat21

they dont owe us anything...kushal worked through an eye infection, which i think went to the other eye aswell, and nia became ill after the rain scene.

if thats not dedication, what is?

and...blame the writers...theyre the ones not giving us virman scenes.

xxx

I disagree with "they don't owe us anything" part - of course they owe us - We are the fans and have invested so much of our time and emotion in them. If we all disappear, they will not have much of a career.πŸ˜•

Working with an eye infection is commendable and working while being sick is very difficult - so I agree with you there.

Also, I think the CVs are suddenly moving real fast to the next track and the writers and directors are failing to add the right elements to make it profound - wonder what the heck happened to this team??😲
Originally posted by: Norstar

I disagree with "they don't owe us anything" part - of course they owe us - We are the fans and have invested so much of our time and emotion in them. If we all disappear, they will not have much of a career.πŸ˜•

Working with an eye infection is commendable and working while being sick is very difficult - so I agree with you there.

Also, I think the CVs are suddenly moving real fast to the next track and the writers and directors are failing to add the right elements to make it profound - wonder what the heck happened to this team??😲

@Norstar(sorry i don't know ur name😳),I agree wid u!!😊
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ok i completely disagree..
2days scene was exactly wat VirMan stand for that convo was beautifully written and executed!
i donoo y u ppl think that they fought!
again stop speculatin 2 much ppl..
2days scene loved it!
after such a loong time i go2 see my VirMan back!
love them ..
NIShal rock!..each nd evry scene..besides no one has the r8 2 questn their professionalsm!..
fought otr not..no way!..they wud nevrr lt anytn affect thier work ..
having said that lets not get n2 their personal lives..no one knws anytn..so y pretend that we do!

Edited by misaki - 11 years ago