India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

GET OVER IT!

omi523 Senior Member
omi523
omi523

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
BEFORE I BEGIN. I LIKE TO SAY I LOVE LOVE LOVE VIRMAN.

THAT'S WHY IT HURTS TO SAY THIS. RECENTLY I FEEL THAT THE SCENES BETWEEN THEM IS VERY WEAK . LOOK AT TODAY'S EPISODE WHY WASN'T VIRAT UPSET HE DIDN'T EVEN SEEM TO CARE THAT THEY R BREAKING UP EVEN IF IT'S FOR A DAY. WHEN YOUR IN LOVE IT'S HARD TO STAY AWAY FROM  THE PERSON U LOVE.

WHATEVER IS GOING ON WITH NISHAL IT SHOULD NOT EFFECT THEIR WORK. THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS AFTER ALL AND KUSHAL EVEN SAID IN A INTERVIEW "WE GET PAID TO LIKE EACH OTHER".

WHATEVER THE PROBLEM, MY MESSAGE TO THEM IS GET OVER IT.  MORE THAN VIRMAN I LOVE THIS SHOW, I COUNT EVERY SECOND UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE AT WEEKENDS I WATCH THE VIRMAN SCENE FROM NUMBER 1 TO 423 THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM.

SO NIA KUSHAL PLEASE THINK OF YOUR FANS PERSONALLY WOT HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE IS YOUR BUSINESS BUT PROFESSIONALLY YOU GUYZ OWE US TO A CERTAIN EXTENT WE GIVE  U OUR TIME, EMOTIONS, AND TO A CERTAIN EXTENT OUR HEARTS TO YOU DURING THOSE 21 OR SOMETIMES 22 MINS WHEN WATCHING YOU.

I DON'T KNOW IF WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY HAS COME ACROSS PROPERLY. I  WANT NORMAL VIRMAN BACK PLEASE

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kushniamazhaVirManForLifeslovearmaanNorstarSamaira32_Sara_shehroon_riazlakshmapplenpeachesalicemathprincess_sara-Antu-_-Aslan-Let-It-Go

Norstar Goldie
Norstar
Norstar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I am in agreement with your post - (next time please don't type in all CAPS, it makes reading difficult and sounds like you are shouting...just a friendly advice)

It is obvious NiShal are having some sort of disagreement and it shows in their interviews as well as in the show. I am a big NiShal fan and really hope they bury the hatchet and get back to being normal and yes professional.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kushniaVirManForLife_Sara_shehroon_riaz-Antu-_-Aslan-

Aashika_virman Goldie
Aashika_virman
Aashika_virman

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
i hope nishal see this post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirManForLife

omi523 Senior Member
omi523
omi523

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
thanks for the advice to be honest when i was typing the message i was so upset i didn't realise it on caps lock. thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarshehroon_riazapplenpeaches

ilovevirat21 Senior Member
ilovevirat21
ilovevirat21

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
they dont owe us anything...kushal worked through an eye infection, which i think went to the other eye aswell, and nia became ill after the rain scene.

if thats not dedication, what is?

and...blame the writers...theyre the ones not giving us virman scenes.

xxx

ArShi_NiShalkushniakushdeewanishehroon_riazmisaki

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omi523

BEFORE I BEGIN. I LIKE TO SAY I LOVE LOVE LOVE VIRMAN.

THAT'S WHY IT HURTS TO SAY THIS. RECENTLY I FEEL THAT THE SCENES BETWEEN THEM IS VERY WEAK . LOOK AT TODAY'S EPISODE WHY WASN'T VIRAT UPSET HE DIDN'T EVEN SEEM TO CARE THAT THEY R BREAKING UP EVEN IF IT'S FOR A DAY. WHEN YOUR IN LOVE IT'S HARD TO STAY AWAY FROM  THE PERSON U LOVE.

WHATEVER IS GOING ON WITH NISHAL IT SHOULD NOT EFFECT THEIR WORK. THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS AFTER ALL AND KUSHAL EVEN SAID IN A INTERVIEW "WE GET PAID TO LIKE EACH OTHER".

WHATEVER THE PROBLEM, MY MESSAGE TO THEM IS GET OVER IT.  MORE THAN VIRMAN I LOVE THIS SHOW, I COUNT EVERY SECOND UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE AT WEEKENDS I WATCH THE VIRMAN SCENE FROM NUMBER 1 TO 423 THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM.

SO NIA KUSHAL PLEASE THINK OF YOUR FANS PERSONALLY WOT HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE IS YOUR BUSINESS BUT PROFESSIONALLY YOU GUYZ OWE US TO A CERTAIN EXTENT WE GIVE  U OUR TIME, EMOTIONS, AND TO A CERTAIN EXTENT OUR HEARTS TO YOU DURING THOSE 21 OR SOMETIMES 22 MINS WHEN WATCHING YOU.

I DON'T KNOW IF WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY HAS COME ACROSS PROPERLY. I  WANT NORMAL VIRMAN BACK PLEASE

agree yaar i too mentioned this several posts...please nishal get over it

Edited by lakshm - 06 August 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstar

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sara_applenpeaches_innocent_

Norstar Goldie
Norstar
Norstar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovevirat21

they dont owe us anything...kushal worked through an eye infection, which i think went to the other eye aswell, and nia became ill after the rain scene.

if thats not dedication, what is?

and...blame the writers...theyre the ones not giving us virman scenes.

xxx

I disagree with "they don't owe us anything" part - of course they owe us - We are the fans and have invested so much of our time and emotion in them. If we all disappear, they will not have much of a career.Confused

Working with an eye infection is commendable and working while being sick is very difficult - so I agree with you there.

Also, I think the CVs are suddenly moving real fast to the next track and the writers and directors are failing to add the right elements to make it profound - wonder what the heck happened to this team??Shocked

kushdeewaniVirManForLife_Sara_applenpeaches-Antu-_-Aslan-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index