Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

HAppy Birthday Lovely leo Neelu (Page 4)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

My comments in black 

Neelima was taking hours to get ready . But then  after all it was her day! Her birthday which her friends at MMT had decided to celebrate with pomp and flair. Mamta  who had learned a new hair style was excited to try it on neelu and so remained with her in the dressing room. LOL

Ah cool Mamta is my stylist for the dayDancing

Kuls who was in charge of the party was getting impatient. Shamil had promised to bring the birthday cake and she was nowhere to be found. Kuls looked around with satisfaction. Siree & varsha were blowing the birthday balloons while kiran was writing a new  story to be presented to Neelima.

Kul  is incharge LOL Excellent waise Leo's are good at stressful stuff like these. Aww Shamo you got the b'day cake! Poor Siree & Varsha get to the grunt work LOL Still haven't got the story from KiranLOL

Sita was preparing a photo album with all the beautiful moments they shared at MMT .  Fari  was teaching a few dance steps to shourie , khushi & susheta. 

Fari teaching dance stepsShocked That too to Shourie, Khushi and Sush??? Three of the unruliest bacchas in MMTLOL Sita is a sweetheart (come here Sita Hug)

Sumi had promised to perform the hunterwali song nakamuka while Udhay was in charge of the music.

Trust Sumi to do the needful to entertain us. But yeh hunterwala dance was your idea na???? ROFL Best person in-charge of music! Udhay is our little encyclopedia specially when he gave us a very important bit of information on Hrithik Roshan's wife (She was all set to do a cameo in NBT ROFL

Amisha could be heard  practicing a new song  for the birthday girl inside the bathroom.

Jes jes Ami has a song for every occasion

"Kuls, see the birthday I cake I made especially for neelu!"

Kuls turned around to find a beaming shamil  holding a peculiar looking cake as if it was a prized possession. All ran towards shamil to see the cake..

"Nice cake.' Said  sita ." But yeh kaunsa shape hain? It looks a dog run over by a truck!."

ROFL ROFL ROFL Sita!!!!LOL

Shamil is offended. She looked  around for support but found all the girls giggling except  Fari who seemed to be seriously studying the cake.

Awww Shamo aye labhed dhe cake ka shape. Haan Fari ki "doctoreelay" nazron se kuch nahi bach saktaLOL 

"Shamil, I actually love this design u have done on the cake." She said. "Looks like an angel praying."

ROFL ROFL ROFL

"No yaar! Its actually spiderman head desking' replied poor shamil almost in tears.

ROFLMAO ROFL ROFL ROFL Shamo tumne toh mere dil ka haal jaan liya. Mujhe apne b'day par Spidey doing head-desk waale shape ka hi cake chahiye tha Hug

Everyone tried  to hide their grin and appreciated the cake.

Hey who is laughing at my b'day cake huh???? Angry

"Listen everyone!" It was Manesha who was standing on top of the stairs. "See am gonna do the count down for the big event today and u have exactly 15 minutes to get ready!"

Another 1 hour and 50 minutes later Manesha again counts 10..9'8'7'6..5..4''3'..2''and 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Mani!!! ROFL  Hug

Neelu appeared on top of the stairs along with manesha & mamta in a beautiful  blue gown, blue earrings, blue bracelet and a blue necklace. She waved her hand at her friends just like those beauty queens at the pageants do.  Every one applauded as she walked down

Was I looking pretty in my blue ki dukaan???Embarrassed 

It was then , all noticed her new hairstyle.

"Whats on your head neelu?" asked Kuls.

"Looks like someone has placed a cobweb on ur hair!" 
Kul how politically incorrect are you???Angry How can you be so negative and bash every thing yaar? Just because Mamta doesn't give you pocket money you think you can say anything???? You are so hostile and have turned your back on my hairstyle Cry 

Mamta is hurt. Neelu is annoyed while others keep quiet so that they can have the cake soon.

Mamta  ignore them I love my new hairstyle. I've always wanted to look like Lord Shiva.

All stood around her as Neelu blew the candles while Amisha sang aloud  the new song she had been practicing. Kuls had a tough time  trying to stop her.

Kul!!!Angry Bhy ju stopping my Ami???

It was time to cut the cake and soon they realized they didn't have the knife.

"Kuls u didn't bring the knife?" Fari scolded her

Yeah Kul! I thought you were in-charge here!!!!

"Not my fault! Shamil brought the cake , She should have brought the knife too"

Haan when all else fails blame others Clap

"Oye why are u blaming me??? " screamed Shamil Hug

There was chaos all around as every one blamed one another and then..

A normal day in MMT then.

"Mere paas hain knife!"

All turn around to find a smiling Rondi with her infamous butter knife!

ShockedShockedShocked Yeh tha mera b'day surprise??? Main paida hi kyun hui?

"who invited this museebat?" Neelu is hurt.

"I think no one! She has this habit of barging into places where she is uninvited." Whispered Sita.

Bang on spot as always Sita!

AS she walked in slow motion towards thhe gang , Udhay put on the song.."Bhoot hoon mein" scaring the wits out of everyone.

Good choice Udhay. I would have loved it more had you included Monu's "Mehhhghaaa" in between the song. True spooky effort.

Slowly rondi moved up to neelu and showed her the knife.

"Kaat lo"

ShockedCry Mummy!!!!!

"Kya?" asked neelu shivering.

"apna cake re" Rondi  opened her mouth and gave an evil smile.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Neelu took it from her and slowly cut the cake while rondi sang  aloud 'happy birthday to u' in her haunting voice ,sending a shiver down the spines of the  MMT gang.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Rondi offered to distribute the pieces of the cake.

Such a sanskaari kudi unlike Meenu who keeps spilling chai on Monu. 

Varsha & shourie refused to take it from her first but is forced to , after Rondi shoved her knife at them. Sumi who was trying to act brave, hurriedly gulped down her piece of cake when she saw Rondi looking at her. 

Poor bacchas Hug Sumi gulped the cake so that she could have another pieceEmbarrassed

Poor MMTians. They realised that making fun of Rondi at MMT and actually facing the terror is entirely different!Tongue

Haila! True that! Ouch

Thank you so much Shamo Hug

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 07 August 2012 at 7:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVshouriesitammaSilentsoulshamilHit.It.Misschweetu-Swetha-

fariya94 IF-Dazzler
fariya94
fariya94

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
wish u a very happy birthday...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misschweetu--Udhay--

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
am glad u liked it neelu LOL Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulNeelimaSJchweetu--Udhay---Swetha-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

Happy Birthday Neelu.HugHug.

A small gift for u...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...hope u like it...just ek smile dikhavo ya smile karne ka pretend karo after watching then I will b d happiest person...in bhorld...TongueLOL...or atleast laugh at my bad editing skills...OuchLOL

Thank u fari n kuls for dis wonderful thread..it's really amazing...ClapClapEmbarrassed

Sireee Hug Awesome VM yaar! Clap Loved it. Loved the spooky music in at the start LOL

Gumnaam hain koi for Raddi ROFL I think its time CV's made her gumnaam.

Haye "lag jaa gale" phor Raddi. Mera favourite song. Purane janam ka scene ROFL Ridz and Monu should file for Fear Files

Bad editing!!! Itni modest mat bano sweetie. It is awesome!!! 

Na Kuch Banayenge Hum aur Na Kuch Bigaad paaoege Tum ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVHit.It.Misschweetushamil--Udhay---Swetha-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

i send card to Fari but it's not working anyways neelu i give you hereBig smile

Birthday Facebook Greeting Cards
Thank you Ami Hug For all your kind and funny words. You are the reason why I am even in this forum. Thank you so very much Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVHit.It.Misschweetu--Udhay---Swetha-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deb-

Happy Birthday NeeliMaa  ...Enjoy...

Lovely surprise...

Thank you so much Deb Bro Hug

Originally posted by manesha76

Monkey Icons       Monkey Emoticon Monkey Icons 

Sending birthday blessings filled with love and peace and joy wishing sweetest things happen right before your eyes

Thank you so much Mani Hug I love the springs Dancing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVHit.It.Misschweetumanesha76--Udhay---Swetha-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
many many happy returns of the day neelu Partymay your all dreams come true in the year ahead Smile

Thank you for the wishes Komal Hug

Happy Budday Neelu,God Bless U All The Happiness and Many Many Happy Returns Of The DayPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty 

Awww thnaks for the wishes Bishal Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVSwastikAshNiSilentsoulHit.It.Misschweetu--Udhay---Swetha-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
happy birthday Neelima enjoy ur special dayBig smile

Thanks Ramona Hug

Happy birthday neelu

Thanks for the awesome wishes Shobha Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVHit.It.MisschweetuSilentsoul--Udhay--Reenatyzed-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index