Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

HAppy Birthday Lovely leo Neelu (Page 3)

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday neelu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulNeelimaSJHit.It.Misschweetu--Udhay--

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Neelima

I habh loadz of wishez yand esphejal sweetz phor yooo!! It'z mhy phabaret Dharwad pedha! Enjhoy yit yand habh a Nije Budday!!

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Neelu dear Hug 
Many many happy returns of the day!!!Hug 
Hope you have a great birthday and may god fulfill all your dreams.HugWish you lots of happiness and a wonderful year ahead!!! EmbarrassedHug

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO  YOU...NEELU
AND here is a trayful of MALADOO just for you.!!!!!!

Edited by sitamma - 06 August 2012 at 9:19pm

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Kul - Thank you very much for this thread and all the kind words/blessings you've sent my way. I love every single bit of this thread and really don't know how to thank you enough. All I can do is give you a big monster hug Hug You have always always encouraged me with your words and I hope you continue to do so in the future as well. Thanks Kul !

Fari - Thank you Hug What can I say? Awesome VMClap How did you manage to pull out the chindiest of my views??? LOL My favorite was Subha asking why there are no male version of Mohan in the world & of course the "need to know bits of MMT" by Udhay ROFL I can't believe you spent such a long time painstakingly making such a special VM for me and all MMt-ians. I think everyone from MMT will join me in thanking you from the bottom of our hearts for this VM Hug Needless to say your words bought khushi ke aansu in my eyes. It has been a pleasure knowing you. And yes yes I did sound like an aunty in my posts ROFL Now you know better than to believe what you read. Thanks Fari for everything you've written!

You both totally rock! Dancing Labh ju Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVHit.It.MisschweetuSilentsoul--Udhay---Swetha-

ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Many happy returns of the day Nileema!!! May god fulfill all the wishes that you aspire for!!
Yensoy!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJHit.It.Misschweetu--Udhay--

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEELU...

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Lakhu Bro  - Haawww mujhe Maa bana diya Cry LOL Thank you so much for your wishes bro Hug

Sumi  - Thank ju bhery bhery much. I love how you've signed the greetings as Suman I. H. LOL Hug Waise MMT waale VM mein mera sabse chindiest comment maine tujhe hi likha hain. LOL

Mamta - Thank you so very much Hug If it weren't for you there would have been no MMT and hence no "home" for an orphan and bhatakti aatma like me. Thanks!

Shourie - Thank ju Sbhweetie Hug Labh all dhe giphts isspeshially the high heals gaagle aend choodiez. Bhe habh tho palty as soon as ju are bhack. Thanks phor dhe picture!

Udhay - Thank you so much Bro Hug What special music are you going to play today??? LOL

Reshu  - Thank you so much cutie pie. Sameer!!!!Day Dreaming BlushingHaawww mera Sameer tumhara chacha kaise ban sakta hainAngryLOL Thanks for the wishes Hug

Kiran - Ambeyyy Laali Lipishtick thank you for the awesome wishes Hug But where is chapter phour???AngryLOL

Khushi - Thank you Khusi bitiya Hug Apni naani ka aashirwad nahi logi? LOL

Shamo - You wrote a spoof for me (wipes khushi ke aansu and runs in slow motion towards Shamo) Hug Absolutely labh labh labh labh labh labh labh eettt "dil se" ROFL Review coming up.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 07 August 2012 at 12:39am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVshouriesumiswapHit.It.MisschweetuSilentsoul--Udhay---Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index