Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

HAppy Birthday Lovely leo Neelu

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Edited by kuls11 - 06 August 2012 at 12:56pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26heydoc27Armu4evawhitepearlThePirateKingfatim30blmadhuriNBT-BVbablinishafariya94Lekzsitammashouriesumiswap...RamonaG....shamilNeelimaSJadoremevirgoHit.It.Misschweetupc_pals-RadhaRani-manesha76Sunna_Deewanimisty85--Udhay--anji-mira-Swetha-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

MAMTA
May the special day of yours be filled with loving memories full of fun and the company of all the wonderful people you love. Happy Birthday!

UDAY

"Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE
"Happy BIRTHDAY 2 YOU".
Dear Sister 
NEELIMA
stelle (10)

http://caccioppoli.com/Animated%20gifs/Birthday%20(happy)/comp028.gif

KHUSHI

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May ur birthday be filled with Lovely Light of Love, 
Cool Colours of Care, 
Sweet Sounds of Smiles, 
Mesmerising Music of Mind & 
Heavenly happiness of heart...
Wish U a very Happy Birthday Neelu Hug

Edited by kuls11 - 06 August 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

JulplatblmadhuriNeelimaSJshamilHit.It.Misschweetumanesha76Sunna_Deewani-RadhaRani---Udhay--misty85-Swetha-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Neelima was taking hours to get ready . But then  after all it was her day! Her birthday which her friends at MMT had decided to celebrate with pomp and flair. Mamta  who had learned a new hair style was excited to try it on neelu and so remained with her in the dressing room.

Kuls who was in charge of the party was getting impatient. Shamil had promised to bring the birthday cake and she was nowhere to be found. Kuls looked around with satisfaction. Siree & varsha were blowing the birthday balloons while kiran was writing a new  story to be presented to Neelima.

Sita was preparing a photo album with all the beautiful moments they shared at MMT .  Fari  was teaching a few dance steps to shourie , khushi & susheta. 

Sumi had promised to perform the hunterwali song nakamuka while Udhay was in charge of the music.

Amisha could be heard  practicing a new song  for the birthday girl inside the bathroom.

"Kuls, see the birthday I cake I made especially for neelu!"

Kuls turned around to find a beaming shamil  holding a peculiar looking cake as if it was a prized possession. All ran towards shamil to see the cake..

"Nice cake.' Said  sita ." But yeh kaunsa shape hain? It looks a dog run over by a truck!."

Shamil is offended. She looked  around for support but found all the girls giggling except  Fari who seemed to be seriously studying the cake.

"Shamil, I actually love this design u have done on the cake." She said. "Looks like an angel praying."

"No yaar! Its actually spiderman head desking' replied poor shamil almost in tears.

Everyone tried  to hide their grin and appreciated the cake.

"Listen everyone!" It was Manesha who was standing on top of the stairs. "See am gonna do the count down for the big event today and u have exactly 15 minutes to get ready!"

Another 1 hour and 50 minutes later Manesha again counts 10..9'8'7'6..5..4''3'..2''and 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neelu appeared on top of the stairs along with manesha & mamta in a beautiful  blue gown, blue earrings, blue bracelet and a blue necklace. She waved her hand at her friends just like those beauty queens at the pageants do.  Every one applauded as she walked down.

It was then , all noticed her new hairstyle.

"Whats on your head neelu?" asked Kuls.

"Looks like someone has placed a cobweb on ur hair!" 

Mamta is hurt. Neelu is annoyed while others keep quiet so that they can have the cake soon.

All stood around her as Neelu blew the candles while Amisha sang aloud  the new song she had been practicing. Kuls had a tough time  trying to stop her.

It was time to cut the cake and soon they realized they didn't have the knife.

"Kuls u didn't bring the knife?" Fari scolded her

"Not my fault! Shamil brought the cake , She should have brought the knife too"

"Oye why are u blaming me??? " screamed Shamil

There was chaos all around as every one blamed one another and then..

"Mere paas hain knife!"

All turn around to find a smiling Rondi with her infamous butter knife!

"who invited this museebat?" Neelu is hurt.

"I think no one! She has this habit of barging into places where she is uninvited." Whispered Sita.

AS she walked in slow motion towards thhe gang , Udhay put on the song.."Bhoot hoon mein" scaring the wits out of everyone.

Slowly rondi moved up to neelu and showed her the knife.

"Kaat lo"

"Kya?" asked neelu shivering.

"apna cake re" Rondi  opened her mouth and gave an evil smile.

Neelu took it from her and slowly cut the cake while rondi sang  aloud 'happy birthday to u' in her haunting voice ,sending a shiver down the spines of the  MMT gang.

Rondi offered to distribute the pieces of the cake.

Varsha & shourie refused to take it from her first but is forced to , after Rondi shoved her knife at them. Sumi who was trying to act brave, hurriedly gulped down her piece of cake when she saw Rondi looking at her. 

Poor MMTians. They realised that making fun of Rondi at MMT and actually facing the terror is entirely different!Tongue

Edited by kuls11 - 06 August 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlfatim30blmadhuriNBT-BVbablinishasitammashouriesumiswapsonu-monushamilNeelimaSJHit.It.Misschweetumisty85--Udhay--manesha76Sunna_Deewani-RadhaRani--Swetha-

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday my Neelu Hug  hope you like this little surprise that we arranged for you LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurishourieSilentsoulNeelimaSJchweetumanesha76-RadhaRani---Udhay---Swetha-

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday my twin soul, my Renu twin, my partner in all the masti we do. Lots and lots of love to you.Hug

Wish that all your dreams come true. Wish that you are in the pink of your health through out and wish that your fingers are always sahi salamat LOL.

Wish that you remain the same fiesty, crazy, fun Neelima SJ Smile

whitepearlshourieHit.It.MisschweetuSilentsoulNeelimaSJmanesha76--Udhay---Swetha-

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Neelu.HugHug.

A small gift for u...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...hope u like it...just ek smile dikhavo ya smile karne ka pretend karo after watching then I will b d happiest person...in bhorld...TongueLOL...or atleast laugh at my bad editing skills...OuchLOL

Thank u fari n kuls for dis wonderful thread..it's really amazing...ClapClapEmbarrassed

Edited by chweetu - 06 August 2012 at 1:25pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlNBT-BVshourieHit.It.MissshamilSilentsoulNeelimaSJmanesha76Sunna_Deewani-RadhaRani---Udhay---Swetha-

-Deb- IF-Rockerz
-Deb-
-Deb-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday NeeliMaa  ...Enjoy...

Lovely surprise...

Edited by -Deb- - 06 August 2012 at 1:11pm

shourieHit.It.MisschweetuSilentsoulNeelimaSJmanesha76-RadhaRani---Udhay---Swetha-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i send card to Fari but it's not working anyways neelu i give you hereBig smile

Birthday Facebook Greeting Cards

shourieHit.It.MisschweetuSilentsoulNeelimaSJmanesha76Sunna_Deewani--Udhay---Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index