Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

more dragging.. :( (Page 2)

akashnig28 Senior Member
akashnig28
akashnig28

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetprincess52

Akash Fruitare use to sponsor the whole Mrs kaushik... DId they stop i didnt see their name online today ?

Darshini... i havent able to watch todays epi till now... downloading it...
will check n let u know soon..

SparklesDB Senior Member
SparklesDB
SparklesDB

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
ok well i saw they dont have their logo on the name no more i guess they pulled out cuz they feel its becoming crap too bby dragging
akashnig28 Senior Member
akashnig28
akashnig28

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Darshini... i have checked todays epi...

the 1st cover didnt have Fruitare logo... but the 2nd n 3rd one (after 1st n 2nd ads respectively) had the logo...
 most probably they might have been some prob... thats why it didnt appear in the 1st cover...
_Fantasy_ Senior Member
_Fantasy_
_Fantasy_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Tell me about it!

The detective is so irritating and dumb! And the 4 older bahus are even dumber than him for believing him! In fact Nimmi is the maha-dumb one for finding this useless waste of a character! And how stupid of them all to end up going to him!

If they wanted to put this stupid track they could've done it wisely instead of making a big joke out of the whole thing - an unfunny and stale joke to be exact! Oh the guys a dwarf and speaks funny, woohoo!

This stupid track has been going on for nearly a month now if I'm right? I've already lost interest in it, I don't care who Ashi's father or mother is, just wrap it on and move on! It's pretty obvious that none of the guys in Kaushik family will do this - or it wouldve been revealed ages ago so they could show the disgust/acceptance and what not. All the bahus are suspecting their husbands - its so so predictable; none of them are the fathers!

Now if it were Karthik, that would be interesting - for maybe a week.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index