akashnig28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

not again...😕

again they are continuing to drag on n on...😕
this detective part is annoying me a lot...  why they just put this up..cant understand... 

also Utkarsh's suspense looks to be dragged on for many epis...
hopefully from the precap today... we might get to see something... if Lovely follows Utkarsh coz shes already suspecting him that why he told lies n whos in the hospital...

n going the pace of the track... looks like it would take atleast two more weeks from now for the truth to be revealed...
me getting a felling that they are in a mood of revealing the truth abt Aashi's father in a mahaepi.. but coz they showed up a mahaepi two weeks back.. so they  cant show up another mahaepi soon..(there has to atleast 1 month difference b/w two mahapeis...) n hence they are dragging it.. to get an appropriate time for the mahaepi...(which would most probably happen in early Sept. or end of Aug..)... if they are keen on revealing everything in a mahaepi...

bwt again a hint at Lovely n Kartik  today(that they might adopt her later on)... Aashi saying that only Lovely loves her in the whole house...
n sad to see no male cast except Bittu for few minute , no Massa, no Ammasa... 

Edited by akashnig28 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SparklesDB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was irritated when i saw today epi honestly... everything was just not called for its just the dragging .. its getting on my nervess..
I dont want this to be carried on till sept , becuz its too much... they shud finish it off next week or other self..
If it continues till sept dont even think they will celebrate KarLY wedding anniversary liek they shud..
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetprincess52

I was irritated when i saw today epi honestly... everything was just not called for its just the dragging .. its getting on my nervess..
I dont want this to be carried on till sept , becuz its too much... they shud finish it off next week or other self..
If it continues till sept dont even think they will celebrate KarLY wedding anniversary liek they shud..

I was also thinking about KARLY Wedding anniversary...

they married last year in august-September... so I think they should celebrate their anniversary with a bang...

akashnig28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I was also thinking about KARLY Wedding anniversary...

they married last year in august-September... so I think they should celebrate their anniversary with a bang...

well...we all can just hope that they show up this thing sometime...
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tell me about it most of all I hate the stupid detective.
iamnikhil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akashnig28

not again...😕

again they are continuing to drag on n on...😕
this detective part is annoying me a lot...  why they just put this up..cant understand... 

also Utkarsh's suspense looks to be dragged on for many epis...
hopefully from the precap today... we might get to see something... if Lovely follows Utkarsh coz shes already suspecting him that why he told lies n whos in the hospital...

n going the pace of the track... looks like it would take atleast two more weeks from now for the truth to be revealed...
me getting a felling that they are in a mood of revealing the truth abt Aashi's father in a mahaepi.. but coz they showed up a mahaepi two weeks back.. so they  cant show up another mahaepi soon..(there has to atleast 1 month difference b/w two mahapeis...) n hence they are dragging it.. to get an appropriate time for the mahaepi...(which would most probably happen in early Sept. or end of Aug..)... if they are keen on revealing everything in a mahaepi...

bwt again a hint at Lovely n Kartik  today(that they might adopt her later on)... Aashi saying that only Lovely loves her in the whole house...
n sad to see no male cast except Bittu for few minute , no Massa, no Ammasa... 

Only one complain.   Why they drag it so much?
Can't believe all four bahus are behaving so idiotically.
I want to see whether Maasa behaves as strictly with Gehna, Nimmi, Karantiya & Ria as she behaves with Lovely...

I mean the 4 bahus are again being mindless & they are wasting a lot of money fr that detective.
Will Maasa behave like how she reacted over lovely when lovely supported Aashi on Rakhi?

I just want to see that.  I can't forget that scene. I mean she scolded Lovely for being nice to a kid.
But she never scolds her other 4 bahus who always does mistakes.

@bold
In the beginning of 6th august episode full family was shown at the dining table except Bausa.
Well he might not be coming for shooting because he is not shown from last few episodes.

Edited by iamnikhil - 11 years ago
akashnig28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamnikhil

Only one complain.   Why they drag it so much?
Can't believe all four bahus are behaving so idiotically.
I want to see whether Maasa behaves as strictly with Gehna, Nimmi, Karantiya & Ria as she behaves with Lovely...

I mean the 4 bahus are again being mindless & they are wasting a lot of money fr that detective.
Will Maasa behave like how she reacted over lovely when lovely supported Aashi on Rakhi?

I just want to see that.  I can't forget that scene. I mean she scolded Lovely for being nice to a kid.
But she never scolds her other 4 bahus who always does mistakes.

@bold
In the beginning of 6th august episode full family was shown at the dining table except Bausa.
Well he might not be coming for shooting because he is not shown from last few episodes.

@bold :

ya... earlier they used to finish all tracks so fast (till Dulari one)... but nw they are dragging every one...

i dont think Massa will scold the other 4 bahus like she did to Lovely coz Lovely only becomes the target of MAssa n everybody(except Kartik)... whenever she does something that they feel is against the family...
SparklesDB thumbnail
Akash Fruitare use to sponsor the whole Mrs kaushik... DId they stop i didnt see their name online today ?
akashnig28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetprincess52

Akash Fruitare use to sponsor the whole Mrs kaushik... DId they stop i didnt see their name online today ?

Darshini... i havent able to watch todays epi till now... downloading it...
will check n let u know soon..
SparklesDB thumbnail
ok well i saw they dont have their logo on the name no more i guess they pulled out cuz they feel its becoming crap too bby dragging