India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Oh My My..Magical Epi (Page 2)

lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
HeartWinkReally the episode was freakin osumWink love aarti and yash very very very very lovely episode ever Smilemindblowing no words can describe how beautiful it was HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartand yash and aarti looks so cute in their new look SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepyand when he is playing the football with kids and he touches aarti's shoulderEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed o my God beautiful beautiful beautifulTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
Aarti congrats dadi ji ka idea kam a gayaClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

and gayatri says meri aarti that was real cuteLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
and the bloody bua idiot,stupid i have a lot of can describe herOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch stupidity ,dufferAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklingPrinceLoveforlifeTanShi_CrazyLuvgcluv

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
MAXAMAZING!!!! THIS IS THE NEW WORD FOR AARYA AND PUNAR VIVAH... SINCE I AM OUT OF PRAISE WORDS I AM NOW ON GOING TO INVENT A FEW WORDS FOR AARYA...MAXAMAZING IS ONE OF THEM...JUST LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE!!!!!! I AM IN AARYALAND AND NEVER COMING BACK!!!  Blushing

PS: I-F GUYS WE NEED SOME MORE BLUSHING EMOTICONS THE TWO PROVIDED ARE NOT ENOUGH TO EXPRESS OUR CONDITION...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklingPrincelahoricrazelulujjjjTanShi_CrazyLuv

SparklingPrince Groupbie
SparklingPrince
SparklingPrince

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
really it was a magical epi, loved it!!\
aarya wer so cute!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricrazeLoveforlife

MissPurpleFreak IF-Dazzler
MissPurpleFreak
MissPurpleFreak

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I'm struggling to find words to describe today's episode... it was absolutely stunning and breathtaking! One of the best episodes of PV!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricrazeTanShi_CrazyLuvLoveforlife

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I loved how the kids were repeating Aarti. It was funny!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lahoricrazeTanShi_CrazyLuv

spatel310 Senior Member
spatel310
spatel310

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Awesome!! Best!! Finally, we see Yashu in a younger outfit. Watched the episode multiple times!!

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
he kids were so funny and Kratika looked so fabulous
gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
yash very very very very lovely episode ever Smilemindblowing no words can describe how beautiful it was Heartand yash and aarti looks so cute

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index