Jealousy makes you nasty...

Posted: 11 years ago
Ah UrShi... poor duo once again burning in the fires of jealousy.

Once again their plan has flopped. Once again a kalakari has failed. Once again Gopi is being praised far and wide... and the duo can only curse their fate.

That's the problem when you allow jealousy to rule your emotions. You end up on the losing side time and again. What next though? What depths will their next plan sink to? How much lower can they go? Jealous and desperate. A dangerous combination. Almost like a ticking time bomb. Is anyone safe? Could an innocent baby yet to be born be at risk?

But fear not UrsHI. All is not lost. Here is some free advice courtesy of Xari's House of Pain... πŸ˜†

Cast of those shackles. Show the world you can be decent, caring human beings. And perhaps the world will stop looking at you like something that crawled out from under a rock.

Use it or lose it the choice is yours πŸ˜Š

the best part is none of their kalakaris work now! πŸ˜ƒ...however unfortunately Gopi seems to have softened Kohem..they are taking far too much nonsense from Urshi nowadays!

πŸ˜•  I am never showing you my basement again. πŸ˜³  So many things went missing after your visit.   But Urshi will not heed the advice you are giving them.  Those two magpies will always go to that what glitters.  Get rich quick, blow the consequences and care not who they trample over.  Your advice is lost on them Shaun

Nice post Shaun..  my heart went out to rashi today.. 

Bechaari. Her mother's flop kk backfired on her.. Ended up with one rupee.. LOL..
Originally posted by Xarina

πŸ˜•  I am never showing you my basement again. πŸ˜³  So many things went missing after your visit.   But Urshi will not heed the advice you are giving them.  Those two magpies will always go to that what glitters.  Get rich quick, blow the consequences and care not who they trample over.  Your advice is lost on them Shaun

Basement? It was a fully fitted dungeon! πŸ˜›

I know I am casting my pearls before swine Xari. But such is my nature πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Nice post Shaun..  my heart went out to rashi today.. 

Bechaari. Her mother's flop kk backfired on her.. Ended up with one rupee.. LOL..

Yes but you would think she would have learnt her lesson by now lol. Urmi's plans always flops and she always ends up paying πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ShaunSA

Basement? It was a fully fitted dungeon! πŸ˜›

I know I am casting my pearls before swine Xari. But such is my nature πŸ˜³
You are too considerate.πŸ˜†  btw.  Can I have the various implements back which you "borrowed."  Only I have got the lecky man coming to read the meter and if he is a keeper I want him secureπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Xarina

You are too considerate.πŸ˜†  btw.  Can I have the various implements back which you "borrowed."  Only I have got the lecky man coming to read the meter and if he is a keeper I want him secureπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

/hands over whips and chains πŸ˜³

And what can I say. Bashing my head against brick walls is my specialty  Ah well maybe one day the CV's will listen and we will have a repentant UrShi πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ShaunSA

/hands over whips and chains πŸ˜³

And what can I say. Bashing my head against brick walls is my specialty  Ah well maybe one day the CV's will listen and we will have a repentant UrShi πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you. *inspects whips and chains.  shakes head. hands over the number of the supplier.*  CV's won't listen.  I'll bet even now that they are sat round the table, fingers in their ears singing lalalala at the tops of their voices.πŸ˜† 
poor urmi...she has entered the world of epic fails.