India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Messages for somya urgent (Page 8)

Nandhitha Newbie
Nandhitha
Nandhitha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Soumya di h r u? Kaha he aap we miss u so much...apko toh patha chal gaya hogi ki shaheer bhai ne apni tweet a/c delete kiya he plz di plz say him to come back to twitter we need u both we love u alot .loads of love nd prayers

_Arushi_ IF-Dazzler
_Arushi_
_Arushi_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
hey Somya,we are really missing you and Shaheer so much on twitter.There are so many fans who have made twitter account  to connect with you both, read your tweets and now Shaheer has deactivated his account and you are not twitting we all are completely shattered and don't know how to say sorry to u guys...missing you both so much.please come back on twitter for your loyal fans!
DevAkshi Senior Member
DevAkshi
DevAkshi

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
hey Somya,we are really missing you and Shaheer so much on twitter.There are so many fans who have made twitter account  to connect with you both, read your tweets and now Shaheer has deactivated his account and you are not twitting we all are completely shattered and don't know how to say sorry to u guys...missing you both so much.please come back on twitter for your loyal fans!c
Shaya_123 Goldie
Shaya_123
Shaya_123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Hi Somya,

First of all a big hug to you and then a big sorry from me and all your fans. We know we have hurt you by interefering in your personal and professional life. But trust me, our intension by sending direct tweets was to only make u and Shaheer happy. We can never ever think of hurting you two. You both are life for us. And pls don't bother about the bashers. They are looser's, nothing else. They just want to seek attention to get more followeres. We all love you a lot and never knew that our direct tweets will hurt you this much. Twitter is the only source through which we can stay connected and like we cannot stay away from you, we know even you also can't stay away from your tweethearts for long time. So, pls come back. We promise we will never interfere in your life henceforth. Pls maaf kar do aur wapas aa jao. Only reason why we used to send such tweets is we all love ur chemistry with Shaheer. You both have created magic together on screen with Navya. You both are there in our mind. After Navya ended, We are not able to take it out from our mind. But still we promise not to bother you anymore. If you are happy in your life we are very happy. But atleast a tweet a day will assure us that you are there with us.

Love u lotz
Seemana

Smita17 IF-Dazzler
Smita17
Smita17

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
come back Somya...ur Tweethearts loves n respect u a lot...plzzz don't let d bashers win...we know u r hurt but believe us we are hurt too...hurt coz our ShaMya is hurtCry plzzz come back plzzzCry

parineeti28 Groupbie
parineeti28
parineeti28

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Please Saumya Comeback to twitter plsss... we cant Live without u & shaheer u both are our Life our World... ..please Saumya come Back ...we r extremely sorry plz forgive us n come back on  twitter ! plzzz Somya plzzz ... really very very very sorry Somya... plzzz forgive us... i wud like to say sorry for wht ever we have done tht made u upset !...we r sorry for everything... u n shaheer r the only reason we r on twitter ur the only reason i found so many friends n now they r like my  family... plzz dont take away all this from me !

...jane nahi denge tujhe jane tujhe denge nahi...Chalo baba maaf karo hans bhi do maine dil Saaf kiya kah bhi do ruthna manana ye pyar ki ada kaise rahenge hoke tumse juda...Please its a very humble request come back Plsss ... we love u alottt n respect u alottt ! 

loads of prayers! for u ...keep smiling Always... Love u Alottt n Miss u Alottt...Plsss come Back 4 yur Tweethearts Plsss come Back 4 yur Loyal or True fANS... v can't live without our Angel... plsss plsss come Back..."WE R Extremely SORRY" anant jab bhi koi galti karta tha to uski mam use... "I M SORRY I WON'T REPEAT THE MISTAKE" 100 times likhne ko kahti thi aap jitni bar bologi hum utne times likhenge dil se N promise u... we won't repeat it again... SORRY... Holding years n Knee Down...plsss plsss come Back & bring Shaheer tooo...

Lots of Love , respect n Prayers!...                                 Anya Shamya lover your Parineeti (meenakshi)...

Edited by parineeti28 - 07 August 2012 at 7:19am
Sandhya77 Groupbie
Sandhya77
Sandhya77

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Somya plez for god sake Hume maafff kr do hum jante hey humse galti huee hai but hum aapni galti ko mantel hai aur aapse aur shaheer se kaan pakad kr sorry kehte hai aur me jante huu aap dono itne sweet ho ki Hume maaf kr duge. But ek baat me aapse dil se kehna chahti huu agar aap dono ko fans ki koi baat achhi nahi lgti hai toh aap openly bool skte ho isse kisi ki feeling hurt nahi hogi. But abhi bas raat din subah sham ye hi wish magte hey ki Hume humare shamya wapas de do Hume toh bas aapka pyar aur sath chahiye ek baar aap khod ko humari jagah pr rakh kr dekho. But i feeling very bad ki humari wajha se humare jaan se pyare shamya hurt huye somya plea forgive us i promise u ki hum dubara esa nahi krege ;(;(;(;(ab ye ashu tb hi royege jab aap dono tweeter pr wapas aauge ;( sorry for every think and agar aapko meri koi baat hurt ki hi toh again sorry sorry sorry. LOVE U MISS U ALWAYZ HAPPY KEEP SMILING TC
Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Dear Soumya,

I dont have a Twitter account so I have never ever communicated with you but there is one joy that I gain and that is by reading your tweets on IF whenever you post a tweet whether its a hello, a good night or something else our world's brighten and we dont stop nattering about it that is the effect you have on us all! You truly are a special person in our life and so is Shaheer as i said before I dont know what "some" people have been saying to you but again i would like to apologise for that and whatever upset you we are all truly sorry! After Navya ended we were heartbroken and I am sure you were too but we still had that happiness on Twitter because of two people you and Shaheer! Your tweets made our day! When you felt down the whole forum would be dull but when you were your happy self we were ecstatic because we love you! Some fans have been very direct to you and Shaheer and I know you are upset about it but I am sure they didnt mean it! I just wanted to say that we love you both, respect you, we will always be by your side to support you in whatever you do in the future! I know that you will pick something amazing for yourself and I pray that you achieve everything you dreamt for! I hope that you come back with your mysterious tweets and intrigue our thoughts! One of your biggest fans from the UK,

Sonia

Go to top