India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 93)

rozy Groupbie
rozy
rozy

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Kudos to you Jhalak for presenting an awesome, balanced and insight filled analysis ...

I believe people who are constantly on the go with the CV's about Dadi thinking of khushi as a servant ... they need to chill out a bit and realize that these are larger then life characters and each character comes with a variety of shades to them .. perhaps its wiser to realize the highs and lows of a character only after seeing it for a while ... one cant take an instant disliking just becoz of personal opinions ...

The writers are trying to portray several aspects of a society through one person .. Naturally they will be highly complex characters which wont be easy for general audience to understand ... hence why its best to reserve opinions , specially the negative ones , until the story unfolds slowly and steadily ...

Criticism seems just , when its done in the end , not in the beginning ..

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Wishing SONU a Very HaPpY BiRtHdAy,,,,,

May he be blessed with choicest of blessings, a destiny dipped in riches n success & all along him should be guided by happiness,,,,,, like his mother has won our hearts may he win everything life has to offer.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We are here to awaken from the illusion of our separateness         TN HAHN

Day 4 In continuation
The episode I hv reserved my choice on dadi, will let her open more and than form a opinion, but on the facevalue she looked from the old school, book of Aristocracy and a able just person, who is respected and demands the respect..
The episode started with Khushi bzy in Arnavs, garden tending his plants, for the first time in last couple of days she gave a glimpse of happy khushi which we know in the intial days of IPK who is ever so hopeful with the hope of change in RM at the onset of flowers,
the next scene where she is going to throw water to plants and she accidentally threw it to dadi, is exactly like the way she met Arnav, she had accidentally spoiled his show, here dadis attire, he too without listening to her had locked her in room, dadi too doesnt let Khushi speak, Arnav too had preconcieved notions of class n aukat, dadi too is like him but look in a year, Khushi with her righteous attitude inlife has bought out a new Arnav from the cloak of ASR so will Khushi here also bring new changes,,,, need to seen
Looking today I realised Arnav will once agn see the mirror of his actions in respect to Khushi and understand the amount of Hurt he had leived on this gal,
the more Khushi is Hurt, the stronger the protectiveness of Arnav,,,, the game will bring a new hieght to Arnav understnading of khushi & vice versa,,, these two are so similar almost like 2 sides of the coin, flawed, lonely, protective, instinctive, one hides behind stupidity other behind anger,,,

The scene which took me in was Khushi wondering abt Arnav, that she has been love with Arnav so dearly it looks as if she isnt aware of a lot of things...
Once agn the gal who has very recently found Love, has been accepted on her values, idiosyncaracies is in doubt that the man who is all set to woo her, make her realise the importance of her in his life, isnt sharing the most importnat things with her, As we all saw, Khushi isnt intrested in the name fame n authority, money power of ASR she is happy with Arnav who will share the simplicicties of life who will be her guiding star in journe of life at the same time, who will gv her a chance to the walking stick, to lean on in diff times, who will value her from heart.. she is left floundering in doubts once agn

& finally the aligment of the family in the drawing room, it was intresting to see Arnav & Nani ,  another grp of mami, nk, payal & khushi & final grp of Anjali & dadi.

The group were Arnav & Nani, just, trustworthy, protective & aware of the truth
The second group were NK, Payal, Mami & Khushi, all emotional heart ruled ppl with partial awareness of the truth
The Third Group were Anjali & Dadi, unaware of the truth Yet wanting to restore their world with their own Vision but
there is a invisibe group here too which is of Shyam & shasji, who is completely aware of the truth and can turn the tables in this game,
Shashi a father to Khushi at the same time who understands Khushi completely, A guide A mentor, A silent testimony to crimes
Shyam A leech, who can color the vision of Anjali with charm & sweet talks, he can manipulate a emotinal Anjali, A gloating player who will like to win at all costs...
so the game has been set and A new game of players from Past & Present is set to take place to create a soothing Future

Loved
NK standing for Khushi Once Agn, Her Personal KrishnaStar
Payal questioning the working of RMClap
Mami scared  with DadiClapClapClap
Dadi & her calming effect on AnjaliSmile
Two Matriachs Nani & Dadi, Age old ripe fruits, one who has been stod all along with her family, has held the string of family, one who has returned after 14 years, is unaware abt a lot of things on the opp sides,  frnds for lifetime, will they be able to read in between lines..
Sanaya looked the part so well today, shy after her love evocation, smart shy eyes..

Dedication for Khushi & Arnav Singh Raizada

Shared joy is a double joy; Shared sorrow is half a sorrow.

Thanku Readers & the like time to go through the ideas

Kudos Redux, the platform, the mentors, the fellow Joy riders 

Happy Birthday Teju, A blooming garden of Happiness & A bouqet of Success may always enlighten you path, may you be blessed with maining gifts from LifeSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004shivikrocksnivedha84ZoyafanvasirajuChitraFriyya6riti4u

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Can we expect a haircut very soon on my special someone??? Day DreamingDay Dreaming Today is the last day of the filming.. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004lalsunvidshivikrocksZoyafannivedha84Doodlevasirajuriti4uriyya6tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by JRia

Heeelllooosss Moi here  Hug

Hello Doods Hug

Did u like the episode ??

Yup Ria I liked it ... dekho something new was there naa ... and meri haalath itni kharap ho gayi ... more than the epi I see yeh kya hain ...what the meaning of that word ... LOL 

Epi dekhtein dekhtein I told Tant .. why Maami is addressing Daadi as "Daadi" ROFL

ROFL

I didn't pick that...Now coming to think about it...its her Sasu ma as well

How did you not pick that Sharmi ??? Angry 

That was the most absurd thing in the script writing  ... the worst was when Dadiji instructed to send her luggage to her room, Maami said - "Ji Daadiji" 

ROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamRajPreet_PreetolalsunvidZoyafanJRiavasirajuSunoNa...susan7riyya6riti4u

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by JRia

Heeelllooosss Moi here  Hug

Hello Doods Hug

Did u like the episode ??

Yup Ria I liked it ... dekho something new was there naa ... and meri haalath itni kharap ho gayi ... more than the epi I see yeh kya hain ...what the meaning of that word ... LOL 

Epi dekhtein dekhtein I told Tant .. why Maami is addressing Daadi as "Daadi" ROFL

ROFL

I didn't pick that...Now coming to think about it...its her Sasu ma as well

How did you not pick that Sharmi ??? Angry 

That was the most absurd thing in the script writing  ... the worst was when Dadiji instructed to send her luggage to her room, Maami said - "Ji Daadiji" 

ROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanvasirajutanthya

nancynair Goldie
nancynair
nancynair

Sins of her father of course.

Shyam did a lot of soshan to many people ,even to Khushi DMs favourite disciple.

Since DM will favour Anjali,nanhi Khushi will be orphan only in sense( without father)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiariyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by riti4u

Kostein time LOL,I just asked the same kostein in my another fav place-so experts here tell me- what proof Arnav-khushi have for their marriage- no witness,no photograph...even no pandit...if any1 questions ,can they prove that they are married...?

Nope..Only their words are there ..!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiavasirajuriyya6riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

he he ..didnt check profile pic..but was wondering who doodle is ..then saw font...and understood...hi doodle...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Helooo ReduxiansHug

I am here making re-entry Dadi style...14 saal - 14 days ROFL

my entry is daily but today for the 1st time  with Dadi's as my DP>..ROFL

Edited by riyya6 - 07 August 2012 at 1:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniNina90ZoyafanvasirajuShwetha!riti4utanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index