Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 89)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 8227

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

ok will be back after check up

Take Care sweetie ... apna dhyaan rakho Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoZoyafanJRiaclarissajohnChitraFriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Joined: 25 January 2010
Posts: 6531

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

 Hea ladies Hug


Just watched the promo, so now the raaz khulasa will happen..

    we will get to know how thali met her naag premi and hw they sisseeed ever after ..  The paramparik sanskari ashram se bhaagi hui dadi will do raaz khulasa nice..  Will Kushi learn more about her man in the process and give him thodasa lubb atleast further?? *nothing wrong in dreaming, yeah?*  Titan of clashes between two sanskari chicks oops bth look old in the dressing sense though. The old sanskari dadi will teach the new sanskaar ki moorath few asli zindagi lessons may be?? *wink* *wink* ,Kushi sooo needs it Evil Smile and in turn may be daadi learns her asli zindagi moral lessons frm her pota ASR the Arnav malik and also frm kushi and others and learn to treat ppl properly first.  its finally devyani and Arnav Singh Raizada versus the Malik's.. bring it on but plz restraining order to ved and gotti if they get any jingala toing toing ideas for kushi maathe again.  can Nani, Kushi, Glee also be taught a lesson or two on sanskars and paramparas for the way they hv treated LA.. all the women who taught LA now look so not of sanskars at times, bade aaye doosronko sikhane wale..  I read some kushi woo ing Arnav scene, yayyy for thatParty *m still nt able to belive it, someone pinch me softly plz*.. can she finally throw her wig away with that hideous clip while singing aaja piya maine wig aur clip ko bhi pehenkdi..  would love to see her in the white shirt again and finally at the end of the song if she turns and shows her neck and gives Arnav the pearl necklace.. Ahhh 
  • Why r the forum members fuming on dadi, dint payal atleast open her mouth and say she isnt naukrani or did even kushi mind saying it , na?? All her ma kali ka avatar is only with Arnav with Shyam and others its all tai tai phish.. What a dumb family none could open up their mouth and say she aint naukrani? I can maaf payal coz she way too constipated to speak up for kushi.. 
 
Nice pointers

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanDoodleSunoNa...riyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3134655
trp till august 5
 
dunno whther authentic
 
its 3.1

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna08Zoyafannivedha84Nina90DoodleArhimaniacriyya6tanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Joined: 29 September 2011
Posts: 3281

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by Doodle

Heeelllooosss Moi here  Hug
 
Hello Doods Hug
 
Did u like the episode ??

Yup Ria I liked it ... dekho something new was there naa ... and meri haalath itni kharap ho gayi ... more than the epi I see yeh kya hain ...what the meaning if that word ... LOL 

Epi dekhtein dekhtein I told Tant .. why Maami is addressing Daadi as "Daadi" ROFL


Doods, I too was wondering... "Whose Dadi?" "Ham sab ki"Shocked
Shocked
How can that even be?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanDoodleChitraFriyya6

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 13292

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by -sylph-

 Hea ladies Hug


Just watched the promo, so now the raaz khulasa will happen..

  • we will get to know how thali met her naag premi and hw they sisseeed ever after .. 
  • The paramparik sanskari ashram se bhaagi hui dadi will do raaz khulasa nice.. 
  • Will Kushi learn more about her man in the process and give him thodasa lubb atleast further?? *nothing wrong in dreaming, yeah?* 
  • Titan of clashes between two sanskari chicks oops bth look old in the dressing sense though. The old sanskari dadi will teach the new sanskaar ki moorath few asli zindagi lessons may be?? *wink* *wink* ,Kushi sooo needs it Evil Smile and in turn may be daadi learns her asli zindagi moral lessons frm her pota ASR the Arnav malik and also frm kushi and others and learn to treat ppl properly first. 
  • its finally devyani and Arnav Singh Raizada versus the Malik's.. bring it on but plz restraining order to ved and gotti if they get any jingala toing toing ideas for kushi maathe again. 
  • can Nani, Kushi, Glee also be taught a lesson or two on sanskars and paramparas for the way they hv treated LA.. all the women who taught LA now look so not of sanskars at times, bade aaye doosronko sikhane wale.. 
  • I read some kushi woo ing Arnav scene, yayyy for thatParty *m still nt able to belive it, someone pinch me softly plz*.. can she finally throw her wig away with that hideous clip while singing aaja piya maine wig aur clip ko bhi pehenkdi.. 
  • would love to see her in the white shirt again and finally at the end of the song if she turns and shows her neck and gives Arnav the pearl necklace.. Ahhh 
  • Why r the forum members fuming on dadi, dint payal atleast open her mouth and say she isnt naukrani or did even kushi mind saying it , na?? All her ma kali ka avatar is only with Arnav with Shyam and others its all tai tai phish.. What a dumb family none could open up their mouth and say she aint naukrani? I can maaf payal coz she way too constipated to speak up for kushi.. 


OMG...Jingalala toing toing !!ROFLROFL


Divzzy,

I want her to wear the sari that Arnav gifted on her B'day  and swing to n fro  for the song !




oh no Sathu, the saree doesnt seem to exist anymore. They might hv gt it frm whole sale dukaan for 5 mins and might hv given it back already..

i wanto see Kushi is black saree, nt the payal type of saree the thali ma type of saree's, ASR is usually in black, wud be nice to see some other color of sarees on her rather than red and green. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshininivedha84ZoyafanNina90Doodleriyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 8227

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancynair

Hello Hi Reduxians, Tants Doods

Loved reading all posts.

Waiting for Tants to update.

Doods amar aaro kichu proshno ache...Korbo k
iEmbarrassed

Bindaas ... go ahead ask me ... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoZoyafansharmibalanriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by clarissajohn

ok will be back after check up

Take Care sweetie ... apna dhyaan rakho Big smile
Thanks sweet heart will be back Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiaDoodlesharmibalanriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Joined: 25 January 2010
Posts: 6531

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by Doodle

Heeelllooosss Moi here  Hug
 
Hello Doods Hug
 
Did u like the episode ??

Yup Ria I liked it ... dekho something new was there naa ... and meri haalath itni kharap ho gayi ... more than the epi I see yeh kya hain ...what the meaning if that word ... LOL 

Epi dekhtein dekhtein I told Tant .. why Maami is addressing Daadi as "Daadi" ROFL
 
Ya she is the daadi of Arnav and Anjali na LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanDoodle

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index