The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksDoodleriyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Hea ladies Hug

Just watched the promo, so now the raaz khulasa will happen..

• we will get to know how thali met her naag premi and hw they sisseeed ever after .. 
  • The paramparik sanskari ashram se bhaagi hui dadi will do raaz khulasa nice.. 
  • Will Kushi learn more about her man in the process and give him thodasa lubb atleast further?? *nothing wrong in dreaming, yeah?* 
  • Titan of clashes between two sanskari chicks oops bth look old in the dressing sense though. The old sanskari dadi will teach the new sanskaar ki moorath few asli zindagi lessons may be?? *wink* *wink* ,Kushi sooo needs it Evil Smile and in turn may be daadi learns her asli zindagi moral lessons frm her pota ASR the Arnav malik and also frm kushi and others and learn to treat ppl properly first. 
  • its finally devyani and Arnav Singh Raizada versus the Malik's.. bring it on but plz restraining order to ved and gotti if they get any jingala toing toing ideas for kushi maathe again. 
  • can Nani, Kushi, Glee also be taught a lesson or two on sanskars and paramparas for the way they hv treated LA.. all the women who taught LA now look so not of sanskars at times, bade aaye doosronko sikhane wale.. 
  • I read some kushi woo ing Arnav scene, yayyy for thatParty *m still nt able to belive it, someone pinch me softly plz*.. can she finally throw her wig away with that hideous clip while singing aaja piya maine wig aur clip ko bhi pehenkdi.. 
  • would love to see her in the white shirt again and finally at the end of the song if she turns and shows her neck and gives Arnav the pearl necklace.. Ahhh 
  • Why r the forum members fuming on dadi, dint payal atleast open her mouth and say she isnt naukrani or did even kushi mind saying it , na?? All her ma kali ka avatar is only with Arnav with Shyam and others its all tai tai phish.. What a dumb family none could open up their mouth and say she aint naukrani? I can maaf payal coz she way too constipated to speak up for kushi.. 

OMG...Jingalala toing toing !!ROFLROFL

Divzzy,

I want her to wear the sari that Arnav gifted on her B'day  and swing to n fro  for the song !

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinihyde2004swapna08ZoyafanNina90shivikrocksSunoNa...clarissajohnriyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Doodle

Hi Sarada,

I agree that the absence of any bump is ludicrous  & half the sympathy wave is simply not there at the obstinate  n irresponsible stand of the person concerned ...

As for the terms of pregnancy is concerned... Khushi says that Di will be having her baby by the time the flower blooms..Flowers do not take long to bloom...Perhaps Janmashtami  will see the birth n if they are still reluctant to show the child then ..obviously some event that will terminate the child track..

If we judge by the promos..Then obviously Khushi will not be hating him n neither will Arnav ..and also note the Promo says whether  Khushi is responsible for Arnav's past n not vice versa...so If Khushi is responsible, Then Hate if it must shud come from arnav's side ..But Arnav will not be able to hate ..
If we go by the tracks..Then we see them together , picking and collecting the pieces of the past !! 

Tant 

Have you seen Dennis the Menace??? Where in Mr. Wilson's garden the flower takes 40 years to bloom ??? LOL

* Sternly* Don't give ideas to the PH esp when u know , they just pick ur's with closed eyes !!AngryLOLLOL

Hugs , Baby !!

Yeh tujhe who told ??? BTW, I feel Bay bump nehin dikhana don't show but atleast don't give long shots then Angry

Also No Navel Darshan , Please !!

According to my calculations she must have been 2 months pregnant at the time of Arnav's wedding. That's when she got to know she was pregnant. Now 6 months are going to be completed in 9 days time. maybe she is in her eight month. By now she should be walking like a pregnant women. They waddle, there are no signs of pregnancy unless the cast tells us. If she doesnot want to show the bump the least she can do is adopt the mannerisms like when your walking, getting up from the chair etc.

Bye the way where are her spies. All missing.

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksnivedha84ZoyafanNina90DoodleclarissajohnChitraFriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

ok will be back after check up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90DoodleChitraFriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by pals13

Originally posted by pals13

Heeelllooosss Moi here  Hug

Hey Doods, i worry when there is no berry(pls ignore, it was pathetic)

In my earlier post where I saw the "likes" name , I thought there is someone else who has come up with the similar username...Angry...i was like...what theAngry

Pals ... ROFL

I like the name Doodle a lot ... and Berry kisi kaam ka nehin tha ..waise all call me Doodle/Doods/Doodsie so I thought Doodle is good ...

and Someone told me Doodle is more meaningful LOL ... hence kar di ... But I can't change it again ... It's permanent now ... Big smile

Sure Doods...ur the DOODLE(google) for Redux

HugHugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksDoodleriyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by nivedha84

Doods! Hug

Hiii all of you whos here ... 

Nina ki haal chaal... I liked Dadiji though Big smile

Doods, I'm probably going to get weird looks for saying this but... I was completely at home with Dadiji...

You did too? Smile

Hey DoodsieHug
Nina i liked Dadi TooWink

Nivi, there was so much bashing her about that I didn't dare to voice it Wink

Nina dadi was very much in character but I don't loved al the untouchable thing and shuddi kalash, except that she is truly like old ASR, so no doubt from where bitwa got all aukat talks.

for that i will blame cvs not dadi

Shami, the trouble is that Dadi is a cat among the group of pigeons. So she seems different. It never seemed odd to me because I've been living with people like that since I was born...

But I got angry yar . I have seen such scenes in other soaps but from ipk it was shocker for me. Cause ipk is always different from others na .

But dadi's character is good and she is very powerful too. Fewer words but more action through eyes  .jaise dadi waise arnie LOLLOL

Its one of the few times they're trying to give a social message, Shami! I'd let them have their gala time making a point LOL

Haan; everytime she showed Khushi the hand, I was reminded of my own relatives; deja vu feeling tha yesterday for me Big smile

nivedha84ZoyafanshivikrocksDoodleclarissajohnriyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Hello Doods Hug

Did u like the episode ??

Yup Ria I liked it ... dekho something new was there naa ... and meri haalath itni kharap ho gayi ... more than the epi I see yeh kya hain ...what the meaning of that word ... LOL 

Epi dekhtein dekhtein I told Tant .. why Maami is addressing Daadi as "Daadi" ROFL

Edited by Doodle - 07 August 2012 at 1:02am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinihyde2004RajPreet_PreetoNina90nivedha84ZoyafanJRiasharmibalansusan7clarissajohnriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by riyya6

doods is here... question time...LOL

Awww I love the DP Riyya ... donno but I loved her the first day itself ... LOL

she played the role of Aye saaib in LTL na,it was very difficult to identify her in this Dadi AvatarLOLLOL
ROFLmy computer crash after her DP LOL LOL RIP

Nina90nivedha84ZoyafanJRiaDoodleChitraF

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index