Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 83)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 8227

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by tanthya


Hi Sarada,

I agree that the absence of any bump is ludicrous  & half the sympathy wave is simply not there at the obstinate  n irresponsible stand of the person concerned ...

As for the terms of pregnancy is concerned... Khushi says that Di will be having her baby by the time the flower blooms..Flowers do not take long to bloom...Perhaps Janmashtami  will see the birth n if they are still reluctant to show the child then ..obviously some event that will terminate the child track..

If we judge by the promos..Then obviously Khushi will not be hating him n neither will Arnav ..and also note the Promo says whether  Khushi is responsible for Arnav's past n not vice versa...so If Khushi is responsible, Then Hate if it must shud come from arnav's side ..But Arnav will not be able to hate ..
If we go by the tracks..Then we see them together , picking and collecting the pieces of the past !! 

Tant 

Have you seen Dennis the Menace??? Where in Mr. Wilson's garden the flower takes 40 years to bloom ??? LOL


* Sternly* Don't give ideas to the PH esp when u know , they just pick ur's with closed eyes !!AngryLOLLOL

Hugs , Baby !!

Yeh tujhe who told ??? BTW, I feel Baby bump nehin dikhana don't show but atleast don't give long shots then Angry


Edited by Doodle - 07 August 2012 at 12:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsatyavarshinihyde2004lalsunvidZoyafanNina90clarissajohntanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Joined: 29 September 2011
Posts: 3281

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Anyone here got a YT link for the Promo,Ermm
the link provided my Nipun isnt working for meAngry


Nivi, it said link not found for me too, trying clicking the play button a second time...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanDoodleclarissajohn

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Joined: 21 June 2009
Posts: 4696

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Doodle

Heeelllooosss Moi here  Hug


Doods! Hug

Hiii all of you whos here ... 

Nina ki haal chaal... I liked Dadiji though Big smile



Doods, I'm probably going to get weird looks for saying this but... I was completely at home with Dadiji...

You did too? Smile

Hey DoodsieHug
Nina i liked Dadi TooWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90Doodle

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna08

Hi Sam, Divz, Koel, Trin, Riyya, Nevi, Nina, Suchi, Shami & Maria...
Sorry if have missed anyone Hug




You Missed me !! Dream Girl !!CryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004shivikrocksZoyafanDoodleclarissajohn

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 8227

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Anyone here got a YT link for the Promo,Ermm
the link provided my Nipun isnt working for meAngry
 

Oh promo came??? Whats the matter if there is any LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanNina90clarissajohntanthya

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Joined: 31 August 2010
Posts: 4135

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Sathya,

"Panchajanya ...Meaning 5 people ..Meaning Arnav, Kushi, Anjali, Shyam  & The Mysterious Woman !! ..5 people whose past is  veiled by the cloaks of time"

This is very true. Each one is different as you have said. Lets us see how each one's past is reveled.

Bush,

Fantastic post only you can have a humorous take on such a serious episode and lighten it. As I have said earlier only TEAM IPKKND can see Anjali's baby Bump. Alas, we are only the aam junta. How can we? I loved the way NK tried so many times to defend Kushi. I have a doubt? Did Anjali explain the story and put the blame on Kushi(Under the influence of Shyam). Maybe that's why Daadi is so angry with her.

Anna,

I have a strong feeling no call it gut feeling that Shyam is behind Daadi's arrival. He must have filled her his version of the story so those two questions regarding pregnancy and missing damadji.

Jhalak,

I loved your analysis and the very beautiful way of putting things.

Sandhya,

I love the way you wrote about Arnav's and Kushi's love story. I really hope everything comes out fast.Shyam has sent daadi to reserve a seat in Rm. He will surely follow shortly.

Sarunrocks,
Your analysis was outstanding giving us the picture of Mahabharata. I felt as if I just read the Mahabharata yesterday. I loved the way you wrote and explained the story.It was great.

Kopal,

I loved your analysis. There is going to be an MU between Arnav and Anjali courtesy Shyamji.

Abhavi,

I loved your analysis and you did pick up apt titles.

Namedex,

I totally agree with you. Arnav will now have a first hand experience of how he had treated Kushi and will make amends firmly standing beside her. He has surely changed a lot.

I am very privileged to read all the analysis and give my comments

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

Anu thanks a lot yaar. You can call me DivyaBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanDoodleanurao.66clarissajohn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by tanthya


Hi Sarada,

I agree that the absence of any bump is ludicrous  & half the sympathy wave is simply not there at the obstinate  n irresponsible stand of the person concerned ...

As for the terms of pregnancy is concerned... Khushi says that Di will be having her baby by the time the flower blooms..Flowers do not take long to bloom...Perhaps Janmashtami  will see the birth n if they are still reluctant to show the child then ..obviously some event that will terminate the child track..

If we judge by the promos..Then obviously Khushi will not be hating him n neither will Arnav ..and also note the Promo says whether  Khushi is responsible for Arnav's past n not vice versa...so If Khushi is responsible, Then Hate if it must shud come from arnav's side ..But Arnav will not be able to hate ..
If we go by the tracks..Then we see them together , picking and collecting the pieces of the past !! 

Tant 

Have you seen Dennis the Menace??? Where in Mr. Wilson's garden the flower takes 40 years to bloom ??? LOL


* Sternly* Don't give ideas to the PH esp when u know , they just pick ur's with closed eyes !!AngryLOLLOL

Hugs , Baby !!

Yeh tujhe who told ??? BTW, I feel Bay bump nehin dikhana don't show but atleast don't give long shots then Angry


Also No Navel Darshan , Please !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinisuhanamausamhyde2004lalsunvidshivikrocksZoyafanDoodleclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Joined: 29 September 2011
Posts: 3281

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by Doodle

Heeelllooosss Moi here  Hug


Doods! Hug

Hiii all of you whos here ... 

Nina ki haal chaal... I liked Dadiji though Big smile



Doods, I'm probably going to get weird looks for saying this but... I was completely at home with Dadiji...

You did too? Smile

Hey DoodsieHug
Nina i liked Dadi TooWink


Nivi, there was so much bashing her about that I didn't dare to voice it Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Zoyafanclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index