Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Doodle

Heeelllooosss Moi here  Hug
Only doodle,  berry kaha hein LOLLOLLOL
Hug

Berry ko I have consumed ... ROFL

Hugzzz 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinirenchahyde2004Zoyafanshivikrocksnivedha84Nina90anurao.66clarissajohnChitraFtanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Doods! Hug

Hiii all of you whos here ... 

Nina ki haal chaal... I liked Dadiji though Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanshivikrocksNina90clarissajohnChitraFtanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by abavi

One most important Question Girls!

Anjali hugged Nani- she didnt hug back.. after that she pulls her back.. looks into her face and says

"I didnt know you are going to be a mother..."  Do you people think Anjali has hidden the baby bump with a small invisibility cloak? Dadi felt it, I am sure and ten found out that Anji is preggy!

Vi,

Redux has decided that Anjali is going to deliver Mr.India  & Ms.India babies ... As befitting their characteristics..The Bump is invisible to naked eye n can be seen only thru Red color..* If U notce,of late Anjali is not wearing  Red colored Sarees* ..So when  Anjali hugged Dadi..Dadi felt the invisible Bump...Hope this helps !!

Hi all,

See that is my issue with DB playing the character of Anjali. May be Daljeet has issues with acting with a baby bump but because of that I feel like they are buttering the character and somehow I am not able to relate to Anjali. She must be 7 months pregnant but maazal hai ki baby bump is visible. I think the director and the concerned people should sit down and figure out how a pregnant lady should be shown in the show.

Tants one question for you - Somehow I feel that Arnav's dad was responsible for Khushi's parents death. So will we see Khushi hating Arnav due to this but given that Khushi is more sensible than Arnav and given that she has already forgiven Arnav for most of his ills, I don't see her holding Arnav responsible for his Dad's deeds. I would really love if you throw some light on how the past revelation is going to effect their lives.

Hi Sarada,

I agree that the absence of any bump is ludicrous  & half the sympathy wave is simply not there at the obstinate  n irresponsible stand of the person concerned ...

As for the terms of pregnancy is concerned... Khushi says that Di will be having her baby by the time the flower blooms..Flowers do not take long to bloom...Perhaps Janmashtami  will see the birth n if they are still reluctant to show the child then ..obviously some event that will terminate the child track..

If we judge by the promos..Then obviously Khushi will not be hating him n neither will Arnav ..and also note the Promo says whether  Khushi is responsible for Arnav's past n not vice versa...so If Khushi is responsible, Then Hate if it must shud come from arnav's side ..But Arnav will not be able to hate ..
If we go by the tracks..Then we see them together , picking and collecting the pieces of the past !! 

Tant 

Have you seen Dennis the Menace??? Where in Mr. Wilson's garden the flower takes 40 years to bloom ??? LOL

* Sternly* Don't give ideas to the PH esp when u know , they just pick ur's with closed eyes !!AngryLOLLOL

Hugs , Baby !!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinisuhanamausamhyde2004shivikrocksZoyafanNina90DoodlePSharadaclarissajohnChitraF

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Only doodle,  berry kaha hein LOLLOLLOL
Hug

Berry ko I have consumed ... ROFL

Hugzzz 

Bwahahahaah behara berry

Tuhme koi farak nahi padthaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by clarissajohn - 07 August 2012 at 12:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanDoodle

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tejuvijay

Lot many questions and pointers  to ponder on ..!!!Day Dreaming

Whzz everyone afraid of Dadi??? Is she a perfectionist or a disciplinarian??? 

She also has a low opinion on poor class is it? Is this a family beemaari????

She too is highly rebuking and looks she's a tough lady with a soft interior ! Rings a bell???

Looks she also has huge amount of respect n regards for Arnav..notice the change in the tone when She talked to rest of RM waasis n with our Annie baby??!!! Arne is an emperor of RM n fits well on why he wa nts everything under his control...

Why do Kushi always have to break to connect/join!!!

Kushi now on understanding Arnav..wow! That's highlight of the day!! Please do understand his darde dil baby! U get to know what a gem of a person DM has chosen for u!!!Wink

Why is that anjali always have to seek sympathy?? Is she that crippled that she want to take support from a 70 + yr woman...gosh!now she's carrying..sympathise with her to be kids..Amen!

Nani,Arnav on one side n anji,daadi on the other with Kushi in between!!! A very subtle symbolism abt the upcoming rift! 

I liked

Poojaali n her pooja ka thal continues to make entry ...

Nks and payals effort in standing for truth about kushis mistaken identity!!

Arnav going n standing equal with Kushi implying a lot many things! A sample cud be if she's not allowed even I am not! 

Wow!!! What a poignant n beautiful act to stress her importance in his life!! This man have really travelled long! Wish to see Kushis journey hereafter!!

Kushi picking gardening as her hobby following her husbands interests!!! 

CVs, please give some food for ur brain n high time,to show kushis character development! Please, don't make it a out n out ghar ka drama..beech mei,please do accommodate us with Arnav doing better with his work with this improvised knowledge! Give us some scenes where arnav n Kushi needs to attend a party n arnav teaching Kushi some class!!

Credits

BS..only a mins screen space is what all u need to turn ur fans ON!! Ata boy..liked u to the core in precap today..Clap

I liked kushis outfit n style today..she actually is getting better...sanaya..u rock as Kushi..no one can bring the clumsiness in Kushi n thr selflessness as u portray..Clap

Payaliaa,,NK,mami,anjali,daadi n nanni..good performances..Star

Teju many many happy returns of the dayBig smile

Simple and sweet Tongue

Ohhh I missed it ... Happy Birthday Tej Big smile  

May all your dreams come true this year Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004lalsunvidZoyafanshivikrocksclarissajohnChitraF

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna08

Hi Sam, Divz, Koel, Trin, Riyya, Nevi, Nina, Suchi, Shami & Maria...
Sorry if have missed anyone Hug

Hi SwapnaHug

Hi doods
Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanclarissajohnChitraF

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by Nina90

Doods! Hug

Hiii all of you whos here ... 

Nina ki haal chaal... I liked Dadiji though Big smile

Doods, I'm probably going to get weird looks for saying this but... I was completely at home with Dadiji...

You did too? Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanclarissajohnChitraF

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Anyone here got a YT link for the Promo,Ermm
the link provided my Nipun isnt working for meAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanDoodleclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index