India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 79)

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Hi Sam, Divz, Koel, Trin, Riyya, Nevi, Nina, Suchi, Shami & Maria...
Sorry if have missed anyone Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90nivedha84clarissajohnChitraF

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

This is Doodsie's reply for my Pm ,i aksed her few Qs
MY Qns.

U said Past will be revealed after Arnav-Khushi MILAN?
what is the need for the contract to comeout in open Now?
Will Dadi trigger the Re-Marriage as she will be unhapp and dont approve of Temple wedding/May be Kundali comes into playing

Doodsie's Answers,lets discussCool

now abt your queries...dekho whether the past will be revealed after the Con or not we can't say ... Technically the later it happens the better for TRPs because once that happens then audience lose interest ... past will come I guess the moment wedding happens ... this is my opinion ... hey didn't show anything in the episodes yet regarding this ...

Contract should come out not because it's needed but because of social cause .. see there should always be a teaching involved in the story telling ... it's called moral lessons hai naa??? if they don't show then there will be many ppl who watches this show will learn that they can get away with anything wrong that they have committed ... ASR falling in love and correcting it is a different ball game but if we view it from a lesson perspective then we need to know that there is always a "Consequence" and "Repercussions" of our actions ... Imagine if ASR was a wrong guy then what would have been happened to Khushi or any other girl ??? Ofcourse her dignity and purity would have been in jeopardy ... These are the issues that any story teller needs to pay attention too ... this is their moral duty because they product is been seen by millions of people ... This is the reason the "Contract" should come out whether or not ASR rectifies it or doesn't ... Big smile
Ab Daadi what will do let us see ... logically she should ask for remarriage ... LOL so TRP increases

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniNina90anurao.66clarissajohnChitraF

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by tanthya

GOOD MORNING LADIES !!!

Good Morning My ADHIRASAM Wink(saw u giving names of the sweets to reduxians so thought i should name u with my fav sweet)LOLLOLLOL

U'll be Updating NaTongue

*Chuckle*  Good Morning , Vedha..

Ofc..Once Net stabilizes ..I'll update..even if it takes the whole day, I'll do it..

Waise u like Adhirasam naApprove

whats adhirasam... Ouch

Its a sweet made in South, Riyya! I'll get you a picture, wait...

Hope the image works...

wow... i think i know now... Smile but for me it looks like burger...Big smile

It looked like pancakes to me... and I was reminded of one 'pancake flip' we talk about Wink

Riyya it may look like a simple pancake but its all the more difficult to make,not everyone can make AdhirasamOuchand iam one of them,i tried learning them from Badi Maa,but i cant make them may be in another 5 years i'll learnLOLLOLLOL

Nivi, I tried to learn making it; but I never liked Adhirasams in the first place so no doubt, it turned into disaster LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84abaviclarissajohn

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Another million dollar Question- How many red colored dresses does Kushi have? of late she is repeating the red color dresses a lot!

PS: Thanks tants, I havent noticed that Anji is wearing red too... Should go back and check...

Nina90clarissajohnChitraF

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Him complted page one beauties

Kya hal chal hein

Sathuji ne tho hume mindwa thak nahi kiya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abavi

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapna08

Hi Sam, Divz, Koel, Trin, Riyya, Nevi, Nina, Suchi, Shami & Maria...
Sorry if have missed anyone Hug

Hi Swapna! Hug

swapna08abaviChitraF

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Ninnav,

Teekha's are my fav   !!
[/QUOTE]

My Dad loves south Indian dishes..Well my Mom can't make anything except Dosas and upma and a few others whose name I don't know..But my Dad spent a large part of his childhood in South and hence his liking for the people there,their food and culture...And Dosa is an extremely common food in West Bengal...I mean Dosa,Idli are made in probably every single foodjoint here..Small,medium or bigLOL

[/QUOTE]

Sammy SI foods r very good,My only req to my family Members when they travel within india/abroad i ask them to bring the best sweets from that place.i'll be happyn,ow my intrest is on Baking cakes and biscuits,took baby steps,let see .LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Another million dollar Question- How many red colored dresses does Kushi have? of late she is repeating the red color dresses a lot!

PS: Thanks tants, I havent noticed that Anji is wearing red too... Should go back and check...

Getting ready for battle, I guess. SmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidZoyafanabavitanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index