Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

GOOD MORNING LADIES !!!

Good Morning My ADHIRASAM Wink(saw u giving names of the sweets to reduxians so thought i should name u with my fav sweet)LOLLOLLOL

U'll be Updating NaTongue

*Chuckle*  Good Morning , Vedha..

Ofc..Once Net stabilizes ..I'll update..even if it takes the whole day, I'll do it..

Waise u like Adhirasam naApprove

Err..I actually d not like sweets as such !! I avoid them !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

U dont like sweets Shocked diet concious hai kya,i cant live without sweets

Na re..Bachpan se..I dislike sweets.. At the most I can take 2 mouthfuls..appram thegattirum...

I am the Kharram person !!

i Am a foodie,arusuvayump piddikkum but only Veg,i  cook Non-veg,but wont eat .like someone should help me and tast them and do the corrections( If needed)non veg while cooking but most of the time i dont taste while cooking,but i t will be almost perfectWink

Even I don't like tasting-vasting n it inevitably turn out alright ..Big smile..Apart from sweets..give me anything , I'll try..but sweets..NO-NO !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidnivedha84shivikrocksNina90riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by riyya6

GOOD MORNING LADIES !!!

Good Morning My ADHIRASAM Wink(saw u giving names of the sweets to reduxians so thought i should name u with my fav sweet)LOLLOLLOL

Ofc..Once Net stabilizes ..I'll update..even if it takes the whole day, I'll do it..

whats adhirasam... Ouch

Its a sweet made in South, Riyya! I'll get you a picture, wait...

Hope the image works...

wow... i think i know now... Smile but for me it looks like burger...Big smile

It looked like pancakes to me... and I was reminded of one 'pancake flip' we talk about Wink
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Just dropped in to say a quick hi Guys... ...Big smile

Hugzzz Sathya, Sam, Divz, Koel, Trin, Riyya, Nevi, Nina, Suchi, Shami & Maria...Hug

Sorry if I had missed anyone...Hug

Bye for now...Will C U all tonight...Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidshivikrocksNina90nivedha84..mrinalini..clarissajohnChitraFriyya6

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by sampin

Hello Hi peopleHug

I see REDUX Momma hereBig smileEmbarrassed

Good Morning TantsEmbarrassed

Hiyya Sam Beta !!

Big Big Fontwa..zaahir hai..All izz well

REDUX hain to kya gam hain??!!raspberry emoticon

Yeah..Moi happy...Happy that finally past is here...Wink

Yeh baat tho hai !!

Redux tho IP ka Disneyland hai...

All are , I guess

Tants ...and all...

Good day to all...well busy hai today...so will be on and off...!! Hope...Daadi pulled some Angry strings first day itself...Now that CV's have projected something like this...its their duty to correct it also...If not...throw..."Who was  the one asked all to watch  Satyamev Jayathe? " Hit them hard...Blow...the whistle loudly...Let them correct what they showed in the coming episode...strongly...What is telescasted is done...SP.."Soch Nayi" nahi!! We will see...

I don't know why I felt so after reading all posts...when Shyam babuwa comes back..Shashiji bee...get importance...I don't know why...I just got this thought!! 

Vidya,

There is no need for correction here  cos the Cv's have not erred...this is the plotline and they are going the proper way  leading to the acceptance  by Dadi ..I am actually loving the guts of the PH  that they dared to take on something in this politically correct, pseudo feminist times...

It is a war, Hun..All the players will have their day..

I accept it...but all don't get the message in the same way...right!! yesterday my MIL was cursing...these serials don't change..all curse Khushi like this!!  Not all get the message in the same tone...that's what I meant!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..ChitraFriyya6

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Originally posted by abavi

One most important Question Girls!

Anjali hugged Nani- she didnt hug back.. after that she pulls her back.. looks into her face and says

"I didnt know you are going to be a mother..."  Do you people think Anjali has hidden the baby bump with a small invisibility cloak? Dadi felt it, I am sure and ten found out that Anji is preggy!

Vi,

Redux has decided that Anjali is going to deliver Mr.India  & Ms.India babies ... As befitting their characteristics..The Bump is invisible to naked eye n can be seen only thru Red color..* If U notce,of late Anjali is not wearing  Red colored Sarees* ..So when  Anjali hugged Dadi..Dadi felt the invisible Bump...Hope this helps !!

Hi all,

See that is my issue with DB playing the character of Anjali. May be Daljeet has issues with acting with a baby bump but because of that I feel like they are buttering the character and somehow I am not able to relate to Anjali. She must be 7 months pregnant but maazal hai ki baby bump is visible. I think the director and the concerned people should sit down and figure out how a pregnant lady should be shown in the show.

Tants one question for you - Somehow I feel that Arnav's dad was responsible for Khushi's parents death. So will we see Khushi hating Arnav due to this but given that Khushi is more sensible than Arnav and given that she has already forgiven Arnav for most of his ills, I don't see her holding Arnav responsible for his Dad's deeds. I would really love if you throw some light on how the past revelation is going to effect their lives.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamhyde2004Nina90..mrinalini..ChitraFriyya6tanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Ninnav,

Teekha's are my fav   !!
[/QUOTE]

My Dad loves south Indian dishes..Well my Mom can't make anything except Dosas and upma and a few others whose name I don't know..But my Dad spent a large part of his childhood in South and hence his liking for the people there,their food and culture...And Dosa is an extremely common food in West Bengal...I mean Dosa,Idli are made in probably every single foodjoint here..Small,medium or bigLOL
[/QUOTE]

And I love North Indian, Sam; pure veg though. I'm the one person who eats BhelPuri without onions and garlic LOL

lalsunvidriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Following in the same tradition are Arnav and Kushi... who have  a thorn ridden path in their love...The people around them and circumstances do not let them enjoy an uninterrupted moment of blissful togetherness but their  adhuri kahani propels the duo to work harder to steal few more moments of sweet nothings  and endears them to us...They are ably supported  by the obstacles Shyam, Anjali, Dadi to fight for their love and their well wishers NK, Payal, Buaji, Amma,Babuji for the much needed help and comfort...

cohoo eek song dedication for this beautiful post

Najane koyi kaisi hein yeh zindganii

Humari adhoori kahani

But this wont go adhoori

Iam sure

Edited by clarissajohn - 07 August 2012 at 12:22am

lalsunvidriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged

GOOD MORNING LADIES !!!

Err..I actually d not like sweets as such !! I avoid them !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

U dont like sweets Shocked diet concious hai kya,i cant live without sweets

Na re..Bachpan se..I dislike sweets.. At the most I can take 2 mouthfuls..appram thegattirum...

I am the Kharram person !!

i Am a foodie,arusuvayump piddikkum but only Veg,i  cook Non-veg,but wont eat .like someone should help me and tast them and do the corrections( If needed)non veg while cooking but most of the time i dont taste while cooking,but i t will be almost perfectWink

Even I don't like tasting-vasting n it inevitably turn out alright ..Big smile..Apart from sweets..give me anything , I'll try..but sweets..NO-NO !!
ur such a sweet person but dun like sweets.. ur interesting... LOLSmile  vegi/ non-veg... i wanna introduce you to asian food now...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Nina90tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index