India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 77)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Heylo reduxians... I am bit busy today with a document preparations...but addiction is so much that I cant resist you all... so read 2 takes
Tanths- that was short but interesting takes of things...really interesting to see past of panchajanya as you mentioned...Clap
Anna -Clap we share same views as always...special mention to scene where u mention dadi-anjali on one side and nani -arnav on other..battle lines drawn and we await arrival of our favorite Shyamu...LOL 

I have not written anything for this episode but will just like to add my 2 cents on it...

- It is clear why Dadi has come and that is to reveal much awaited past and yes Dadi's behavior does irk me too...but it gives us insight to her thinking and how her thinking wud have impacted life of her son- Arnav's Dad.. will explore on this more when she interacts with arnav today...
- About anjali's marriage and pregnancy ,I was also not sure how she knew it ...but we cn assume that she was already in house before anjali so she might have enquired about her..just my guess...

- It will be exciting to see khushi exploring her man's past ...will give her a much needed insight into what made him Arnav Singh Raizada

will see ya girls...Take care

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nia.DshivikrocksNina90abavi..mrinalini..SunoNa...riyya6tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by tanthya

One most important Question Girls!

Anjali hugged Nani- she didnt hug back.. after that she pulls her back.. looks into her face and says

"I didnt know you are going to be a mother..."  Do you people think Anjali has hidden the baby bump with a small invisibility cloak? Dadi felt it, I am sure and ten found out that Anji is preggy!

Vi,

Redux has decided that Anjali is going to deliver Mr.India  & Ms.India babies ... As befitting their characteristics..The Bump is invisible to naked eye n can be seen only thru Red color..* If U notce,of late Anjali is not wearing  Red colored Sarees* ..So when  Anjali hugged Dadi..Dadi felt the invisible Bump...Hope this helps !!
LOLLOLLOL

by the way tants... did you notice these two siblings have inhereted a lot from their Dadi...
zero knowledge of ethiquette - Should knock the door and then enter to avoid water splash welcome...
not hugging back when someone hugs you
bossing people around
prejudice
Arrogance
Killer looks 
confidence and strong craving to make everything ok 

I am yet to explore DadiBig smile She is interesting!
im gonna change my DP with dadi's pic...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84shivikrocksabavi..mrinalini..

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Now what interests me is Arnav and Khushi Love and role in all this. Time may come for Arnav just like Arjuna who will fear to battle against his own blood but we have to see whether Khushi will become is Rathasarathi just like how Krishna came for Arjuna and helped him to see the greater good and save the truth and in that process he will also protect Anjali.

loved love d  loved ur post divya and its refreshing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004shivikrocksabavi..mrinalini..riti4u

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by nivedha84

GOOD MORNING LADIES !!!

Good Morning My ADHIRASAM Wink(saw u giving names of the sweets to reduxians so thought i should name u with my fav sweet)LOLLOLLOL

U'll be Updating NaTongue

*Chuckle*  Good Morning , Vedha..

Ofc..Once Net stabilizes ..I'll update..even if it takes the whole day, I'll do it..

Waise u like Adhirasam naApprove

Err..I actually d not like sweets as such !! I avoid them !!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

U dont like sweets Shocked diet concious hai kya,i cant live without sweets

Tanths; you don't like sweets, kya? Toh...kuch teeka?

I can't live without sweets either, Nivi!

Ninnav,

Teekha's are my fav   !!
riyya is back LOL what is teekha's Ouch so many sweets ha availableTongue

Hot & Spicy dishes, Riyya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abavi..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Ninnav,

Teekha's are my fav   !!
[/QUOTE]

My Dad loves south Indian dishes..Well my Mom can't make anything except Dosas and upma and a few others whose name I don't know..But my Dad spent a large part of his childhood in South and hence his liking for the people there,their food and culture...And Dosa is an extremely common food in West Bengal...I mean Dosa,Idli are made in probably every single foodjoint here..Small,medium or bigLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Nina90ChitraF

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Now what interests me is Arnav and Khushi Love and role in all this. Time may come for Arnav just like Arjuna who will fear to battle against his own blood but we have to see whether Khushi will become is Rathasarathi just like how Krishna came for Arjuna and helped him to see the greater good and save the truth and in that process he will also protect Anjali.

loved love d  loved ur post divya and its refreshing

Shami thanks a lot dearBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

GOOD MORNING LADIES !!!

Good Morning My ADHIRASAM Wink(saw u giving names of the sweets to reduxians so thought i should name u with my fav sweet)LOLLOLLOL

U'll be Updating NaTongue

*Chuckle*  Good Morning , Vedha..

Ofc..Once Net stabilizes ..I'll update..even if it takes the whole day, I'll do it..

Waise u like Adhirasam naApprove

whats adhirasam... Ouch

Its a sweet made in South, Riyya! I'll get you a picture, wait...

Hope the image works...

wow... i think i know now... Smile but for me it looks like burger...Big smile

It looked like pancakes to me... and I was reminded of one 'pancake flip' we talk about Wink

Riyya it may look like a simple pancake but its all the more difficult to make,not everyone can make AdhirasamOuchand iam one of them,i tried learning them from Badi Maa,but i cant make them may be in another 5 years i'll learnLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hyde2004Nina90..mrinalini..

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

One most important Question Girls!

Anjali hugged Nani- she didnt hug back.. after that she pulls her back.. looks into her face and says

"I didnt know you are going to be a mother..."  Do you people think Anjali has hidden the baby bump with a small invisibility cloak? Dadi felt it, I am sure and ten found out that Anji is preggy!

Vi,

Redux has decided that Anjali is going to deliver Mr.India  & Ms.India babies ... As befitting their characteristics..The Bump is invisible to naked eye n can be seen only thru Red color..* If U notce,of late Anjali is not wearing  Red colored Sarees* ..So when  Anjali hugged Dadi..Dadi felt the invisible Bump...Hope this helps !!
LOLLOLLOL

by the way tants... did you notice these two siblings have inhereted a lot from their Dadi...
zero knowledge of ethiquette - Should knock the door and then enter to avoid water splash welcome...
not hugging back when someone hugs you
bossing people around
prejudice
Arrogance
Killer looks 
confidence and strong craving to make everything ok 

I am yet to explore DadiBig smile She is interesting!
im gonna change my DP with dadi's pic...LOL

Shocked Hum faintwa ho jaayenge uske killer glare dekh dekh ke!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

abavi..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index