Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 72)

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

My small take on 06/08/2012

A very good progress as far as the storyline is concerned. The story finally seems to be picking up pace and making some headway. So nani and dadi were childhood friends who decided and went ahead with their kids getting married. The guy however fell for some other lady and everybody's life got messed up. Who is the other lady ? Garima?

Hey this part of the story seems to be better than arnav-khushi love at least in this track'I was also speculating on same lines'but I need to know how khushi is releted to garima n shashi'( sorry guys I dont watch serial like you ppl..so it happenes that sometimes I miss the dialogues some times the scenes..)

Khushi, finally you could realize that you practically know nothing about the man you claim to love. You just spend too much time in beating around the bush and carrying on with your silly antics. I had been asking this question ever since you got married to him and had spend all your time in irritating him. It's the time to grow up lady and try looking beyond that hard faade of the man you claim to love.

Bingo on this part dear'this is what was making me less connected to khushi..though she claimed she has atmost respect  for marriage as an institute and for relations, she was never serious enough to apply that to her ownself. Never tried to know about him. rather involved in the antics that hardly made any sense.. at least now onwards cv's should show sensible khushi...

Arnav, hard times ahead man. Your dadi doesn't seem to be as docile as your nani. But yeah ASR knows how to handle people of this world, right?  Finally got to know where from you got those traits of aukaat and haisiayat in you. Dadi would have definitely said 'what the' also if she was not so keen on speaking hindi only !!!

Anjali, you share a good equation with all the elders of your life, be it nani or dadi. They care for you more than they care for your brother. It is the time you start asking questions girl, now with dadi at your side. Your bother has your best interests in his mind but you should know the truths of your life. Your brother chose to believe in his wife out of his love, but you need to know the truth coz it is the matter of your life. Or do you already have decided whom to believe and why ?

What an extraordinary POV !  hats off to you..!!

Exactly'anjali seems to have close bond with dadi'atleast now she has somebody to confide in. how long can she keep smiling either because of chotey..she cant even pour her heart out to chotey now..what will she say to him when he has clearly stated that he trusts khushi.and thrown shyam out even without any explanations'she cant let her misery out..not even to nani as the people involved are her own family members'

Dadi, in the scene where you were consoling Anjali, why did I feel that I am watching lady ASR. The similar resolve and strength he used to have in his eyes once upon a time. Gene speaks, right ?? Also,  the way you despise the servants of your house or the people who according to you doesn't have an aukaat clearly shows that your and ASR's mindset is influenced by the same incident or incidents. What was it, a lower middle class girl coming into the life of your son which lead to his and his wife's death and created havoc in everybody else's life ??

especially in hugging scene, the imapct was powerful..

It may not be a blopper that dadi knows about Anjali's marriage though Anjali said that she has seen dadi after ages. My guess would be Aranv and nani knew about dadi and her whereabouts very well and from them only dadi knew about the major details of their lives.  May be she got the invitation for Akaash's marriage also. Anjali however is unaware of dadi's whereabouts.

Some ridiculous scenes of the episode

ASR's garden never had roses, till last 2 episodes !

ASR had been tending to his plants for ages but never dirtied himself so much as Khushi did in her one day misadventure! Neither did I ever see ASR to carry a tub full of water in such an awkward way !!

i told many times that neither khushi's looks nor her actions never spoke of married, responsible, mature  khushi...LOL no wonder dadi mistook her as servant..

A grown up girl is so scared of a lizard, which was quite some distance away from it, that she actually spilled the water on some lady. Girl, I have never seen lizards fly nor did I know of any incident where a lizard ate a human being, so what's the catch with getting so scared.  Or are you just so used to tripping over and getting caught by Arnav at the right time !!!

going by khushi's track record, it didnot come as a surprise..LOL

infact if she didnt trip and didnt made any mess of the situation, it wud have come across  as a shock.LOL

When she slipped and almost tripped on dadi, both Khushi and myself were anticipating a rabba ve at the background, so only she was not letting go of dadi. WinkBut alas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

not only you ..me too dear...

Why nobody could speak out that Khushi ji is not the servant of the house, dadi would have just yelled at the most nothing more than that. So what stopped them ??Just to increase the drama quotient and gain extra brownie points for Khushi  ji, right cvs ?  

right madhuji...

Storyline and other things

A very good progress in the storyline. For me a respite from the circle in which the story was moving. The new entry seems to have meaning and is not yet another misadventure like bubbly and masala mama, on the part of cvs. Finally the must awaited track revealing the past is coming up. A lot many questions are to be answered. Why does dadi stay in ashram, is it because her son got involved with a girl of lower social status and thus messed up the life of his wife who also happens to be the daughter of dadi's childhood friend ? ASR has faced the wrath of nani on this very topic time and again. And his despise for lower status or class was so very evident !

Hope to see that the cvs do justice to it and care enough to show us what made Arnav the ASR !!!! 

loved your take madhu...some thought provoking points...

answered in blue...i have problem with network.difficulty in  connecting..so am not sure wether i will be replying  all.

Edited by payasa - 06 August 2012 at 11:58pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011abavi..mrinalini..JRiariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nivedha84

GOOD MORNING LADIES !!!

Good Morning My ADHIRASAM Wink(saw u giving names of the sweets to reduxians so thought i should name u with my fav sweet)LOLLOLLOL

U'll be Updating NaTongue

*Chuckle*  Good Morning , Vedha..

Ofc..Once Net stabilizes ..I'll update..even if it takes the whole day, I'll do it..
Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaclarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by Nina90

Hello Hi peopleHug

I see REDUX Momma hereBig smileEmbarrassed

Good Morning TantsEmbarrassed

Hi Sam! Big smile

Hello Hi Ninagrin emoticon

Sam! LOL Aap aur aapki smileys bhi na!
Kaise hai aaj? Fever choo mantar ho gaya na?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JRia..mrinalini..clarissajohnriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by riti4u

Hi Shami...

I agree and respect your views too.. but what I am saying is do we feel her actions are right..NO right..then its not promoting dear and definately people will have more sympathy towards khushi...that is what they catering too... just for an example..-ASR sending out khushi on first wedding night was not required at all...but for viewers to have sympathy for her they added that scene ..So for showing her royal lineage and showing her disrespect to lower class people they added this scene ..to justify something that happened in the past too...

Arnav witnessed Shyam oogling at Khushi before he entered the room...at that time he assumed their connection and was irked by her presence in the room...Thats the actual reason for throwing her out of the room...

Hi Sharmi... just wanted to say that reason for such scenes was to cater sympathy for khushi and anger towards arnav.. I can understand your reason fr first night ..but it continued fr several nights..there was no need of that.. Smile
It was the anger that was anger that was directed at  Khushi... he wanted to despise her but couldnot... he was drawn to her... so this was his internal turmoil of lashing out at her for making him so helpless for irresistibly drawing him to her... he hurt her to hurt himself...
credit to the person... i have read somewhere what if SERVANT has something to do with Khushi's past...  like her parents being servant... dunno... but i personally hope shes from an affulent family... Ouch
Riyya stay away from Forum,dhekh what was all cooking in u r mind.remember her parents died in a car accident,hope they own the carLOL
LOLROFL ... im trying dadi is being bash left n right now LOL

ClapClap for venturing in the forum and still being sane LOLLOL

LOL All depends on what you choose to open Wink

Meaning Confused

Meaning some by the title alone makes you think twice before reading.

Ya that's true  LOLLOL

..mrinalini...Mandy.clarissajohnriyya6tanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Oh sathiya oh sathiya

Ayeejo teri yaad dil ne ki dil se bath

Liya tera nam phir mehki sham

Mausam ne kya jadoo kiya (heavy downpour here )LOL

Dil chura liya

Sathiya

Edited by clarissajohn - 06 August 2012 at 11:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JRia..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

One most important Question Girls!

Anjali hugged Nani- she didnt hug back.. after that she pulls her back.. looks into her face and says

"I didnt know you are going to be a mother..."  Do you people think Anjali has hidden the baby bump with a small invisibility cloak? Dadi felt it, I am sure and ten found out that Anji is preggy!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..JRiaclarissajohnriyya6tanthya

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Hi Tants!!

Thank you for a beautiful post today as well as yesterday.  Gave meaning, to what is happening now and the future.

Wishing A Very Happy Birthday to TEJUVIJAY

Take care and God Bless.

shivikrocks..mrinalini..JRiaclarissajohnriyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Hello Hi peopleHug

I see REDUX Momma hereBig smileEmbarrassed

Good Morning TantsEmbarrassed

Hiyya Sam Beta !!

Big Big Fontwa..zaahir hai..All izz well

REDUX hain to kya gam hain??!!raspberry emoticon

Yeah..Moi happy...Happy that finally past is here...Wink

Yeh baat tho hai !!

Redux tho IP ka Disneyland hai...

All are , I guess

nivedha84shivikrocksNina90..mrinalini..riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index