Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by riti4u

Hi Shami...

I agree and respect your views too.. but what I am saying is do we feel her actions are right..NO right..then its not promoting dear and definately people will have more sympathy towards khushi...that is what they catering too... just for an example..-ASR sending out khushi on first wedding night was not required at all...but for viewers to have sympathy for her they added that scene ..So for showing her royal lineage and showing her disrespect to lower class people they added this scene ..to justify something that happened in the past too...

Arnav witnessed Shyam oogling at Khushi before he entered the room...at that time he assumed their connection and was irked by her presence in the room...Thats the actual reason for throwing her out of the room...

Hi Sharmi... just wanted to say that reason for such scenes was to cater sympathy for khushi and anger towards arnav.. I can understand your reason fr first night ..but it continued fr several nights..there was no need of that.. Smile
It was the anger that was anger that was directed at  Khushi... he wanted to despise her but couldnot... he was drawn to her... so this was his internal turmoil of lashing out at her for making him so helpless for irresistibly drawing him to her... he hurt her to hurt himself...
credit to the person... i have read somewhere what if SERVANT has something to do with Khushi's past...  like her parents being servant... dunno... but i personally hope shes from an affulent family... Ouch
Riyya stay away from Forum,dhekh what was all cooking in u r mind.remember her parents died in a car accident,hope they own the carLOL
LOLROFL ... im trying dadi is being bash left n right now LOL

ClapClap for venturing in the forum and still being sane LOLLOL

LOL All depends on what you choose to open Wink

Meaning Confused

Meaning some by the title alone makes you think twice before reading.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocks..mrinalini..JRiariyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Divya Loved ur update re,learnt somuch abt Mahabharath(iam very bad at Mythology)and the way u connected with IP ,Brilliant,*HUGS*

Oye Nivi thanks a lotHug Very happy that u liked it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84..mrinalini..riyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
the next scene where she is going to throw water to plants and she accidentally threw it to dadi, is exactly like the way she met Arnav, she had accidentally spoiled his show, here dadis attire, he too without listening to her had locked her in room, dadi too doesnt let Khushi speak, Arnav too had preconcieved notions of class n aukat, dadi too is like him but look in a year, Khushi with her righteous attitude inlife has bought out a new Arnav from the cloak of ASR so will Khushi here also bring new changes,,,, need to seen
Looking today I realised Arnav will once agn see the mirror of his actions in respect to Khushi and understand the amount of Hurt he had leived on this gal,
the more Khushi is Hurt, the stronger the protectiveness of Arnav,,,, the game will bring a new hieght to Arnav understnading of khushi & vice versa,,, these two are so similar almost like 2 sides of the coin, flawed, lonely, protective, instinctive, one hides behind stupidity other behind anger,,,

jhalak beautifully written yar Thumbs Up

shivikrocks..mrinalini..riyya6

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

. If I recall right - Arnav and Nani's conversation was quite clear on friday - Dadi has not been in touch with any family member since very long - to be exact 14 years. She has not spoken to anyone and all the attempts made by Arnav and Anjali to meet her or bring her back to the family - has always gone in vain. But she comes to the house and she congratulates Anjali on her pregnancy. How did she know it!? Secondly - she did not ask about Arnav - if Anjali is important so is Arnav - she jumped to Damaad ji - Why!?

all this gives me hint that shyamu might have brain washed her
marvellous update yar
add me too im happy that shyam will be back soon

Shyam must have tipped her off, why would she suddenly leave the ashram to come back to RM?? It doesn't make sense considering Arnav did say he has tried in the past to convince her to come and she refused. Its more than likely that Shyam had a hand on this, he knew that he couldn't return with just Anjali's support he needed someone stronger on his side and that person is Dadi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocks..mrinalini..ChitraFriyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

GOOD MORNING LADIES !!!

Good Morning My ADHIRASAM Wink(saw u giving names of the sweets to reduxians so thought i should name u with my fav sweet)LOLLOLLOL

U'll be Updating NaTongue

Adhirasam ah nalla per danBig smile

Nina90..mrinalini..JRia

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sampin

Hello Hi peopleHug

I see REDUX Momma hereBig smileEmbarrassed

Good Morning TantsEmbarrassed

Hiyya Sam Beta !!

Big Big Fontwa..zaahir hai..All izz well

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidshivikrocksJRia..mrinalini..riyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by sampin

Hello Hi peopleHug

I see REDUX Momma hereBig smileEmbarrassed

Good Morning TantsEmbarrassed

Hi Sam! Big smile

JRia..mrinalini..riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index