Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 67)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3134639

So lavanya aka sana khan is female lead in arjun, new four lions show. She looks so cute

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiariyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Hi Shami...

I agree and respect your views too.. but what I am saying is do we feel her actions are right..NO right..then its not promoting dear and definately people will have more sympathy towards khushi...that is what they catering too... just for an example..-ASR sending out khushi on first wedding night was not required at all...but for viewers to have sympathy for her they added that scene ..So for showing her royal lineage and showing her disrespect to lower class people they added this scene ..to justify something that happened in the past too...

Arnav witnessed Shyam oogling at Khushi before he entered the room...at that time he assumed their connection and was irked by her presence in the room...Thats the actual reason for throwing her out of the room...

Hi Sharmi... just wanted to say that reason for such scenes was to cater sympathy for khushi and anger towards arnav.. I can understand your reason fr first night ..but it continued fr several nights..there was no need of that.. Smile
It was the anger that was anger that was directed at  Khushi... he wanted to despise her but couldnot... he was drawn to her... so this was his internal turmoil of lashing out at her for making him so helpless for irresistibly drawing him to her... he hurt her to hurt himself...
credit to the person... i have read somewhere what if SERVANT has something to do with Khushi's past...  like her parents being servant... dunno... but i personally hope shes from an affulent family... Ouch
Riyya stay away from Forum,dhekh what was all cooking in u r mind.remember her parents died in a car accident,hope they own the carLOL
LOLROFL ... im trying dadi is being bash left n right now LOL

ClapClap for venturing in the forum and still being sane LOLLOL

LOL All depends on what you choose to open Wink
if u go by title then u are surely to get heart attack...ROFL
Rip

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90sunshine99

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Hi Shami...

I agree and respect your views too.. but what I am saying is do we feel her actions are right..NO right..then its not promoting dear and definately people will have more sympathy towards khushi...that is what they catering too... just for an example..-ASR sending out khushi on first wedding night was not required at all...but for viewers to have sympathy for her they added that scene ..So for showing her royal lineage and showing her disrespect to lower class people they added this scene ..to justify something that happened in the past too...

Arnav witnessed Shyam oogling at Khushi before he entered the room...at that time he assumed their connection and was irked by her presence in the room...Thats the actual reason for throwing her out of the room...

Hi Sharmi... just wanted to say that reason for such scenes was to cater sympathy for khushi and anger towards arnav.. I can understand your reason fr first night ..but it continued fr several nights..there was no need of that.. Smile
It was the anger that was anger that was directed at  Khushi... he wanted to despise her but couldnot... he was drawn to her... so this was his internal turmoil of lashing out at her for making him so helpless for irresistibly drawing him to her... he hurt her to hurt himself...
credit to the person... i have read somewhere what if SERVANT has something to do with Khushi's past...  like her parents being servant... dunno... but i personally hope shes from an affulent family... Ouch
Riyya stay away from Forum,dhekh what was all cooking in u r mind.remember her parents died in a car accident,hope they own the carLOL

LOL All depends on what you choose to open Wink

Meaning Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3134639

So lavanya aka sana khan is female lead in arjun, new four lions show. She looks so cute

she look hot & cute Embarrassed but why in IPKKND she was looking diff Ouch
JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Hi Shami...

what the ROFL

LOLLOL

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
again venturing in main forum foun this : TRP3.1 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3134655
dunno how far its true LOL

JRia

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

GOOD MORNING LADIES !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Nina90sunshine99sharmibalanriyya6

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Daadi is here to teach 'viewers' n 'khushi' dat Tradions n rituals can also be wrong, like Daadi practicing untouchability, in d name of Custom n devotion.

And sometimes, a 'Character dheela' person Like 'Arnav' who doesnt believe in rituals are much better n humanity doesnt depend on tradition.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011abavisunshine99JRiaclarissajohnriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index