Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 65)

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

but i personally did not like the treatment of servant being shown in IPKKnd... but auntyji would love it... LOL for me IPK has always been diff, so showing servant treatment was off a bit...Ouch

They will make sure dadi will take back her words see..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99sharmibalanriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Hi Shami...

I agree and respect your views too.. but what I am saying is do we feel her actions are right..NO right..then its not promoting dear and definately people will have more sympathy towards khushi...that is what they catering too... just for an example..-ASR sending out khushi on first wedding night was not required at all...but for viewers to have sympathy for her they added that scene ..So for showing her royal lineage and showing her disrespect to lower class people they added this scene ..to justify something that happened in the past too...

Arnav witnessed Shyam oogling at Khushi before he entered the room...at that time he assumed their connection and was irked by her presence in the room...Thats the actual reason for throwing her out of the room...

Hi Sharmi... just wanted to say that reason for such scenes was to cater sympathy for khushi and anger towards arnav.. I can understand your reason fr first night ..but it continued fr several nights..there was no need of that.. Smile
It was the anger that was anger that was directed at  Khushi... he wanted to despise her but couldnot... he was drawn to her... so this was his internal turmoil of lashing out at her for making him so helpless for irresistibly drawing him to her... he hurt her to hurt himself...
credit to the person... i have read somewhere what if SERVANT has something to do with Khushi's past...  like her parents being servant... dunno... but i personally hope shes from an affulent family... Ouch
Riyya stay away from Forum,dhekh what was all cooking in u r mind.remember her parents died in a car accident,hope they own the carLOL
LOLROFL ... im trying dadi is being bash left n right now LOL

ClapClap for venturing in the forum and still being sane LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84sharmibalanChitraFriyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Hi Shami...

I agree and respect your views too.. but what I am saying is do we feel her actions are right..NO right..then its not promoting dear and definately people will have more sympathy towards khushi...that is what they catering too... just for an example..-ASR sending out khushi on first wedding night was not required at all...but for viewers to have sympathy for her they added that scene ..So for showing her royal lineage and showing her disrespect to lower class people they added this scene ..to justify something that happened in the past too...

Arnav witnessed Shyam oogling at Khushi before he entered the room...at that time he assumed their connection and was irked by her presence in the room...Thats the actual reason for throwing her out of the room...

Hi Sharmi... just wanted to say that reason for such scenes was to cater sympathy for khushi and anger towards arnav.. I can understand your reason fr first night ..but it continued fr several nights..there was no need of that.. Smile
It was the anger that was anger that was directed at  Khushi... he wanted to despise her but couldnot... he was drawn to her... so this was his internal turmoil of lashing out at her for making him so helpless for irresistibly drawing him to her... he hurt her to hurt himself...
credit to the person... i have read somewhere what if SERVANT has something to do with Khushi's past...  like her parents being servant... dunno... but i personally hope shes from an affulent family... Ouch
Riyya stay away from Forum,dhekh what was all cooking in u r mind.remember her parents died in a car accident,hope they own the carLOL
LOLROFL ... im trying dadi is being bash left n right now LOL
Riyya as of now a car accident is seems evident for the death of Khushi's parents with ASR's dad being instrumental... how did they come to be in  tht car and their history in relation to Malik family .. we have to wait and watch

JRiasharmibalanChitraFriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Sanayam

Originally posted by Suchi.R

[QUOTE=Suchi.R]

I agree with you Shami..  Aukat thing I can understand.. but untouchability.. I cant see any significance..

Btwn where was Dadi for last two days.. it was told that, she was missing from Ashram from two days.. so where she went before reaching RM?

Hey Suchi HugHug

She might have been travelling
[/QUOTE

Hi Hug

Her Ashram is in Delhi only.. right?  So Arnav and Nani are searching for her in Delhi.. so it took 2 days to reach RM?     I am just trying to get the reason behind her sudden comeback.. May be she visited someone else too...
I thought she was in mumbaiEmbarrassed
Ya she could have visited someone

Same kostin. Where was she past 2 days. Unless Ashram was in Kanyakumari or she decided to walk from Agra, Mathura or Lucknow (take your pick) it shouldnt have taken her 2 days.

Then again, numbers have stopped adding up in IPK. When Arnie told khushi to repack the gifts at 6:00 pm he said 9 hoours left for contract which would mean 3:00 am. The 24hour continued way into next morning though. So...can we read anything into this. maybe this is part of trhe wierd number etymology everyone keeps talking about but whcih for the life of me I cannot decipher.

Hi sana

Me shami

Hows Ramadan going

Mine going good

Yeah me too don't able to decipher what if anji or shymau made her stay somewhere

Hi Sana Hug

I'm no good at number etymology... We'll have to wait for Doods or Bush to explain...
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sharmi Hug

IMHO Anji is not involved in Dadi's visit... It could be Shyam though..

I thought so as well in the beginning...But this Dadi looks like she has a mind on her own...

If its Shyam...Why isn't she aware of Arnav's wedding...Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksJRiasunshine99ChitraFriyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

SharmiHug...Awesome post yaar.Clap.loved the comparison of Arnav and dadi...have to see if really they connect well in those terms or is there something more to dadi than Arnav
[/QUOTE]

Hi thanks DivzzzBig smile

I think Arnav is just a diluted version of his Dadi...LOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

Dunno how this roothna manana track will start...What will make him angry?Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99sharmibalanriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mommamia

"Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone's hand is the beginning of a journey.
At other times, it is allowing another to take yours." 
- Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration

Teju and Sonu.. Wishing you a very wonderful Happy Birthday!!! 

"Aap aa gaye"!!

The distance Arnav-Khushi have traversed!!

Mother knows best. And in Khushi's case we are talking about universal mother. Who knows inside and out of us mere mortals. And when she is THE force behind Khushi's very life, doesn't she know who her damaad should be. So she chose Arnav Singh Raizada to her laadli.. And funny as it may seem, knowing everything about her Damaad, that he doesn't acknowledge about his mother in law's existence ,strange as it may seem that he would never see eye to eye with her, she still choose him to her dear daughter. That says it all doesn't it. This MIL-SIL duo I tell you.. is a pair to reckon with!!!

Regarding Arnav I feel that his path was set on Day 1. The moment Khushi fell in his arms. He was transferred in a different world. Which never existed for him before that. He was mesmerized by her from that very moment. And the thing with him is he was so scared to acknowledge that change that he devised a method to suppress that feeling. That was punishing her. Pushing her away. Suppressing her thoughts. Moving away from her. The ruthless businessman he was, his methods were of mean in nature. I always feel that when he was with her, his protective instinct were always in ON mode. So no matter what the situation he created for her, he was there for her rescue. The moment he saw her almost getting killed by the car when she was controlling the traffic in the heavy down pour, he rushed to her rescue. Well he offered her his coat didn't he. Our girl flatly refused. Irked him to core. And he spit venom. He wanted to run away from the sudden surge of those feelings. He never understood what they were. She was stirring his very base. When he sent her to the dilapidated building, the moment he realized she was in danger he rushed to her rescue. And he did become her knight in shining armor. Answer to her prayers that do. She asked her mother to send some one for her rescue Isn't it!! There we go!! And he offered her family if he could summon a doctor . Again the concern he had for her. And when she went to collect her belongings on a Sunday afternoon little expecting him to be there, he was watching her in awe. He was entranced in her thoughts the very moment she stepped into his office. After that fall, he offered his hand for her, which she refused. And after their argument, her tears shook him. He so wanted to stop those tears and his helplessness was evident. And during the teej , the moment he saw those red power near her eyes which was bothering her, his hands automatically reached to wipe. For him in those moments it was like she always belonged to him.  And the moment she refuted his claim, he was brought to reality. Again he did what he does best. Taking out his angst on her. Either by ill treating her or those harsh good for nothing words.

And in this process Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada traveled a long journey. A journey that lead him to his lady love. A journey that made him experience the sweet nectar called LOVE. A journey that gifted him a precious gem , his able partner. His very own. But it was not an easy journey. He stopped many a times and took detour. His road to his destination was fogged at times. Road blocks, barricades, pot holes.. you name it!! But finally he now has a clear cut vision and he has made it to that final destination. This was his side of the story.

For Khushi, her encounters with him in the beginning was a numbing experience. She never would have wished to meet him. Every time she met his she saw a Shaitaan. Nothing less. He made sure her life was miserable. Experience by experience made her realize there exists another person in this Shaitaan. A human side. She slowly got acquainted with that person. She realized she had fallen in love with that human. She started weaving dreams. She was encouraged to dream about him because of his change in behavior towards her. But the moment she knocked his door with those dreams, he slammed the door shut on her face. As if it was an illusion she created. And the ground reality was miles apart. And she retracted. But again circumstances lead her again to the same path. She some how again rebuilt her dreams assuming it wouldn't be crushed this time as things seemed a lot different. She saw her Raj Kumar in him. The shaitaan was long lost. Nope. That was not true. Again she was crushed. Be it Diwali or Sangeeth. Same story. For Khushi after marriage, she had not expectation from him as such. Even if it was there, it was bear minimal. She was on survival mode. But she was there for him. Being his voice, his support and his partner. When she realized he was in danger and might have been kidnapped, she did everything humanely possible to bring him back. Even after rescuing him, she never expected him to acknowledge her.

Photo Credit: Bushy

But she had the same dreams. It never left her. Aap Agaye!! Only to realize that it was an illusion again. He still was a dream not with her reach. So she was flabbergasted when she was made known that he places her in the same pedestal as his Di. And that night when serving him tea, with trembling hands when she approached him still unsure of her status, his response to her presence was just enough for her ..that hug said what her quandary was and how relieved she was. He was the only person in her life that mattered to her. Her every breadth was in his name. In her case it doesn't take too long for history to repeat. She was already under tremendous pressure because of culpability, he authenticated it!! He said how he wished to negate her existence in his life. Had he not met her, things would have been on a positive note in his life. Thus crushing her dreams once again. Thus slamming the door shut on her face again. This time it was so strong that the bits and pieces of life that she had so painstakingly stitched together was shredded beyond recognition. Only thing left for her now was to move far away from him, never to cross path. She wanted to give him back his life he had so desired. She wanted to be no part of him again.

Photo Credit: Bushy

All this being watched by her mother who knows everything. So her mother flung into action having seen enough, gave her son in law that magic portion which said Now or Never. Take Action. Acknowldege , Authorize and Authenticate. And he did. This time he made her dreams come true. Her every dream. Thus making her realize, yes it was OK to dream and nothing was lost. It was all there and for good. He was indeed her Raj Kumar.!!! And YES he has Arrived.. Woh Aa Gaye Khushi.. He is all yours now!! 

Special Note to CVs:
 Where is my Shyam.. Bring him back.. Atleast give me glimpse of him.. Just shadow doesn't do me any good!! 

Nanheji.. You are Khushi's best friend. This is for you buddy
Come as a guest
Leave as a Legend (But please dont leave.. kehne ke liye kaha tha.. Stay as a permanent fixture in IPK land) 

Sandy What a Brilliant Writeup,just Loved it to the core,especially the way u made DM as MIL and ASR as SIL,woot woot iam loving this combo,and loved the way u took us thru the journey of ASR and KKG and what went thru in their mind,Nostalgic.ThankU for this brilliant Post Sandy.Love Muah

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrockssunshine99ArhimaniacChitraFriyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

[/QUOTE]

SharmiHug...Awesome post yaar.Clap.loved the comparison of Arnav and dadi...have to see if really they connect well in those terms or is there something more to dadi than Arnav

Hi thanks DivzzzBig smile

I think Arnav is just a diluted version of his Dadi...LOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

Dunno how this roothna manana track will start...What will make him angry?Wink
[/QUOTE] she might hide the taunting and ill treatment at the hands of Dadi which ASR gets to know  and is annoyed that she dinot confide in himSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Chalo Girls... C U all tonight...

Bye for now

Happy chatting...Big smile

Nina90sunshine99JRiariyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index