Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Ok Off to read the Updates,will join u guys laterBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksNina90sunshine99JRiaclarissajohnChitraFriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Ok ladies its time to read from page one will be back later . im feeling relieved now

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayamlalsunvidshivikrocksNina90sunshine99JRiaChitraFriyya6

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hello EveryoneHug.. before I hit the sack for the nite... came back to my usual haunt...what is on the sizzling menu? If I drop of abruptly take it I have gone to slumber land..Embarrassed

Hi koel..Lovely post..Liked a lot Hug,,,GN and SD Dear
thanks Divya..Embarrassed. today the lazy bug has bitten me I read only a handful of the posts... like themahabharata parallel u drew.. very informative..Big smile

Hey Koel HugHug

How are u??
Didn't read u Embarrassed.. Shall read u now Big smile
Hi Maria  HugHug fine dear . hw abt u?enjoyed the epi and the precap today?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaclarissajohnChitraFriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Sanayam

Originally posted by Suchi.R

[QUOTE=Suchi.R]

I agree with you Shami..  Aukat thing I can understand.. but untouchability.. I cant see any significance..

Btwn where was Dadi for last two days.. it was told that, she was missing from Ashram from two days.. so where she went before reaching RM?

Hey Suchi HugHug

She might have been travelling
[/QUOTE

Hi Hug

Her Ashram is in Delhi only.. right?  So Arnav and Nani are searching for her in Delhi.. so it took 2 days to reach RM?     I am just trying to get the reason behind her sudden comeback.. May be she visited someone else too...
I thought she was in mumbaiEmbarrassed
Ya she could have visited someone

Same kostin. Where was she past 2 days. Unless Ashram was in Kanyakumari or she decided to walk from Agra, Mathura or Lucknow (take your pick) it shouldnt have taken her 2 days.

Then again, numbers have stopped adding up in IPK. When Arnie told khushi to repack the gifts at 6:00 pm he said 9 hoours left for contract which would mean 3:00 am. The 24hour continued way into next morning though. So...can we read anything into this. maybe this is part of trhe wierd number etymology everyone keeps talking about but whcih for the life of me I cannot decipher.

Hi sana

Me shami

Hows Ramadan going

Mine going good

Yeah me too don't able to decipher what if anji or shymau made her stay somewhere

Hi Sana Hug

I'm no good at number etymology... We'll have to wait for Doods or Bush to explain...
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sharmi Hug

IMHO Anji is not involved in Dadi's visit... It could be Shyam though..

sharmibalanclarissajohnChitraFriyya6

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Ok guys. Bye. Time to call it a night.

Nina90sunshine99clarissajohnriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
but i personally did not like the treatment of servant being shown in IPKKnd... but auntyji would love it... LOL for me IPK has always been diff, so showing servant treatment was off a bit...Ouch

lalsunvidsharmibalansunshine99ChitraF

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by riti4u

Hi Shami...

I agree and respect your views too.. but what I am saying is do we feel her actions are right..NO right..then its not promoting dear and definately people will have more sympathy towards khushi...that is what they catering too... just for an example..-ASR sending out khushi on first wedding night was not required at all...but for viewers to have sympathy for her they added that scene ..So for showing her royal lineage and showing her disrespect to lower class people they added this scene ..to justify something that happened in the past too...

Arnav witnessed Shyam oogling at Khushi before he entered the room...at that time he assumed their connection and was irked by her presence in the room...Thats the actual reason for throwing her out of the room...

Hi Sharmi... just wanted to say that reason for such scenes was to cater sympathy for khushi and anger towards arnav.. I can understand your reason fr first night ..but it continued fr several nights..there was no need of that.. Smile
It was the anger that was anger that was directed at  Khushi... he wanted to despise her but couldnot... he was drawn to her... so this was his internal turmoil of lashing out at her for making him so helpless for irresistibly drawing him to her... he hurt her to hurt himself...
credit to the person... i have read somewhere what if SERVANT has something to do with Khushi's past...  like her parents being servant... dunno... but i personally hope shes from an affulent family... Ouch

There is a connection to their pasts and servants but I too hope the aurat in question is not related to Khushi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99sharmibalanChitraF

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suchi.R

[QUOTE=Suchi.R]

I agree with you Shami..  Aukat thing I can understand.. but untouchability.. I cant see any significance..

Btwn where was Dadi for last two days.. it was told that, she was missing from Ashram from two days.. so where she went before reaching RM?

Hey Suchi HugHug

She might have been travelling
[/QUOTE

Hi Hug

Her Ashram is in Delhi only.. right?  So Arnav and Nani are searching for her in Delhi.. so it took 2 days to reach RM?     I am just trying to get the reason behind her sudden comeback.. May be she visited someone else too...

Untouchability is a social stigma...Like Dowry...its not completely irradiated...Its still followed by the older generation...

Its sad...But its followed...Smile

Yeah sharmi its sad and it still exists . but in ipk they should have avoided that . I can take this in any other SP drama but not in ipk cause here we never ever got any scene like that except arnav shouting the aukat thing.  Ouch

By pointing it out in IPKKND they have made everyone aware of this stigma...

But with Dadi realising her mistake at the end...Will bring a new beginning...

Sometimes we need to address these issues through media...Tongue

For a change I was amazed that they addressed it...and star plus...approved it...

May be its to with their program Sathyameva Jayate...Smile
If you think this way then its ok, yeah on positive side. Agree Big smile

Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99JRiariyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index