riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by Suchi.R

[QUOTE=Suchi.R]

I agree with you Shami..  Aukat thing I can understand.. but untouchability.. I cant see any significance..

Btwn where was Dadi for last two days.. it was told that, she was missing from Ashram from two days.. so where she went before reaching RM?

Hey Suchi HugHug

She might have been travelling
[/QUOTE

Hi Hug

Her Ashram is in Delhi only.. right?  So Arnav and Nani are searching for her in Delhi.. so it took 2 days to reach RM?     I am just trying to get the reason behind her sudden comeback.. May be she visited someone else too...

Untouchability is a social stigma...Like Dowry...its not completely irradiated...Its still followed by the older generation...

Its sad...But its followed...Smile

It's very sadSmile
is still followed Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by Suchi.R

[QUOTE=Suchi.R]

I agree with you Shami..  Aukat thing I can understand.. but untouchability.. I cant see any significance..

Btwn where was Dadi for last two days.. it was told that, she was missing from Ashram from two days.. so where she went before reaching RM?

Hey Suchi HugHug

She might have been travelling
[/QUOTE

Hi Hug

Her Ashram is in Delhi only.. right?  So Arnav and Nani are searching for her in Delhi.. so it took 2 days to reach RM?     I am just trying to get the reason behind her sudden comeback.. May be she visited someone else too...

Untouchability is a social stigma...Like Dowry...its not completely irradiated...Its still followed by the older generation...

Its sad...But its followed...Smile

Yeah sharmi its sad and it still exists . but in ipk they should have avoided that . I can take this in any other SP drama but not in ipk cause here we never ever got any scene like that except arnav shouting the aukat thing.  Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90sharmibalanJRiariyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Originally posted by nivedha84

Hey Shami,divya,ria,sharmi,riti,mandyNina,sunshine,Riyya,sanayam all r present Now Hugs from me

huggles

NiviHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaclarissajohnriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Hey Shami,divya,ria,sharmi,riti,mandyNina,sunshine,Riyya,sanayam all r present Now Hugs from me

huggles

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohnriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

huggles

Hugzz Nevi...Hug

nivedha84clarissajohnriyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nina90

Hi everyone!

Aaj kiska birthday hai?

Teju...And Appu's Son...Sonu

Thanks Sharmi!

Teju, many many more happy returns of the day! May every dya in your life be as happy as today!

Appu, my heartiest wishes to your son!

sharmibalanclarissajohnriyya6

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by riti4u

Hi Shami...

I agree and respect your views too.. but what I am saying is do we feel her actions are right..NO right..then its not promoting dear and definately people will have more sympathy towards khushi...that is what they catering too... just for an example..-ASR sending out khushi on first wedding night was not required at all...but for viewers to have sympathy for her they added that scene ..So for showing her royal lineage and showing her disrespect to lower class people they added this scene ..to justify something that happened in the past too...
Yeah I got you yar and what you wanna say. If I tell u the truth I have seen such things in other soaps but from ipk that was shocker for me as I said mandy. That's all . yeah we all are against what she didBig smile

yeah sometimes IPK does surprise us...but I guess in a way raizadas are more open and modern than maliks...well I was angry too LOL..I cn understand ur POV...

See Dadi was ropedin just to have a commanding voice who can silence ASR and demand reasons for his Actions,Anji needs someone like Dadi to bring shyam in to RM,but ASR is one of a kind he would never bow down to anyone if he feels he is right ,he will face her headon and he is in love now ,he will stand by Khushi,protecting her from Dadi's insensitive actions and give Khushi all the strength,sourage and support to tackle Dadi and Khushi with her all righteousness will change Dadi's beleifs and she will make Dadi Accept her and give repsect to all the Humans irrespective of their cast,creed and occupation.Dadi bring's in the much needed  Drama Quotient for IPBig smile

I have no probes with whether dadi is good or evil or bad or she shouting to show aukat and all. But with that scene which points towards untouchablity as she steels the thal from khushi and asks mami to have bath .uff that made me angry yar nothing else .

yeah dadi will increase the drama quotient

Shami why r u so shocked,re(i was expecting this type of behaviour from her as she   is coming from Aashram that too after 14 years)she still stuck in 1960/1950s,its nothing new ,we all know these things still exist ,we saw them in films too na,chill Dear the more rude Dadi behaves with Khushi the more Love and Protectivness from Our BitwaWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamprabhatasharmibalanclarissajohnriyya6

payasa Goldie
payasa
payasa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Hi friends...Tongue as there are Amazingwa people who do Amaaazingwa analysis i'm not venturing into dat.

Today, i'm an 'Angry Aatma' after watching the episode n roaming around the forum... All becoz of the 'Great Injustice' done to the Character of 'NANI JI', who is undoubtedly, the 'heartwa of d show'AngryWink

How could you do this cvs... How could you do this to 'Naaniji'? In all your 300+episods , you treat her as a 'GOAT CARRIER' n now you throw her out like this...grrrhhAngry you never gave a full episode to her n never highlighted her Emotions... And now you Bring in a 'DAADI' and dedicate an entire 'trackwa' for her n shed all the limelight on her... Not fair Cvs...Angry

director n producer, especialy Producer, being a woman, how can you do this?Angry

'Naniji' was the Character who 'shoulderd The Responsibility of the Show, when Nanaji n Mamaji went missing... Did u forget dat...Angry

or, did u forget dat, it has been, 'Nani' who singlehandedly Carried the 'goatwa' on her Shoulders' all through out 300 episods...??WinkAngry

(here, play the BG music of 'how can u do this cvs..., sad version)

Cvs, i dont knw what your storyline and pastwa is... Neither do i care? I want my 'meat wa' of 'justice' to 'Nani'.

If d story is about 'the Touch me not' 'Daadi'... Why did u project it as a 'love story between 'goatwa n Naniji'...? I want my answers cvs... Or better, pay me the 'cable bills' n 'net charge' which i spent For your 'Daadi' show...Wink

clearly, You used 'Naniji's Character to build d character of 'goatwa' n 'Daadi' n now u relegate her to background? REALLY cvs...?? If u look at the bigger picture, Naniji was popular even before your 'goatwa' was born...(thats what my forum says and i believ in them 'aankhon mein dekhke, without any proof...)

get your Facts correct Cvs... Just becoz some immature fan girls 'droool' on 'Daadi's style' that doesnt mean you can ignore 'Naniji'...

I'm giving up on the Show Cvs... Becoz I was promised "Iss Naniji ko kya naam doo' n now as a 'reward for my Loyalty, i'm getting 'DAAADI KI SAHELI'...[:X]Wink

to hell with your Show Cvs... I've stoppd watching.. Dont mind me 'posting at teek 8.30 pm tomorrow'Wink becoz becoz... 'mere paas 'Remote hai' aur 'mere pass IF user id bhi hai'...Angry

jaathe jaathe, i'm cursing you! I want to knw the Trp of 'DAADI KI SAHELI...' that wil vindicate my stand. (not dat it was any better before) bt it wil stil vindicate my standwa... Kyunki 'meine kahaa hai'... ROFL

I want Naniji to walk out of d Show... Bcoz i like throwing people out of their ' job'...Wink

(no offence to Nani or Jayashreeji...)

great humourwa...jachu..ROFL

i cant stop laughing whenever i read ur post ...it is great fun and ur critisimsm will do have some noteworthy points to read..and inner meanings ..

off course you are  right...till now they didnt do justice to nani though she is since the beggining..and they did dedicate whole episode for dadi...

i am expecting some spice in the story now..

Edited by payasa - 06 August 2012 at 11:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011sharmibalanclarissajohnriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index