India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 59)

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, finally finished updating on page 3. What with Ramadan and guests etc. it can get hectic and if I sound disjointed its because I was.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanclarissajohnChitraFriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Hi Shami...

I agree and respect your views too.. but what I am saying is do we feel her actions are right..NO right..then its not promoting dear and definately people will have more sympathy towards khushi...that is what they catering too... just for an example..-ASR sending out khushi on first wedding night was not required at all...but for viewers to have sympathy for her they added that scene ..So for showing her royal lineage and showing her disrespect to lower class people they added this scene ..to justify something that happened in the past too...
Yeah I got you yar and what you wanna say. If I tell u the truth I have seen such things in other soaps but from ipk that was shocker for me as I said mandy. That's all . yeah we all are against what she didBig smile

yeah sometimes IPK does surprise us...but I guess in a way raizadas are more open and modern than maliks...well I was angry too LOL..I cn understand ur POV...

See Dadi was ropedin just to have a commanding voice who can silence ASR and demand reasons for his Actions,Anji needs someone like Dadi to bring shyam in to RM,but ASR is one of a kind he would never bow down to anyone if he feels he is right ,he will face her headon and he is in love now ,he will stand by Khushi,protecting her from Dadi's insensitive actions and give Khushi all the strength,sourage and support to tackle Dadi and Khushi with her all righteousness will change Dadi's beleifs and she will make Dadi Accept her and give repsect to all the Humans irrespective of their cast,creed and occupation.Dadi bring's in the much needed  Drama Quotient for IPBig smile

I have no probes with whether dadi is good or evil or bad or she shouting to show aukat and all. But with that scene which points towards untouchablity as she steels the thal from khushi and asks mami to have bath .uff that made me angry yar nothing else .

yeah dadi will increase the drama quotient

Edited by clarissajohn - 06 August 2012 at 11:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrockssunshine99sharmibalanChitraFriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Hi Shami...

I agree and respect your views too.. but what I am saying is do we feel her actions are right..NO right..then its not promoting dear and definately people will have more sympathy towards khushi...that is what they catering too... just for an example..-ASR sending out khushi on first wedding night was not required at all...but for viewers to have sympathy for her they added that scene ..So for showing her royal lineage and showing her disrespect to lower class people they added this scene ..to justify something that happened in the past too...
Yeah I got you yar and what you wanna say. If I tell u the truth I have seen such things in other soaps but from ipk that was shocker for me as I said mandy. That's all . yeah we all are against what she didBig smile

yeah sometimes IPK does surprise us...but I guess in a way raizadas are more open and modern than maliks...well I was angry too LOL..I cn understand ur POV...

See Dadi was ropedin just to have a commanding voice who can silence ASR and demand reasons for his Actions,Anji needs someone like Dadi to bring shyam in to RM,but ASR is one of a kind he would never bow down to anyone if he feels he is right ,he will face her headon and he is in love now ,he will stand by Khushi,protecting her from Dadi's insensitive actions and give Khushi all the strength,sourage and support to tackle Dadi and Khushi with her all righteousness will change Dadi's beleifs and she will make Dadi Accept her and give repsect to all the Humans irrespective of their cast,creed and occupation.Dadi bring's in the much needed  Drama Quotient for IPBig smile
aunthy ji would love it LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84shivikrockssharmibalanclarissajohnChitraF

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Shami,divya,ria,sharmi,riti,mandyNina,sunshine,Riyya,sanayam all r present Now Hugs from me

huggles

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90sharmibalanclarissajohnriyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hello EveryoneHug.. before I hit the sack for the nite... came back to my usual haunt...what is on the sizzling menu? If I drop of abruptly take it I have gone to slumber land..Embarrassed

Hi koel..Lovely post..Liked a lot Hug,,,GN and SD Dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99clarissajohnriyya6

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Hey fellow Leos..Happy Birthday..Party..Teju and Sonu..pls correct if I mentioned wrong name...

ur right Ritu Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanclarissajohn

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

I completed the first 5 pages...Too good...Hats off to everyone who analysed today... ClapClapClapClap

I learnt a lot as well...People think very differently...Smile

Thank you everyone for giving me this opportunity...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharmibalan

Hi Shami...

Arnav witnessed Shyam oogling at Khushi before he entered the room...at that time he assumed their connection and was irked by her presence in the room...Thats the actual reason for throwing her out of the room...

Hi Sharmi... just wanted to say that reason for such scenes was to cater sympathy for khushi and anger towards arnav.. I can understand your reason fr first night ..but it continued fr several nights..there was no need of that.. Smile
It was the anger that was anger that was directed at  Khushi... he wanted to despise her but couldnot... he was drawn to her... so this was his internal turmoil of lashing out at her for making him so helpless for irresistibly drawing him to her... he hurt her to hurt himself...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

win7clarissajohnriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index