IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 58)

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi.R

Originally posted by JRia

[QUOTE=Suchi.R]

I agree with you Shami..  Aukat thing I can understand.. but untouchability.. I cant see any significance..

Btwn where was Dadi for last two days.. it was told that, she was missing from Ashram from two days.. so where she went before reaching RM?

Hey Suchi HugHug

She might have been travelling
[/QUOTE

Hi Hug

Her Ashram is in Delhi only.. right?  So Arnav and Nani are searching for her in Delhi.. so it took 2 days to reach RM?     I am just trying to get the reason behind her sudden comeback.. May be she visited someone else too...
I thought she was in mumbaiEmbarrassed
Ya she could have visited someone

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanclarissajohnChitraFriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Suchi.R]

I agree with you Shami..  Aukat thing I can understand.. but untouchability.. I cant see any significance..

Btwn where was Dadi for last two days.. it was told that, she was missing from Ashram from two days.. so where she went before reaching RM?

Hey Suchi HugHug

[/QUOTE

Hi Hug

Her Ashram is in Delhi only.. right?  So Arnav and Nani are searching for her in Delhi.. so it took 2 days to reach RM?     I am just trying to get the reason behind her sudden comeback.. May be she visited someone else too...

Untouchability is a social stigma...Like Dowry...its not completely irradiated...Its still followed by the older generation...

Its sad...But its followed...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndJRiaclarissajohnChitraFriyya6riti4u

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Hi everyone!

Aaj kiska birthday hai?

Teju...And Appu's Son...Sonu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90JRiaclarissajohnChitraFriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by nivedha84

GM Senorita'sHug
hmm i liked the Epi,it had the Drama Quotient which was missing in IP and OH boy i loved the precap,The Tone of ASR when he said bcoz no one is present in my shaadi and the lok he gave to Khushi and took quick steps and stand next to her WOW WOW,ASR U Rock BABYDancing

GM nivi ok make guess what will force khushi to sing that song for arnav and why arnav will become angry

He must be angry with her that she dint tell Dadi that she is his wife,Bahu of RM  not naukrani.or she might have agreed to something Dadi wanted her to do but ASR is against that,so the Angry,now u tell me whats ur take.
I think its something related to their personal thing like khushi accidentally mentioning about contract or something. but chances are less which will make him angry. LOL

arshiipkkndsharmibalanChitraFriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Hello EveryoneHug.. before I hit the sack for the nite... came back to my usual haunt...what is on the sizzling menu? If I drop of abruptly take it I have gone to slumber land..Embarrassed
Hi cohoo I haven't read anyone today will do soonBig smile howru

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiasharmibalanriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Hello EveryoneHug.. before I hit the sack for the nite... came back to my usual haunt...what is on the sizzling menu? If I drop of abruptly take it I have gone to slumber land..Embarrassed

Before u drop...I loved your analysis...very refreshing...Big smile

JRiaclarissajohnChitraFriyya6

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

14 years back Dadi witnessed the downfall of her family before her eyes. She witnessed the death of her Daughter-in-law, who was also her friend's daughter. She witnessed her grandchildren's heartbreak. She witnessed them becoming orphans. She witnessed her grand daughter's wedding being stopped. She witnessed how crude life could be even when you posses all the powers in the world. She witnessed a harsh truth. She witnessed that life has no mercy. Having witnessed enough she locked herself behind the closed doors of the Ashram refusing to return to the world that ditched her...So what made her come back now. Did she sense that all is not well with her grandchildren's life again... Did she think its time to blow the Panchajanya?

Dadi commands authority, crumbles anyone who stands near her with her looks, Stops anyone midway with her hand gesture, is very cold to everyone and yet very fond of her loved ones. Now I have got my answer. An answer to a question that I had for a year. Yes, now I know that Arnav is every bit his Dadi. Arnav Singh Raizada is indeed a carbon copy of his Dadi.

The past has left a bitter taste in both of them. The past has taught both Arnav and Dadi to be very cautious, to doubt anyone who is present before them, to stop anyone who comes closer to them, to punish without mercy, anyone who dares to come near their loved ones. They had both build a wall against their emotions, not letting anyone inside. Until one fateful day, Khushi fell in the hands of Arnav and broke his iron wall with her innocence. Today one year later khushi is facing the same situation, this time its his Dadi who is currently seeing her as a threat in their lives. Will Khushi be able win Dadi's love and trust, with the support of her husband Arnav Singh Raizada and in the process make Arnav accept his Family name Malik? Will she be accepted as a Malik Bahu?

Today Dadi realised that Anjali is pregnant and that things are not well in her grand daughter's life. Will she be instrumental in getting Shyam back? Will she also demand a re-marriage for her grandson?

For the first time I feel we can understand Arnav better...because of Dadi...

It was emotional to watch Anjali hugging Dadi and crying... and asking her why she left her when she wanted her the most.

Dadi's powerful eyes scrutinising everyone before she followed Anjali to her room... was a treat to watch.

For the first time we were all hooked on to the screen even when Arnav and Khushi weren't there...But Arnav still managed to steal the show in the Pre-cap...

On the lighter side...

Today When Mami was creating Hungama at RM...I wasn't sure if that was needed...Why fear for a lady who stayed in Ashram for 14 years...Why scold my poor NK...But I was proved wrong...Shocked

Then comes our Khushi... who was completely unaware of what was happening in the Living room... Currently Safe and happy near the pool having a chit chat with Arnav's plants...LOL

After Watering the plants she decides to water the plants at the entrance of the RM main door...Here comes the main twist in the form of a Lizard...She ends up watering Dadi...and not the plants...Bechara plants...they were so looking forward to their daily supply of water...Cry

OK now back again to Khushi...Whenever she slips Arnav was there to support her...Today when she slipped, She involuntarily holds on to Dadi for support. Only to be pushed by Dadi. This incident brought memories of Fashion Show incident where Arnav catches her involuntarily and then pushes her once he realises his actions.

Is Dadi a traditional backpacker? She carries her essentials with her all the time...Plate, Cup and a Mat to sleep...

We can also expect a Hugh raise in the water bill because of Dadi...Shocked

An episode packed with action and suspense...

Thank you IPKKND team for giving us another fabulous episode...Clap

Welcome Dadi and Lizard(order of apperance)...to IPKKND family...LOL

Thank you everyone for reading my take on the episode...

Love

SharmiSmile

SharmiHug...Awesome post yaar.Clap.loved the comparison of Arnav and dadi...have to see if really they connect well in those terms or is there something more to dadi than Arnav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanChitraF

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

[QUOTE=Suchi.R]

Hey Suchi HugHug

[/QUOTE

Hi Hug

Untouchability is a social stigma...Like Dowry...its not completely irradiated...Its still followed by the older generation...

Its sad...But its followed...Smile

It's very sadSmile

sharmibalanclarissajohnChitraFriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index