IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 57)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi.R

Originally posted by JRia

[QUOTE=Suchi.R]

I agree with you Shami..  Aukat thing I can understand.. but untouchability.. I cant see any significance..

Btwn where was Dadi for last two days.. it was told that, she was missing from Ashram from two days.. so where she went before reaching RM?

Hey Suchi HugHug

She might have been travelling
[/QUOTE

Hi Hug

Her Ashram is in Delhi only.. right?  So Arnav and Nani are searching for her in Delhi.. so it took 2 days to reach RM?     I am just trying to get the reason behind her sudden comeback.. May be she visited someone else too...
Yeah suchi she has come after getting some info from some one and im wondering shall we connect all blank calls, anji and shyam here Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanChitraF

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to little one also...Appu Jr..Party..God Bless you!!
me off fr breakfast ..join you all later girls...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanclarissajohnChitraF

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Finally updated on page 3Smile
Hi sharmi will read yaraTongue

sharmibalanChitraF

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
 Hello EveryoneHug.. before I hit the sack for the nite... came back to my usual haunt...what is on the sizzling menu? If I drop of abruptly take it I have gone to slumber land..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanclarissajohnChitraFriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by riti4u

Hi Shami...

I agree and respect your views too.. but what I am saying is do we feel her actions are right..NO right..then its not promoting dear and definately people will have more sympathy towards khushi...that is what they catering too... just for an example..-ASR sending out khushi on first wedding night was not required at all...but for viewers to have sympathy for her they added that scene ..So for showing her royal lineage and showing her disrespect to lower class people they added this scene ..to justify something that happened in the past too...

Arnav witnessed Shyam oogling at Khushi before he entered the room...at that time he assumed their connection and was irked by her presence in the room...Thats the actual reason for throwing her out of the room...

Hi Sharmi... just wanted to say that reason for such scenes was to cater sympathy for khushi and anger towards arnav.. I can understand your reason fr first night ..but it continued fr several nights..there was no need of that.. Smile

sharmibalanclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunrocks

Good morning my friendsHug...Whats the discussion and whats this promo about??

Shaz and Riyya thank you so much for liking my post. very glad that you ppl found it worth readingBig smile

Hi divya

GM

Aukat, untouchablity, khushi song and reasons many thing Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalan

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!

Aaj kiska birthday hai?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84sharmibalanclarissajohn

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Hi Shami...

I agree and respect your views too.. but what I am saying is do we feel her actions are right..NO right..then its not promoting dear and definately people will have more sympathy towards khushi...that is what they catering too... just for an example..-ASR sending out khushi on first wedding night was not required at all...but for viewers to have sympathy for her they added that scene ..So for showing her royal lineage and showing her disrespect to lower class people they added this scene ..to justify something that happened in the past too...
Yeah I got you yar and what you wanna say. If I tell u the truth I have seen such things in other soaps but from ipk that was shocker for me as I said mandy. That's all . yeah we all are against what she didBig smile

yeah sometimes IPK does surprise us...but I guess in a way raizadas are more open and modern than maliks...well I was angry too LOL..I cn understand ur POV...

See Dadi was ropedin just to have a commanding voice who can silence ASR and demand reasons for his Actions,Anji needs someone like Dadi to bring shyam in to RM,but ASR is one of a kind he would never bow down to anyone if he feels he is right ,he will face her headon and he is in love now ,he will stand by Khushi,protecting her from Dadi's insensitive actions and give Khushi all the strength,courage and support to tackle Dadi and Khushi with her all righteousness will change Dadi's beleifs and she will make Dadi Accept her and give repsect to all the Humans irrespective of their cast,creed and occupation.Dadi bring's in the much needed  Drama Quotient for IPBig smile

Edited by nivedha84 - 06 August 2012 at 11:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndSanayamJRiaclarissajohnChitraFriyya6riti4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index