Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Teju,Have a BlastPartyPartyParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chickkyclarissajohn

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Good morning my friendsHug...Whats the discussion and whats this promo about??

Shaz and Riyya thank you so much for liking my post. very glad that you ppl found it worth readingBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalanclarissajohnChitraFriti4u

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Oye maa that precap saved the forum otherwise all were readywith undes and lati to attack GH and gul for making khushi suffer more. I wont say a word about dadi casue its her first epi so lets wait and watch

But but but

I never ever liked the way her character is being developed by the creatibves .what yar we are living in 21 st century and ya i know untouchablity stil exists in india. But its mass medium what is in creatives mind while creating such chowachooth and shuddi scenes. OMG

I wont agree with it at all its giving bad message to the entire socieity. Im not miffed with dadi but with cvs for making her do it. Yeah i know there are many people who bahave badly with servans but the whole untouchable thing, shudddi and asking manorama to bath are unacceptable for me.

Gh asked us to watch sathyamave jayathe

If he would have watched one epi of it which dealt with untouchablity , he would never have wrote such a scene.  

Agreed next to NK, it was the precap which saved the episode. Really liked how Arnav went and stood by Khushi as her equal. Actions really do speak louder than words and he made this clear to Dadi about where he stands with Khushi.

I didn't like whole servant and aukat scenes but its nothing new with serials and sadly it happens in real life, I'm hoping the next episode provides the much needed balance so we won't get more of those dialogues in the future. CVs should tread carefully on what they show
Yeah mandy  we are helpless .yeah me to have seen such scenes on aukat but this untouchablity thing, that shocker for me and that too from ipk. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree07ChitraFriti4u

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
hello girls!

Anjarai Petti is ready on page 2... Embarrassed

will be in and out of redux for until a couple of hours...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrockssharmibalanChitraF

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Hi Shami...

I agree and respect your views too.. but what I am saying is do we feel her actions are right..NO right..then its not promoting dear and definately people will have more sympathy towards khushi...that is what they catering too... just for an example..-ASR sending out khushi on first wedding night was not required at all...but for viewers to have sympathy for her they added that scene ..So for showing her royal lineage and showing her disrespect to lower class people they added this scene ..to justify something that happened in the past too...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocksmpk2011sharmibalanclarissajohnChitraF

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

GM Senorita'sHug
hmm i liked the Epi,it had the Drama Quotient which was missing in IP and OH boy i loved the precap,The Tone of ASR when he said bcoz no one is present in my shaadi and the lok he gave to Khushi and took quick steps and stand next to her WOW WOW,ASR U Rock BABYDancing

GM nivi ok make guess what will force khushi to sing that song for arnav and why arnav will become angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivikrocks

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Hi Shami...

I agree and respect your views too.. but what I am saying is do we feel her actions are right..NO right..then its not promoting dear and definately people will have more sympathy towards khushi...that is what they catering too... just for an example..-ASR sending out khushi on first wedding night was not required at all...but for viewers to have sympathy for her they added that scene ..So for showing her royal lineage and showing her disrespect to lower class people they added this scene ..to justify something that happened in the past too...
Yeah I got you yar and what you wanna say. If I tell u the truth I have seen such things in other soaps but from ipk that was shocker for me as I said mandy. That's all . yeah we all are against what she didBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index