This is awesome Clap

Do write more
Loved reading u Hug

Agree abt Daadi.. I am hoping she is here for remarriage Big smile
Loved the precap the most LOLLOLLOL

The precap was the best part about the entire episodeLOL

And I'm fine Maria..How are you??
[/QUOTE]

Blockbuster...Though I don't get much persuaded by IPK precaps...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..clarissajohnChitraF

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Hugs maria and somi and all present here

So excited after reading mishtis poslier

But guess guess what will make arnav babua anger and khushi bitiya to chose such a song to woo him

JRia..mrinalini..riti4u

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Oye maa that precap saved the forum otherwise all were readywith undes and lati to attack GH and gul for making khushi suffer more. I wont say a word about dadi casue its her first epi so lets wait and watch

But but but

I never ever liked the way her character is being developed by the creatibves .what yar we are living in 21 st century and ya i know untouchablity stil exists in india. But its mass medium what is in creatives mind while creating such chowachooth and shuddi scenes. OMG

I wont agree with it at all its giving bad message to the entire socieity. Im not miffed with dadi but with cvs for making her do it. Yeah i know there are many people who bahave badly with servans but the whole untouchable thing, shudddi and assing manorama to bath are unacceptable for me.

Gh asked us to watch sathyamave jayathe

If he would have watched one epi of it which dealt with untouchablity , he would never have wrote such a scene.  

My  MIL quoted the same thing as we were watching...she cursed serials don't change!!Wink They could have avoided...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiasunshine99..mrinalini..clarissajohnChitraFriti4u

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Originally posted by .Mandy.

I think Dadi does play a role in Arnav and Khushi marrying again

Yes she will...She might not approve of a temple wedding without anyone's presence...when her own son had something to do with an "aurat"..So we get a wedding...Embarrassed

My SKD ka satyanash...I wanted arshi wedding..Just between the two of them...But trp's ne satyanash kar diya...D'oh

.Mandy.clarissajohnriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Originally posted by cutebarun

Hi friends...Tongue as there are Amazingwa people who do Amaaazingwa analysis i'm not venturing into dat.

Today, i'm an 'Angry Aatma' after watching the episode n roaming around the forum... All becoz of the 'Great Injustice' done to the Character of 'NANI JI', who is undoubtedly, the 'heartwa of d show'AngryWink

How could you do this cvs... How could you do this to 'Naaniji'? In all your 300+episods , you treat her as a 'GOAT CARRIER' n now you throw her out like this...grrrhhAngry you never gave a full episode to her n never highlighted her Emotions... And now you Bring in a 'DAADI' and dedicate an entire 'trackwa' for her n shed all the limelight on her... Not fair Cvs...Angry

director n producer, especialy Producer, being a woman, how can you do this?Angry

'Naniji' was the Character who 'shoulderd The Responsibility of the Show, when Nanaji n Mamaji went missing... Did u forget dat...Angry

or, did u forget dat, it has been, 'Nani' who singlehandedly Carried the 'goatwa' on her Shoulders' all through out 300 episods...??WinkAngry

(here, play the BG music of 'how can u do this cvs..., sad version)

Cvs, i dont knw what your storyline and pastwa is... Neither do i care? I want my 'meat wa' of 'justice' to 'Nani'.

If d story is about 'the Touch me not' 'Daadi'... Why did u project it as a 'love story between 'goatwa n Naniji'...? I want my answers cvs... Or better, pay me the 'cable bills' n 'net charge' which i spent For your 'Daadi' show...Wink

clearly, You used 'Naniji's Character to build d character of 'goatwa' n 'Daadi' n now u relegate her to background? REALLY cvs...?? If u look at the bigger picture, Naniji was popular even before your 'goatwa' was born...(thats what my forum says and i believ in them 'aankhon mein dekhke, without any proof...)

get your Facts correct Cvs... Just becoz some immature fan girls 'droool' on 'Daadi's style' that doesnt mean you can ignore 'Naniji'...

I'm giving up on the Show Cvs... Becoz I was promised "Iss Naniji ko kya naam doo' n now as a 'reward for my Loyalty, i'm getting 'DAAADI KI SAHELI'...[:X]Wink

to hell with your Show Cvs... I've stoppd watching.. Dont mind me 'posting at teek 8.30 pm tomorrow'Wink becoz becoz... 'mere paas 'Remote hai' aur 'mere pass IF user id bhi hai'...Angry

jaathe jaathe, i'm cursing you! I want to knw the Trp of 'DAADI KI SAHELI...' that wil vindicate my stand. (not dat it was any better before) bt it wil stil vindicate my standwa... Kyunki 'meine kahaa hai'... ROFL

I want Naniji to walk out of d Show... Bcoz i like throwing people out of their ' job'...Wink

(no offence to Nani or Jayashreeji...)
ROFL poor Nani...but I am gonna raise petition for GOATWA...she is not cuming onscreen and this is not fair ...Cry.my laxmijee is not getting screen time even HP is getting more Angry..Justice needed for Goat...Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mpk2011sunshine99..mrinalini..JRiaclarissajohnvaatuhaara

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Hugs maria and somi and all present here

So excited after reading mishtis poslier

But guess guess what will make arnav babua anger and khushi bitiya to chose such a song to woo him

Hey Shami..that's what I'm wondering too...What'll make Bitwa so angry...that Khushi has to manaofy him!!Generally it's the other way round!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalsunvid

Oye maa that precap saved the forum otherwise all were readywith undes and lati to attack GH and gul for making khushi suffer more. I wont say a word about dadi casue its her first epi so lets wait and watch

But but but

I never ever liked the way her character is being developed by the creatibves .what yar we are living in 21 st century and ya i know untouchablity stil exists in india. But its mass medium what is in creatives mind while creating such chowachooth and shuddi scenes. OMG

I wont agree with it at all its giving bad message to the entire socieity. Im not miffed with dadi but with cvs for making her do it. Yeah i know there are many people who bahave badly with servans but the whole untouchable thing, shudddi and assing manorama to bath are unacceptable for me.

If he would have watched one epi of it which dealt with untouchablity , he would never have wrote such a scene.  

My  MIL quoted the same thing as we were watching...she cursed serials don't change!!Wink They could have avoided...
Yeah they are giving bad message and its show watched by millions across the globe and I never ever felt this anger for any other scene in any other show. Im really angry at GH for this. What they are trying to prove. May be she is doing it out of something related to past but its unacceptable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

But but but

Hi dear... it is true that we are living in modern india dear...but this is REALITY too... and as much as we disagree it is very common in many parts of india as far as show promoting it is concerned...I dont think ppl who watched will appreciate this act as it is done with mass favorite khushi...Smile..plus it is showing us why ASR was always so keen on Aukat stuff... he has her genes...LOL..I think scene GH wrote has significance to story ..

JRia..mrinalini..clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index