Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Supna9

Hi ladies
subha subha
itni subha
doobarah sona hai
mujhe kuch kehna

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3366ff" size="2">Supna jaanHugwhat will I do without your sweet poems?Heart</font>
i second that it is as sweet as supna ji Heart

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#660033" size="2">I third that!!Heart</font>
i forth that Heart

i 100th that
hi riyya hi shaz
hi trin trin trin
my kharab huwi cycle ki virtual far away soundless bellwa
due to flu

you got flu? Shocked Oh hun take care Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9namedxArhimaniacriyya6

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arhimaniac

Bushra mujhe ur ka dil dukhana hai aj
u ne 2day meri ankhain dukhai hain

haila suppy main ne kiya kiyaHug

zyada innocent banney ki zaroorat nahi hai
aj tum ne mere azli dushman ko apne post me jaga di
us ki pic lagai
when ever i m seeing ur post n seeing her i grinding my teeth
so 2day I Dislike Ur Post.

haawww

supppooo Hug

even i hate it/...lekin ab  CVs yehi jaanwer laye to main kiya keroon...

sab ke liye ek baat bataon,,,

see the pic sideways...i think they have brought the lizzy for a reason...

side se dekho it looks like a pregnant woman...Symbolism at its best LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamSupna9namedxtrintringriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chani123

Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by Chani123

Bush ji..mi read your dedication! Angry
LOL

Lol, and what have you done with the balls this time!!?!??ROFL
They slipped! So I let them go... LOLLOL

Balls   Shocked What the!!!! Confused

Oh ok got it now...for a second there I thought D'oh ROFL
thought what Shocked    Shocked     Shocked

You don't wanna know Riyya...Jhals will ban me from here ROFL
whats that... Shocked im eager to know nowLOL

Edited by riyya6 - 06 August 2012 at 7:40pm

namedxtrintringChani123Arhimaniac

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

A Very very very Happy birthday to Teju Party

Appu ...May God make you witness many wonderful birthdays of Sonu...Many happy returns of the day to the sweet angel..Embarrassed

Ladies and Gentleman...

Can we please join our hands together and give a warm welcome to the newest member of RM zoo...After our beloved Laxmi,  Machar and scorpion  we have a very smart looking, perfectly proportioned Ms. Chupkali joining the family Clap

OK Ok sorry...please welcome the newest member of the family...the member who Anjali has claimed to be missing from the past 12 years but sadly we never even knew existed...the member who has red visioned glasses as she spotted Anjali's bump housing (Mr. India baby) in one second...the member who is the female version of ASR but has Amitabh(of kabhi khushi kabhi gham)like capabilities of shutting people up with the raising of her hand...Please give it up for Dadiii

Hello hi bye bye!! Mami jee in trouble!!!

Kahe...?? How does it feelwa to revisit your jawani ke din mami jee???

The episode started with the hoopla created by mami about the fear of arrival of Dadi...she managed to give us info about her...that she  is strict likes cleanliness and shudh hindi...NK bitwa you are in hot soup with Khushi bitya...enjoy the sauna in the soup bowlLOL

So one thing is clear mami has faced her hard times with dadi...considering that she herself came from a lower class and we have seen dadi's aversion to it...mami's apprehension is understandable...

Plus mami got a chance to even it out with khushi once and for all for the fact that khushi called her a servant on her first day...so mami ke hisab se her shut up on the matter is justified...lolz joking...mami clearly spelled out that dadi will be unhappy on hearing about the temple wedding...and mami did not want to be the one sounding the horn and facing the wrath...

Re-wedding ground set:  Check

Khushi Kumari Gupta-Singh Raizada...main malan tere garden ki!!

Duniya ki her ghalti per hamara naam kiyun likha hai??

Khushi was introduced as tending to Arnav's plants today...funnily roses have bloomed out of the leafy plants...sab Arnav khushi ki pyar ka Asar hai...love is in the air..she is happily chatting away thinking that along with the flower buds..anjali's baby will also bloom...Ermm...how many days does it take the bud to turn into a flower???? Anjali di is near her due date Shocked...

Anyways Khushi plans to water the plants outside on the stairs and on seeing a lizard screams and drops the tub of water and in process drenches the newly arrived dadi jee...then NK mistakenly assumes that Khushi called dadi jee a chupkali...then she tries to clean the water of but in process slips and holds onto her for support...haye re haye D'oh...talk about starting on the wrong foot...LOL so now apart from the guilt of ruining di's life, still in process of getting herself accustomed to being accepted by her hubby...mami's rekindling of the stigma of temple wedding... to top it all dadi has assumed her to be the serbhant of the house...instead of the lady of the house...poor khushi...too much to bear...first husbandwa called her middle class and low aukaat...and now dadi calls her a sibling of HP...tsk tsk...history repeating...only for Arnav bitwa to realize what he has put his wife through in the initial days...oh dear time for another loop to close...the one who degraded her will give her the izzat she deserves...he will make sure Khushi gets the position and acceptance in RM as she deserves as the bari bahu of RM and as that of Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada...Embarrassed 

Re-wedding ground set:  Check

Subadhra Malik...Female ASR:

Choose the right answer...Main pichle janam main Kon thi??

- Traffic police (raises hand to stop)
- Amitabh Bachan (Watch kabhi Khushi Kabhi gham)
- Mr. Bean (Man of few words uses his hands and face for all communication)

After a vanvaas of 14 years dadi has returned to raizada mansion...what a woman...lady of authority I must say...what may come i will not stop...so what is the aukaat of RM main door...she enters RM without ringing bell...how did she know the door was open??...so far I have only seen Arnav barge in the main door...even Anjali rings the door bell...

Anyways enters dadi fresh from Ashram only to be given a bath khushi style the moment she enters...which does not please her unfortunately...an irked dadi after initial inquiries and establishing the fact that she thinks khushi is a servant goes of to get clean...dadi is super smart...pehle se pata tha which room is hers...and where it was...she bans khushi from entering the room and is further irked when sees her doing pooja ka kaam...belittles mami by reminding mami that some things never change (a direct hit on mami being from lower class)...NK again is shown the palm of her hand when he tries to speak up for Khushi...I am so glad that dadi was not given the role of thakur in the film sholay...dadi communicate kaise kerti?? thakur ke to haath hi nahin thay...LOL

Anyways enters anjali who was clueless about dadi's whereabouts for the past 14  years (hmmm interesting bitwa and nani knew...so why was anjali kept in the dark again?) Happy reunion of the two...dadi proves her bionic eyes or sonographic eyes as she spots a bump and says humain nahin pata tha ke aap maa banne wali hain!!( dadi jee hamain bhi nahin pata ...woh kiya hai na seeing is believing and so far we have seen nothing Confused)

Then comes the shyam interrogation part with the expected outcome...
Anyways dadi has made her position clear that she is going to stand by Anjali come hell or high water...Nani has positioned herself with bitwa ...the rest of the RM members are spectators...now we will have tennis double matches where khushi will be the ball  and NK the beloved ball boyLOL

(@ purple..this part of the post is dedicated to Chani123, Sunshine99 and Namedex)

Special Appreciation:
To our beloved NK for standing up for Khushi at every possible instance and also doing blooperwa with dadi initially by offering her a hand after an HINGLISH introduction...thus making him stand in line with khushi in dadi's dislike list

To the pre-cap...I loved it!!

Serious Note:
Anyways on a serious note...Subodhra Devi is introduced as a righteous woman, with an ego and attitude...she is a woman who gets things done...ASR ki dadi jo theri...I have a strong feeling she along with Anjali will be exploited by Shyam to the fullest..

A Social Message:
Knowing that GH is a fan of SMJ...I am glad that Cvs are finally bringing in an aspect where they can correct the wrongs of the society...Dadi jee is a woman who still believes in class difference and treats the working class as ashudh...so CVs will redeem her and make her believe that all are equal..thus promoting the right message...and who will be instrumental in bringing about a change...ofcourse NK and HP...enjoy the video (keeping in view the characters marked for you in the picture)..Satya Meva Jayate!!!

Also lets sing along as we all will be doing it in this track anyways...

Credit: Original uploader on youtube

So now if you love NK, Dadi, her chattai, paani ka jug or bitwas shadi wala suit..don't forget to press 'LIKE'Tongue

bushy ji tussi redux ke tope  tants aur doods ke sarth humare hope ho..Embarrassed.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamnamedxtrintringJhalak29Chani123Arhimaniacriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by namedx

Hi ladies
subha subha
itni subha
doobarah sona hai
mujhe kuch kehna

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3366ff" size="2">Supna jaanHugwhat will I do without your sweet poems?Heart</font>
i second that it is as sweet as supna ji Heart

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#660033" size="2">I third that!!Heart</font>
i forth that Heart

i 100th that
hi riyya hi shaz
hi trin trin trin
my kharab huwi cycle ki virtual far away soundless bellwa
due to flu
take care supna ji.. ur just 2 special to be having flu Smile

Supna9namedxJhalak29Arhimaniac

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

us ki pic lagai

haawww

supppooo Hug

Bush only you could pick that up ROFL

Achaa on the note of Chipkali and Balls me getting ready for work...will try to come tonight nehi to tomorrow morning definitely Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamnamedxJhalak29Chani123Arhimaniacriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

us ki pic lagai

haawww

supppooo Hug

Bush only you could pick that up ROFL

Achaa on the note of Chipkali and Balls me getting ready for work...will try to come tonight nehi to tomorrow morning definitely Smile
u havent answer me trin ROFLHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringJhalak29Arhimaniac

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index