Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 26)

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by namedx

Lol I love how Khushi's dress sense and Anjali's non-existent baby bump are fast becoming your latest bug bearers!! LOL

Oh don't remind me about the bump/no bump thingy Angry had a huge rant already about it a few pages back...I mean she's in her 3rd trimester and she is crying in Dadi's lap in that position???Ouch

Oh here I go againConfused...*Calm down Trin*...*Saans adhar lo aur bahar pheko*

Loved your writeup...please continue it ROFL

Lol that's the end of my post matey!! 

Yeh I read your comments about Anj's position whilst crying, lol there's a lot of factors they're overlooking in her pregnancy it seems!! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1trintringJhalak29sharmibalanriyya6

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Hello Ladies,

Now that was a damakedar precap or what!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1namedxJhalak29riyya6

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

Hello Ladies,

It was indeed!! LOL

Nice of you to join us Sheila! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Jhalak29riyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Chalo girls...Will be back later...At work
Will peep in once i get time...
Big smile

Erika1namedxtrintringJhalak29riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by riyya6

Hey ladies, Smile

Finally caught up with the episode..here's my delayed live update! LOL

What's happening? Liking this daadi character!?

Shaz Hugread half of your updates, I just love them...infact yours is the only one I read a bit...while liking everyonesLOL

I like the fact that they got a good actress. will wait and see how this pans out. But as I wrote a bit earlier, I think it will be two way learning curve for both dadi and Khushi. Dadi will teach her to be proper raizada/ malik bahu and Khushi will teach her that all people are same no matter what their class is.Smile

Hey matey! Hug

You're absolutely right!! I'm going to love this class struggle between them! Hmm I wonder what her idea of a proper Raizada/Malik bahu would be, lol based on her principles, she seems awfully backwards!! Confused

God yeah, imagine not letting someone touch you because they work for you and not taking any food from them. I know people like this exist but it still grates on my nerves. Hope they show her learning a bit.

As long as she can get Khushi to start wearing some nice sarees and get rid of those horrible clips I'll be happy.LOL But Khushi has to learn that she is a bari bahu of raizada/malik khandan and act a bit more dignified proper way. Nit just jump headlong into something without thinking of the consequences or how it will portray her sasural infront of everyone.
dadi not liking khushi coz mayb coz of other woman is ASR dad's life that created havoc... shyam sister is a simple girl 2... justify for dadi... imagine dadi coming to know abt shyam-khushi, i think she will support shyam... considering fact of the past, how one simple girl destroy whole Mallik's family... Ouch

ok she might not like simple girls but that still does not give her an excuse to not let servants touch you or not let them touch your food or do pooja. That's just backdated people Ouch
i second that... Ouch trin.. ur right

Erika1namedxtrintringJhalak29sharmibalan

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S003

Hello Ladies,

Hey Shiela, A dose of his medicine dwn Arnav throat

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1namedxtrintringriyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunshine99

[QUOTE=sunshine99][QUOTE=namedx][QUOTE=sharmibalan][QUOTE=namedx][QUOTE=sharmibalan]
I don't matey, but based on the precap, it looked as if Arnie remained a firm stance but still held his respect for daadi. The guy is principled enough, I don't see him acting rashly against daadi, not any time soon anyway. Plus, he's calmed down a great deal - will be a treat to see how far his changes will take him in dealing with family predicaments...
I have no doubt Arnie will handle the   the instances he views very well by  voicing his opinions on them but there will be other incidents when he will not be present and it might trigger  Khushi going back into her shell of withdrawl... she is famous forEmbarrassed.. My only hope is NK who can convey to Arnav about the proceedings behind his back abt Khushi...but Arnav  might be angry on Khushi abt hiding the taunts of Dadi..

...that's true Koel, it does seem Daadi's taunting might force her into playing recluse again, making her lose for little self confidence she has since coming back to RM - She looked torn and guilt ridden when Anjali cried her eyes out to Daadi about things not being right, and about Shyam's absence! Yeh, if they retain NK's role, I can see him becoming a really strong support to Khushi, keeping Arnie informed along the way! The guy was very blunt today..and was quick to speak out against Daadi's injustices!  

Yeah Our mahan Khushi has a tendency to hide things when it comes to her own problems. Hope alongside NK, Arnav also becomes observant and sees what is going on. One thing I love about this character is that he will take matters into his own hands, he will not let the ladies play kitchen politics and just stand by. He also has to make Khushi realise that she is the Bahu and its her home and she belongs there. She has accepted her love for Arnav but not RM as sasura. Until Khushi accepts this wholeheartedly, she will keep acting and feeling like an outsider.

suhanamausamErika1namedxJhalak29riyya6

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks!

Edited by Erika1 - 21 August 2012 at 5:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringJhalak29riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index