Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 25)

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

A Very very very Happy birthday to Teju Party

Appu ...May God make you witness many wonderful birthdays of Sonu...Many happy returns of the day to the sweet angel..Embarrassed

Ladies and Gentleman...

Can we please join our hands together and give a warm welcome to the newest member of RM zoo...After our beloved Laxmi,  Machar and scorpion  we have a very smart looking, perfectly proportioned Ms. Chupkali joining the family Clap

OK Ok sorry...please welcome the newest member of the family...the member who Anjali has claimed to be missing from the past 12 years but sadly we never even knew existed...the member who has red visioned glasses as she spotted Anjali's bump housing (Mr. India baby) in one second...the member who is the female version of ASR but has Amitabh(of kabhi khushi kabhi gham)like capabilities of shutting people up with the raising of her hand...Please give it up for Dadiii

and now lets sing which we all will be doing in this track...

Credit: Original uploader on youtube

Hello hi bye bye!! Mami jee in trouble!!!

Kahe...?? How does it feelwa to revisit your jawani ke din mami jee???

The episode started with the hoopla created by mami about the fear of arrival of Dadi...she managed to give us info about her...that she  is strict likes cleanliness and shudh hindi...NK bitwa you are in hot soup with Khushi bitya...enjoy the sauna in the soup bowlLOL

So one thing is clear mami has faced her hard times with dadi...considering that she herself came from a lower class and we have seen dadi's aversion to it...mami's apprehension is understandable...

Plus mami got a chance to even it out with khushi once and for all for the fact that khushi called her a servant on her first day...so mami ke hisab se her shut up on the matter is justified...lolz joking...mami clearly spelled out that dadi will be unhappy on hearing about the temple wedding...and mami did not want to be the one sounding the horn and facing the wrath...

Re-wedding ground set:  Check

Khushi Kumari Gupta-Singh Raizada...main malan tere garden ki!!

Duniya ki her ghalti per hamara naam kiyun likha hai??

Khushi was introduced as tending to Arnav's plants today...funnily roses have bloomed out of the leafy plants...sab Arnav khushi ki pyar ka Asar hai...love is in the air..she is happily chatting away thinking that along with the flower buds..anjali's baby will also bloom...Ermm...how many days does it take the bud to turn into a flower???? Anjali di is near her due date Shocked...

Anyways Khushi plans to water the plants outside on the stairs and on seeing a lizard screams and drops the tub of water and in process drenches the newly arrived dadi jee...then NK mistakenly assumes that Khushi called dadi jee a chupkali...then she tries to clean the water of but in process slips and holds onto her for support...haye re haye D'oh...talk about starting on the wrong foot...LOL so now apart from the guilt of ruining di's life, still in process of getting herself accustomed to being accepted by her hubby...mami's rekindling of the stigma of temple wedding... to top it all dadi has assumed her to be the serbhant of the house...instead of the lady of the house...poor khushi...too much to bear...first husbandwa called her middle class and low aukaat...and now dadi calls her a sibling of HP...tsk tsk...history repeating...only for Arnav bitwa to realize what he has put his wife through in the initial days...oh dear time for another loop to close...the one who degraded her will give her the izzat she deserves...he will make sure Khushi gets the position and acceptance in RM as she deserves as the bari bahu of RM and as that of Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada...Embarrassed 

Re-wedding ground set:  Check

Updating!!

Tongue

Hi there,
I just wanted to say, everytime I read your post I laugh out loud, love how you balance seriousness and humour. Very Very good job

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1sunshine99namedxtrintringJhalak29sharmibalansonia_1

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namedx

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by sharmibalan

I am Seeing Shaz...HiBig smile

Hey Sharmi! I am indeed present! LOL

What's happening, so quiet!

No ...I am notBig smile...I saw you stalking us with your Like buttom...LOLLOLLOL

I am in love with this Dadi character...EmbarrassedWink

I think this will bring out the best of Arnav...Who stood by his Khushi in the Pre-cap...WinkEmbarrassed

Oooh it's soo looking that way isn't it!! Nicely put... lol can't believe the uncanny resemblance they shared, naani and her "aukaat ki baat" took me back to where Arnie first started! And look how far he's come based on the precap! It's going to be soo satisfying watching him take control of everything and making sure Khushi is given the respect she rightufully deserves, even if that means going against his daadi! Can't wait!
but will Khushi let him? can cause a mini friction btwn the two.. she might  also hide the ill-treatment  from him

I don't matey, but based on the precap, it looked as if Arnie remained a firm stance but still held his respect for daadi. The guy is principled enough, I don't see him acting rashly against daadi, not any time soon anyway. Plus, he's calmed down a great deal - will be a treat to see how far his changes will take him in dealing with family predicaments...
I have no doubt Arnie will handle the   the instances he views very well by  voicing his opinions on them but there will be other incidents when he will not be present and it might trigger  Khushi going back into her shell of withdrawl... she is famous forEmbarrassed.. My only hope is NK who can convey to Arnav about the proceedings behind his back abt Khushi...but Arnav  might be angry on Khushi abt hiding the taunts of Dadi..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1namedxtrintringJhalak29sharmibalan

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_si

Hey matey! Hug

You're absolutely right!! I'm going to love this class struggle between them! Hmm I wonder what her idea of a proper Raizada/Malik bahu would be, lol based on her principles, she seems awfully backwards!! Confused

God yeah, imagine not letting someone touch you because they work for you and not taking any food from them. I know people like this exist but it still grates on my nerves. Hope they show her learning a bit.

As long as she can get Khushi to start wearing some nice sarees and get rid of those horrible clips I'll be happy.LOL But Khushi has to learn that she is a bari bahu of raizada/malik khandan and act a bit more dignified proper way. Nit just jump headlong into something without thinking of the consequences or how it will portray her sasural infront of everyone.

Lol I love how Khushi's dress sense and Anjali's non-existent baby bump are fast becoming your latest bug bearers!! LOL

Oh don't remind me about the bump/no bump thingy Angry had a huge rant already about it a few pages back...I mean she's in her 3rd trimester and she is crying in Dadi's lap in that position???Ouch

Oh here I go againConfused...*Calm down Trin*...*Saans adhar lo aur bahar pheko*

Loved your writeup...please continue it ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1sunshine99namedxJhalak29sharmibalansonia_1

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
BRBSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1namedxJhalak29sharmibalan

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

I am Seeing Shaz...HiBig smile

Hey Sharmi! I am indeed present! LOL

What's happening, so quiet!

No ...I am notBig smile...I saw you stalking us with your Like buttom...LOLLOLLOL

I am in love with this Dadi character...EmbarrassedWink

I think this will bring out the best of Arnav...Who stood by his Khushi in the Pre-cap...WinkEmbarrassed

Oooh it's soo looking that way isn't it!! Nicely put... lol can't believe the uncanny resemblance they shared, naani and her "aukaat ki baat" took me back to where Arnie first started! And look how far he's come based on the precap! It's going to be soo satisfying watching him take control of everything and making sure Khushi is given the respect she rightufully deserves, even if that means going against his daadi! Can't wait!
but will Khushi let him? can cause a mini friction btwn the two.. she might  also hide the ill-treatment  from him

I don't matey, but based on the precap, it looked as if Arnie remained a firm stance but still held his respect for daadi. The guy is principled enough, I don't see him acting rashly against daadi, not any time soon anyway. Plus, he's calmed down a great deal - will be a treat to see how far his changes will take him in dealing with family predicaments...
I have no doubt Arnie will handle the   the instances he views very well by  voicing his opinions on them but there will be other incidents when he will not be present and it might trigger  Khushi going back into her shell of withdrawl... she is famous forEmbarrassed.. My only hope is NK who can convey to Arnav about the proceedings behind his back abt Khushi...but Arnav  might be angry on Khushi abt hiding the taunts of Dadi..

...that's true Koel, it does seem Daadi's taunting might force her into playing recluse again, making her lose for little self confidence she has since coming back to RM - She looked torn and guilt ridden when Anjali cried her eyes out to Daadi about things not being right, and about Shyam's absence! Yeh, if they retain NK's role, I can see him becoming a really strong support to Khushi, keeping Arnie informed along the way! The guy was very blunt today..and was quick to speak out against Daadi's injustices!  

Erika1sunshine99trintringJhalak29sonia_1

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Hey ladies, Smile

Finally caught up with the episode..here's my delayed live update! LOL

What's happening? Liking this daadi character!?

Shaz Hugread half of your updates, I just love them...infact yours is the only one I read a bit...while liking everyonesLOL

I like the fact that they got a good actress. will wait and see how this pans out. But as I wrote a bit earlier, I think it will be two way learning curve for both dadi and Khushi. Dadi will teach her to be proper raizada/ malik bahu and Khushi will teach her that all people are same no matter what their class is.Smile

Hey matey! Hug

You're absolutely right!! I'm going to love this class struggle between them! Hmm I wonder what her idea of a proper Raizada/Malik bahu would be, lol based on her principles, she seems awfully backwards!! Confused

God yeah, imagine not letting someone touch you because they work for you and not taking any food from them. I know people like this exist but it still grates on my nerves. Hope they show her learning a bit.

As long as she can get Khushi to start wearing some nice sarees and get rid of those horrible clips I'll be happy.LOL But Khushi has to learn that she is a bari bahu of raizada/malik khandan and act a bit more dignified proper way. Nit just jump headlong into something without thinking of the consequences or how it will portray her sasural infront of everyone.
dadi not liking khushi coz mayb coz of other woman is ASR dad's life that created havoc... shyam sister is a simple girl 2... justify for dadi... imagine dadi coming to know abt shyam-khushi, i think she will support shyam... considering fact of the past, how one simple girl destroy whole Mallik's family... Ouch

ok she might not like simple girls but that still does not give her an excuse to not let servants touch you or not let them touch your food or do pooja. That's just backdated people Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1Jhalak29riyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erika1

Why is everyone (well almost) on the band wagon wanting this paternal grandmother to be the instigator of a remarriage, I don't want that, why should she not accept KKG for herself, I want the male and female-leads to want their remarriage, for themselves, for KKG's peace of mind not this old lady that's getting on my nerves, I want the remarriage to be something between the two of them. Before they always kept their private matter between themselves, and it was so beautifully portrayed that I want the same. To me this lady does not deserve respect if that's the way she treats a servant, and she was living at a holy place for 14 odd years.Confused

Looks like KKG is already at peace with her wedding after the pearl gift...

We also know that Arnav has already accepted the wedding...

So surely the leads wouldn't want any wedding as they have accepted their temple wedding and started calling themselves Pati & patni...

So unless someone...Who is dead set on following the rituals...then may be for them...they might conceed...

The way she treats Khushi...might have to do with the past...We still don't know how they were let down ...and what the Malik famliy had to go through...for Dadi to take that decision ...to stay in Ashram for 14 years...Big smile

Edited by sharmibalan - 06 August 2012 at 6:39pm

Erika1trintringJhalak29sonia_1riyya6

S003 Senior Member
S003
S003

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sunshine99]

What Makes A  Great Love Story ?

I have often wondered what makes a love story so appealing to a romantic heart like mine...  yearnings of the lovers,steadfast loyalty to their emotions, the fear of loosing a cherished relationship or the odds that the path of love makes us cross to understand its true value.. I guess it's a culmination of all of the above but the understanding of  love and the beauty and joy  it brings is the jewel in the crown for a memorable love story...  And  the people who make the journey of love tough for the hearts to realize it's value help us enjoy the story and revel in the lover's journey.The presence of  conniving Shah from the story of Shirin and Farhad, the jealous Kaido in the saga of Heer Ranjha, the burning hatred of the Montagues and Capulets  in the tale of Romeo and Juliet, and the reservation of Oliver Barrett III  on his son marrying a low class girl Jennifer Cavilleri made each of the love stories special and beautiful. As the obstacles we hated in the stories successfully gave us pleasure of enjoying and remembering the hearts in love.

Following in the same tradition are Arnav and Kushi... who have  a thorn ridden path in their love...The people around them and circumstances do not let them enjoy an uninterrupted moment of blissful togetherness but their  adhuri kahani propels the duo to work harder to steal few more moments of sweet nothings  and endears them to us...They are ably supported  by the obstacles Shyam, Anjali, Dadi to fight for their love and their well wishers NK, Payal, Buaji, Amma,Babuji for the much needed help and comfort...

MY Gosh!!!! This was so beautiful!!! I too spend some time everyday wondering why I watch IPKKND, but I have to say my thoughts are not so eloquent as yours. Always love your take even if I don't always write back. Great great job!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Erika1namedxtrintringJhalak29sharmibalanriyya6sonia_1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index