IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 20)

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Originally posted by bs_si

O mY GOD..What an Episode...Arnav is just a diluted version of His Nanai...When it comes to pointing out someone's Aukaad...LOLShocked

Sharmi...Hug

yeah we certainly saw where some of that famous attitude comes from LOL  And you know what, even if my eye candy wasn't there I didn't mind the episode. It was fast, and loved the first few minutes of Mami and NK, that was hilarious LOL And all the fangirls are happy with the precapEmbarrassed

Yes for the first time...I didn't mind Arnav and Kushi not being there...Dadi...was there...a very strong version of Arnav...Arnav who a year back hated Khushi So much...and repeatedly pointed out her Aukaad...

I am so curious to know their pastBig smile

I have res to write today...I have some serious thoughts and also some funny ones...as well....Big smile

Yeah I saw that you reserved...will wait for your take Smile Haven't read anyone yet, hope its a bit quiet at work and I can read peacefully. 

The past seems really intriguing now isn't it? Hope they give us some good storyline and execution.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29sharmibalanriyya6sonia_1

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Hi Guys...GM Big smile

GM SharmiHug

yes but it would be intresting to see how khushi manages to clean this dadu like Arnav, she did and I would love Arnav standing for K

@ Trin,,,, Do not take worry, st ppl are best, it mite be a like a bitter pill but they are perfect , I love them I one like that, so thats why I PMed  you abt the joke, agar nahi hota confidence to wouldnt hv mailed u  abt it but dear to be as ur ,,, its the best Orinality,,, god created No one else like you, I value as ur Big smile

He will stand up for K...With his support She can shine as a Malik Bahu...She needs to accept his guidance and take his help...in the process...Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxtrintringJhalak29riyya6sonia_1

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by riyya6

Hi GUYS Hug

Riyya jaan HugSo tum bhi precap pe fida??? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29riyya6

namedx IF-Rockerz
namedx
namedx

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Hey ladies, Smile

Finally caught up with the episode..here's my delayed live update! LOL

What's happening? Liking this daadi character!?

trintringJhalak29riyya6

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Happy Birthday to Sonu and Teju! Have a great birthday

namedxtrintringriyya6

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

O mY GOD..What an Episode...Arnav is just a diluted version of His Nanai...When it comes to pointing out someone's Aukaad...LOLShocked

Sharmi...Hug

yeah we certainly saw where some of that famous attitude comes from LOL  And you know what, even if my eye candy wasn't there I didn't mind the episode. It was fast, and loved the first few minutes of Mami and NK, that was hilarious LOL And all the fangirls are happy with the precapEmbarrassed
precap nail it... LOL

Hi Riyya...Yes the Pre-cap...was too good...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Hug

Hi GUYS Hug

Riyya jaan HugSo tum bhi precap pe fida??? LOL
yaar what to do... i was waiting for ASR the whole episode... when i gone to the LU site, all frustration going on... could not even get proper update.. lucky in redux sunshine-appu did the update...

n you know what in LU, people were waiting for rabba ve between dadi n khushi...ROFLHug

Edited by riyya6 - 06 August 2012 at 6:04pm

namedxtrintringRJXX

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Sharmi...Hug

precap nail it... LOL

Hi Riyya...Yes the Pre-cap...was too good...Big smile

but sad it ended there... LOL 

namedxJhalak29sharmibalan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index