trintring

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Originally posted by bs_si

[QUOTE=bs_si][QUOTE=Jhalak29]

ROFL ROFL ROFL Purifying spree...???? I was on a purifying spree after I inadvertantly got exposed to Kinjal Baniyaan and Ahem Ouch Although after that I got the flip episode so I got my eye candy. Embarrassed Lekin yaar,why are you so bothered. Let your imaginations run wild Wink LOL He'll do the deed, well eventually, doesn't matter when he does it isn't it? 
  To be honest,  few years back< i was that prim n proper type gals who didnt read abt those type of things and one fine morning i googled the term n got a explict ecplanation on it, and now when I see him the whole thing comes up, so I took a spree to erase the effects,,, for me love holds more than passion or physical intimacy, for me its best described as standing with me thru thick n thin but Arnav eyes when he emote passion are to die for n u ruined that for me,,,,, hope i get cleaned asap

Wow prim and proper...so we are ruining you completely here ROFL You should definitely stay away from me yaar. My elder sister was like that too. Where as me...no hope D'oh

Yaar as soon as I saw his eyes in the morning, that's the only thought that came to my mind...kya karu Confused Embarrassed

Hope you get cleansed soon Big smile
dunt worry hv travelled a long way frm there,,,, shaadi ho gayi hai, had to grw up and its OK , u dint not know it will efffect me that ways, I guess its broadening horizons, N i love ur writeups, they hv amazing honesty, no frills n candies st from heart,,, like Arnav... so I am happy u write infact write more regularly, U create a Tring Tring in readers mind..

Broadening horizons...that's a nice way of putting it LOL

Thanks hun HugI do write straight from the heart, a lot of times whatever comes in my mind at first go Confused But that's how I've always been, can't sugarcoat anything, got me into trouble a lot of times.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29riyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

O mY GOD..What an Episode...Arnav is just a diluted version of His Nanai...When it comes to pointing out someone's Aukaad...LOLShocked

Sharmi...Hug

yeah we certainly saw where some of that famous attitude comes from LOL  And you know what, even if my eye candy wasn't there I didn't mind the episode. It was fast, and loved the first few minutes of Mami and NK, that was hilarious LOL And all the fangirls are happy with the precapEmbarrassed

Edited by bs_si - 06 August 2012 at 5:48pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausameyesonmeJhalak29sharmibalanRJXXriyya6sonia_1

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys...GM Big smile

GM SharmiHug

yes but it would be intresting to see how khushi manages to clean this dadu like Arnav, she did and I would love Arnav standing for K

@ Trin,,,, Do not take worry, st ppl are best, it mite be a like a bitter pill but they are perfect , I love them I one like that, so thats why I PMed  you abt the joke, agar nahi hota confidence to wouldnt hv mailed u  abt it but dear to be as ur ,,, its the best Orinality,,, god created No one else like you, I value as ur Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trintringsharmibalanriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Hi GUYS Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmibalan

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

O mY GOD..What an Episode...Arnav is just a diluted version of His Nanai...When it comes to pointing out someone's Aukaad...LOLShocked

Sharmi...Hug

yeah we certainly saw where some of that famous attitude comes from LOL  And you know what, even if my eye candy wasn't there I didn't mind the episode. It was fast, and loved the first few minutes of Mami and NK, that was hilarious LOL And all the fangirls are happy with the precapEmbarrassed
precap nail it... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhalak29sharmibalan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
An episode that at first glance felt like a filler, turned out to be much more than that on a second watch. This was definately build up to a much bigger storyline the CVs have in store for us, a preview of things to come

Manorama explaining Dadi to NK and Payal was a scene to take notice of, never have I seen her fear someone the way she does Dadi. Manorama is a nervous wreck and doesn't dare to answer back to Dadi in fear of what will happen in return.

I felt the CVs pushed things with Dadi and the way she treated Khushi believing she was a servant, I know similar scenes have been shown in the past on this show but still it was upsetting to see Khushi go through this, only highlight was NK defending Khushi. NK was the star today and is truly living upto what he told Khushi about always being there for her, he is a true friend

Liked the kitchen scene where Khushi being the eternal optimist she is thought she could clear the MU and learn more about the man she loves. Loved her admittance and realizing that there is a lot about Arnav she does not know, the loop has opened for the start of a new track

Haven't had a chance to read fellow Reduxians posts but hoping someone can shed light on the scene with Anjali and Dadi, how did she know Anjali was pregnant and married to Shyam? According to the incident 14 years that was of Anjali's broken wedding right?? All I gathered from this is that Dadi will play an important role in getting Shyam back at RM and battlelines have already been drawn with Dadi and Anjali against the rest of the family.

Precap was promising, Arnav is doing right by Khushi and won't have Dadi treat her poorly but will it be enough? Dadi looks to be very headstrong, could it be she puts forward the condition she'll only accept Khushi if he marries again with the family present? Or is this just more of Khushi and Arnav facing turbulent times?? Could be both, looking forward to what happens next

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijijpatel1289eyesonmeJhalak29namedxDoodlelara3110vasirajuwin7--Anna--riyya6sonia_1

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Sharmi...Hug

Yes for the first time...I didn't mind Arnav and Kushi not being there...Dadi...was there...a very strong version of Arnav...Arnav who a year back hated Khushi So much...and repeatedly pointed out her Aukaad...

I am so curious to know their pastBig smile

I have res to write today...I have some serious thoughts and also some funny ones...as well....Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmetrintringJhalak29riyya6

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys...GM Big smile

GM SharmiHug

yes but it would be intresting to see how khushi manages to clean this dadu like Arnav, she did and I would love Arnav standing for K

@ Trin,,,, Do not take worry, st ppl are best, it mite be a like a bitter pill but they are perfect , I love them I one like that, so thats why I PMed  you abt the joke, agar nahi hota confidence to wouldnt hv mailed u  abt it but dear to be as ur ,,, its the best Orinality,,, god created No one else like you, I value as ur Big smile

And that is why I love you so much Jhals Heart Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namedxJhalak29sharmibalanriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index