India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 141)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Anchor saying that Arnav is pareshaan and it is not Khushi who is the reason  , Khushi is actually trying to find the reason...so she tries to be lovey dovey, patient, even sing a song

Cut to Segment

A sober &  sad  Arnav is walking  away from Khushi, but Khushi will not leave him alone... She stops him by holding him on the shoulder..

She slwoly leans on to his shoulder n looks at him with a smile only to be met by Arnav's unsmiling face..Khushi's smile is wiped off...

Khushi holds his hands ..n entwines her hands  in his..No smile..

Another shot o f him walking away.. A determined Khushi not leaving him..

She too follows him... tries  many ways of getting him to smile.. not working..tries to be mischievous..pats him on the left shoulder while staying by his right side..Arnav looks to the left n not seeing her, turns to right , getting  mildly irked...

Khushi trying to be the Pativrata nari and  with dupatta on her head, playfully doing leg maalish of Arnav..

Khushi pushes him onto the chair by the Tajmahal..Arnav tries to get up ..Khushi pushes him back again .. comes from behind, encloses him  within her arms .. her hair cascading like a vast night sky.. Arnav is still off ..

Another shot..Khushi with tears rolling rushes to Arnav and Hugs him tightly... Camera pans and we see Arnav  to crying silently..He too hugs her back..There they stand united  in the tears and enjoined by the hug...

Edited by tanthya - 07 August 2012 at 3:49am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinisuhanamausamajumaArshiL0verarshiipkkndradesaiyankaZoyafanshivikrockslara3110vasirajuSupna9Zuzana--Anna--clarissajohnImziriti4u

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Hi Girls...

Been humming that Aaja Piya song all evening. My mum even asked me yesterday where I'd heard such an old song from...uh oh she's onto me Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamarshiipkkndZoyafanZuzanaclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by --Anna--

I have a feeling that Arnav is either upset because Dadi must have said something to Arnav about his past OR Arnav was made to realize by Dadi that he has done what his father did - and something in relation to his marriage with Khushi.

This anji and dadi become one team and attacking my bitwa Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiipkkndlalsunvidZoyafan--Anna--

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Originally posted by riti4u

Aww they hugged with tears ...Day Dreaming..so excited too watch...heylo Anna jee ...I left u comment on pg i dont rememberLOL

Riti! Emotional Arnav Cry

I got your PM and I saw Big smile

Thank you Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yankaZoyafanclarissajohn

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by vasiraju

How long they will run such scenes avoiding Con or at least a  proper kiss Ouch ..

the song ends and they will show sun raising Angry Angry and again staring each other ans someone knocks for a change this time Dadi 

this is really getting irritated nahAngry...they better make it more logical by making daadi asking them to sleep seperately...I have been going around with this point every whereLOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL Awesome solution Zu ..Better make them sleep separate so that i can wait for such scenes ...
Two things i am getting irritated  one no baby bump for anjali

and Arhi's  physical distance till now  

Lucky Anjis baby bump dont even bother me nowdays..LOL

I am only worried about ArhiWink...dekh there is lot of potential in that track kushi in seperate room
Arnie all despo to meet her...or better send her to GH..Arnie trying to meet her in the night...tadpafying Arnie is a treat to watch Day Dreamingbecause I have lost hope that they would show a tadpafying kushiROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanvasirajuclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Anchor saying that Arnav is pareshaan and it is not Khushi who is the reason  , Khushi is actually trying to find the reason...so she tries to be lovey dovey, patient, even sing a song

Cut to Segment

A sober Arnav is walking  away from Khushi, but Khushi will not leave him alone... She stops him by holding him on the shoulder..

She slwoly leans on to his shoulder n looks at him with a smile only to be met by Arnav's unsmiling face..Khushi's smile is wiped off...

Khushi holds his hands ..n entwines her hands  in his..No smile..

Another shot o f him walking away.. A determined Khushi not leaving him..

She too follows him... tries  many ways of getting him to smile.. not working..tries to be mischievous..pats him on the left shoulder while staying by his right side..Arnav looks to the left n not seeing her, turns to right , getting  mildly irked...

Khushi trying to be the Pativrata nari and  with dupatta on her head, playfully doing leg maalish of Arnav..

Khushi pushes him onto the chair by the Tajmahal..Arnav tries to get up ..Khushi pushes him back again .. comes from behind, encloses him  within her arms .. her hair cascading like a vast night sky.. Arnav is still off ..

Another shot..Khushi with tears rolling rushes to Arnav and Hugs him tightly... Camera pans and we see Arnav  to crying silently..He too hugs her back..There they stand united  in the tears and enjoined by the hug...
Ufffo mar dalaaWink

arshiipkkndZoyafanRJXXtanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="2">I have a feeling that Arnav is either upset because Dadi must have said something to Arnav about his past OR Arnav was made to realize by Dadi that he has done what his father did - and something in relation to his marriage with Khushi.
</font>

</font>

wow anna that would be da real drama son feeling guilt of his father doing or deeds

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafan

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

I have a feeling that Arnav is either upset because Dadi must have said something to Arnav about his past OR Arnav was made to realize by Dadi that he has done what his father did - and something in relation to his marriage with Khushi.

Anna what happened actually...What is the mood of Arnav...Is it kind of emotional scene or i mean this naughty one

arshiipkkndZoyafanJRiaclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index