Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Shwetha!

SathuuuBig smile

Some of my fav scenes..Day Dreaming

Can she act ??

Oooh YES, she CANClap

Plus Sobti and Chandana in the same frameDay Dreaming

Edited:

She is brilliant at bringing out the nuances, Damini has to be hands down my fav female character ever.

Puhleej don't drool over Sobti and SharmaEvil Smile

No one can replace my Sobti-Irani same frame magicBlushing

Though this other woman needs to be extremely strong and I'd love which character they cast...

BTW...She is Bengali and from Kolkata..Her Mom is a famous Bengali actress from yesteryears!!

anyone remember bua from sasural ghendha phool,i thought she would be perfect as shyam's sisBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84clarissajohntanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Hi shwetha!
Kahan gumm hain aap nazar hi nahi aatin
eid ka chand ho gayeen ap tou :-)

<font face="Times New Roman">Hey nanhi si kali</font>

<font face="Times New Roman"></font>

<font face="Times New Roman">Howru </font>

<font face="Times New Roman"></font>

Read the poem and was superb your r redux official poet yar Clap

hi shami, when u read that poem shami. Hws ur roza going me caught flu n me irritate with this. Official poet hehehe
kal rath ko yar via my mobileee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9tanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Nina90

Hellooo ladies Hug

What's the discussion!? Tongue

Anna! Hug

I didn't thin kyou'd write yesterday since there was no ASr except in the precap! Loved your words!Smile

Nina
Hug

I did not think even I would write yesterday LOL LOL But then I did because I got scared by the future track LOL

Me too Anna; bura sapna aa raha tha kal; had too many nightmares of Arshi yesterday! LOL

Join the club LOL LOL

I am trying not to think what "CAN" happen - I am just scared to see Arnie baby break down again Cry Cry

More than that, Anna; I'm afraid that Khuhsi will turn sacrificial again and leave Arnie! That would be the death of him! Cry

She very well not do that!! Angry If she does that - then I am for ever done with Khushi.

I want her for once to stand by him and not give up and not lie!!! Dead
I have had enough of her "sacrifical attitude" and her trying to escape things rather than facing them Angry

bilkul sahi kaha anna

yeah mere pathi hien huk hien hume inke upar

wow how i wish this comes true

kuch nayi soch chahiyena

Arre yaar shami she  will jatao her HaqWink,dint u hear her say i love him so much yet i dont know anything abt him,she thought Dadi will help her in this,How innoccent is our Bitiya.and remember mishti spoiler she is manoing her Piyya not rootey hua piyaa but sad/Mood off piyyaWink

But that song tho pakka hot hot feeling wala hein LOLLOLLOLLOL

Oye chk out the original VDO u'll change ur opinionLOLLOLLOLLOL

clarissajohn

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Chalo jaate jaate lemme say something ... Nothing extra about the earlier pagers because you all know that you all are doing a great job ... All I say is if I don't get to reply daily please don't feel bad ki I don't read ... again me saying if I like it then always see I liked it genuinely so I clicked the button ... point hai ...hai naa??? 

Tant:- Maine kya bolna ... you know it ... Big smile Bolun??? chal --- TANTASTIC Clap

Arhimaniac:- Bush, see I have circulated the  picture of your creativity on FB .. so samajh jaa that I have really really liked it ... Clap

Anna:- I applaud even though ASR was not there still you wrote on Dadi and now I can say you like ASR not because of  --- but because of his behavioral traits ... Nice post Clap ... waise Dadi Anji scene was layered ... 

Jhalak:- I see you have touched the last scene ... I am happy that you picked it up ... Clap ab toh meri chutti pakki LOL But seriously liked your explanations .. why a short post ??? 

Sandhya:- Wait ... you defended ASR ??? Good Lord. but yeah he is all Khushi's now ... Nice thoughts ... loved it Clap

Sheila:- Yup Dadi have that aura around her and Khushi's traits are a trouble maker no doubt ... but if there is no trouble then how can there be closeness ...bolo ??? Liked your post ...Clap  keep it up and the small appreciation on all the actors at the end of your posts is good ... Big smile

Sarunrocks:- How sweet that you continued the "Chakravyuh" in the post today ... yes Arnav will exit from that formation as now he knows the way out ... 
Loved to see that you continued from where me and Tant left that analysis... I am seriously proud of you Big smile Clap

Koel:- Yeah today actually Khushi for that there are only 7 1/2 days left for her to continue this name status ... and your analysis on greatest love stories was indeed a pleasure to read... Keep it up Bud Clap

I just finished first page writing ... and its 1:20 am ... i have to get up early ...

anyway second and thrid pagers from Abavi to Chitmanas , from Fari to Sharmi, from Sampin to Divya ... all of you wonderful ...wonderful job ... KEEP IT UP Clap

Love you all ...bye and Cya ... hugzzz  Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

wala66ruchikacdcyankanivedha84vasirajuSupna9Zuzana--Anna--ArhimaniacChitraFtanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90nivedha84Zuzanatanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

I didnt didnt didnt Like Precap n Arnav in that.

That was ASR n U did not like ASR, Why ??Big smile

dadi k hands ko jis tarha se hata kr gaya i felt very bad 4 dadi yaar she is elder n i felt insult 4 her n i v no sympathy 4 kkg. Nw she ll say him why u did that ap ko aisa nahi karna chahye tha n me ll aur chirring with her.
N that was an un balance ASR in precap

tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanavasirajuclarissajohntanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index