Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 117)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Nina90..mrinalini..vasirajuclarissajohntanthya

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Hi shwetha!
Kahan gumm hain aap nazar hi nahi aatin
eid ka chand ho gayeen ap tou :-)

Hey nanhi si kali

Howru

Read the poem and was superb your r redux official poet yar Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9..mrinalini..

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by sampin

Instead of bashing Khushi..I feel like whacking the people who created this character..and failed miserably at executing it...These days too..they are failing in execution of the much-anticipated ASR's redemption...The redemption is not coming across as redemption due to such execution errors...And Khushi loves ASR...and these days I'm happy she's no more...ahem..ahem..frigid..She's showing emotions...Otherwise I had some horrible thoughts!!Dead
Their is no proper interest shown on this character sadly by neither the creators nor the executors. ved raj created her, writes for her, gotti executes her, the one playing the role lands up calling the character mental, evil, egoistic when so many IF members call her selfless and give reasons to kushi's acts.. I guess as a team this character hasnt been given much interest into.  Embarrassed

So all in all a total satyanash 

LOL LOL

If it is not portrayed and executed well and I cannot see it it does not get my sympathies for sure Wink I have not seen any growth in this character but I am still hoping that there will be one soon enough. That is the last thread of hope Embarrassed

LOL
I hv lost all hopes and already given up on the character growth.. 
I dnt even feel like analyzing sometimes .. Chodo.. I hv moved on .. I dnt understand the character at all, and i dnt even feel sympathy. totally zero connection frm my side. 

--Anna--clarissajohn

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yanka

Wah TRP back to 3.1 and IPK is back to being no.5 !! Big smile

i totally forget aaj report card ka dinLOLLOLLOL,neverthe less 3.1 is good Big smilebut i give a damn to the TRPsEvil Smile

Our show always tops the chart in my listWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..clarissajohn

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I didnt didnt didnt Like Precap n Arnav in that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Nina90

Hellooo ladies Hug

What's the discussion!? Tongue

Anna! Hug

I didn't thin kyou'd write yesterday since there was no ASr except in the precap! Loved your words!Smile

Nina
Hug

I did not think even I would write yesterday LOL LOL But then I did because I got scared by the future track LOL

Me too Anna; bura sapna aa raha tha kal; had too many nightmares of Arshi yesterday! LOL

Join the club LOL LOL

I am trying not to think what "CAN" happen - I am just scared to see Arnie baby break down again Cry Cry

More than that, Anna; I'm afraid that Khuhsi will turn sacrificial again and leave Arnie! That would be the death of him! Cry

She very well not do that!! Angry If she does that - then I am for ever done with Khushi.

I want her for once to stand by him and not give up and not lie!!! Dead
I have had enough of her "sacrifical attitude" and her trying to escape things rather than facing them Angry

bilkul sahi kaha anna

yeah mere pathi hien huk hien hume inke upar

wow how i wish this comes true

kuch nayi soch chahiyena

Arre yaar shami she  will jatao her HaqWink,dint u hear her say i love him so much yet i dont know anything abt him,she thought Dadi will help her in this,How innoccent is our Bitiya.and remember mishti spoiler she is manoing her Piyya not rootey hua piyaa but sad/Mood off piyyaWink
But that song tho pakka hot hot feeling wala hein LOLLOLLOLLOL
Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lara3110clarissajohn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by tanthya

SathuuuBig smile

Some of my fav scenes..Day Dreaming

Can she act ??

Oooh YES, she CANClap

Plus Sobti and Chandana in the same frameDay Dreaming

Edited:

She is brilliant at bringing out the nuances, Damini has to be hands down my fav female character ever.

Isn't she young to play Mommy to  12 year old ??

No she is in her early 30s...And that kid can be conveniently be put up in a boarding school, just like DB would like us to believe that her unborn child is currently doing a prep boarding school or something.

See Shyam's sister has to be a lot like Khushi in terms of character in terms of how she felt the need to repay her family for what they have done. It has to be sort of slap in the face for both Arnav and Khushi in terms of how close Arnav came close to being his dad in terms of troubling (okay not in the sexual way ofcourse) and Khushi being the Shyam's sister and almost ruining her life.

So She is young and yet mature enough to play that role.

Frankly, the show doesn't interest me anymore. Dadi is great, Arnav is almost back to being his old self, Khushi unfortunately keeps looking olderOuch

There is nothing in the show for me anymore. I think I am watching it for the actors now and even that I don't know how long that will last.

Bring Chandana in, Bring the fantastic complexity in the story in, You will have a fantastic show, warna soon it will be bye bye IPK for me.

Hmmm..I can understand the feelings, Shweth ..

vasirajuclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index