Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 113)

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasiraju..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

RajPreet_Preeto Senior Member
RajPreet_Preeto
RajPreet_Preeto

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by RajPreet_Preeto

Originally posted by nivedha84

Did anyone felt bad for Nani when Anji said to Dadi that she always felt her Kami.Confused 
Nani was with her in all her times thru thick and thin still she sasy she felt her dadi's KamiAngry

That scene was not a present one ... Bada jhamela hain you see LOL

Hi Doods, please do elaborate on this matter.  I am so sad, once again my Kushi is going to take the hit from one more person now Dadi.  Why, why and why they do not leave my Kushi being happy Kushi, true to her name :(

Dekh simple funda ... the day Khushi lives up to her name the serial will shut the shop ... now tell me you want that ??? LOL 

Oh GOD Doods, you have given me the hardest task to choose between Kushi's Kushi vs no IPKKND :(   I would still like to see my Kushi Kush :)  Why they can not make this happen?  I will love to see happily married ARSHI and family loving them.  But when and at what cast that is very hard choice :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohnriyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by sampin

There's no Arhi separation that's for sure...Arnie can't survive without Khushi..that's for sure and I hope Khushi knows that...and above all..CV's know at this stage Arhi separation just won't work..And for the past to play out...we all need them under one roof!!
True that sam.
can we even get to a point someday where even Kushi can survive without Arnav??
And plz no the Arnav kidnapping track dint help me either, coz it just made Kushi more into a detective than showcase her feelings on him. 

Sathu u once told me kushi loves arnav more than arnav loves kushi, do u still stand by it?? LOL
I still laugh at it.. will they show that part in this track??

Beta, That pearl was the security that Khushi needed...now u will see this butterfly spreading her wings..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_PreetoNina90..mrinalini..clarissajohnriyya6

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by --Anna--

Hellooo ladies Hug

What's the discussion!? Tongue

Anna! Hug

I didn't thin kyou'd write yesterday since there was no ASr except in the precap! Loved your words!Smile

Nina
Hug

I did not think even I would write yesterday LOL LOL But then I did because I got scared by the future track LOL

Me too Anna; bura sapna aa raha tha kal; had too many nightmares of Arshi yesterday! LOL

Join the club LOL LOL

I am trying not to think what "CAN" happen - I am just scared to see Arnie baby break down again Cry Cry

More than that, Anna; I'm afraid that Khuhsi will turn sacrificial again and leave Arnie! That would be the death of him! Cry

She very well not do that!! Angry If she does that - then I am for ever done with Khushi.

I want her for once to stand by him and not give up and not lie!!! Dead
I have had enough of her "sacrifical attitude" and her trying to escape things rather than facing them Angry

Me too, Anna; pehle toh I can write off to her insecurity. Definitely not after friday's scene and today's opening scene!

Now there can be no hold ups! Especially after the re-marriage takes place there should not be Embarrassed Nahi toh I will just give up on the show Ouch

Sharmi, Riyya - I hope Khushi does not leave - for I do not see it happening either - but I dont trust Khushi. When it comes to her sacrifical mode - no one can stop her Embarrassed

Also I want her to fight with dadi if need arises - "sadda haq - aithe rakha" LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yankaNina90clarissajohnriyya6tanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by tanthya

Hellooo ladies Hug

What's the discussion!? Tongue

Anna! Hug

I didn't thin kyou'd write yesterday since there was no ASr except in the precap! Loved your words!Smile

Nina
Hug

I did not think even I would write yesterday LOL LOL But then I did because I got scared by the future track LOL

Me too Anna; bura sapna aa raha tha kal; had too many nightmares of Arshi yesterday! LOL

Join the club LOL LOL

I am trying not to think what "CAN" happen - I am just scared to see Arnie baby break down again Cry Cry

Hi Anna Bitiya,Hug

I remember it was just y'day some lost in love soul was demanding middle of the road and breakdown with tears   nnn now u got a cold feet !!ShockedShockedShocked

Anna for the first time in months I am HAPPY with the precap .. you know why ???

Because someone reminded me of Diwali ASR Attitude ROFL

Doodhs HugHugHug

I read your take yesterday! I loved the chakravyuh part in it the most because obv it stressed on Arnav bheding it Embarrassed

I LOVED the precap!! The way he goes with his no non-sense attitude and stands by her and addresses Dadi coolly Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming

And I watched North and South yesterday to understand the reason behind your DP! Tongue Fallen in love with Mr. Thornton
Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Oh yeah, Doods; thought of telling you. I had the chance to watch it fully during the weekend. I;m in love with the story and the characters!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--clarissajohnriyya6

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Originally posted by sampin

True that sam.
can we even get to a point someday where even Kushi can survive without Arnav??
And plz no the Arnav kidnapping track dint help me either, coz it just made Kushi more into a detective than showcase her feelings on him. 

Sathu u once told me kushi loves arnav more than arnav loves kushi, do u still stand by it?? LOL
I still laugh at it.. will they show that part in this track??
[/QUOTE]

Instead of bashing Khushi..I feel like whacking the people who created this character..and failed miserably at executing it...These days too..they are failing in execution of the much-anticipated ASR's redemption...The redemption is not coming across as redemption due to such execution errors...And Khushi loves ASR...and these days I'm happy she's no more...ahem..ahem..frigid..She's showing emotions...Otherwise I had some horrible thoughts!!Dead
[/QUOTE]

Sam, why do you feel that there has been no redemption? SInce ASR has been after Khushi to get her back to RM.. all I have seen is him repenting his acts of the past.. through his monologue, through his controlled emotions, through how he looks at Khushi, how he hugs her, how he kisses her... 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08Nina90..mrinalini..clarissajohnriyya6tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by yanka

Wah TRP back to 3.1 and IPK is back to being no.5 !! Big smile

TRP's dont come out today - do they? Shocked

there is a post in the main forum
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3134655

If its right - then its a huge jump Embarrassed

But we count wed to wed na? Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..vasirajuclarissajohn

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

SathuuuBig smile

Some of my fav scenes..Day Dreaming

Can she act ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasiraju..mrinalini..riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index