clarissajohn

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RajPreet_Preeto

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by nivedha84

Did anyone felt bad for Nani when Anji said to Dadi that she always felt her Kami.Confused 
Nani was with her in all her times thru thick and thin still she sasy she felt her dadi's KamiAngry

That scene was not a present one ... Bada jhamela hain you see LOL

Hi Doods, please do elaborate on this matter.  I am so sad, once again my Kushi is going to take the hit from one more person now Dadi.  Why, why and why they do not leave my Kushi being happy Kushi, true to her name :(

Dekh simple funda ... the day Khushi lives up to her name the serial will shut the shop ... now tell me you want that ??? LOL 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamRajPreet_Preetoyankanivedha84Nina90vasirajuclarissajohntanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Nina90

Hellooo ladies Hug

What's the discussion!? Tongue

Anna! Hug

I didn't thin kyou'd write yesterday since there was no ASr except in the precap! Loved your words!Smile

Nina
Hug

I did not think even I would write yesterday LOL LOL But then I did because I got scared by the future track LOL

Me too Anna; bura sapna aa raha tha kal; had too many nightmares of Arshi yesterday! LOL

Join the club LOL LOL

I am trying not to think what "CAN" happen - I am just scared to see Arnie baby break down again Cry Cry

Hi Anna Bitiya,Hug

I remember it was just y'day some lost in love soul was demanding middle of the road and breakdown with tears   nnn now u got a cold feet !!ShockedShockedShocked

Anna for the first time in months I am HAPPY with the precap .. you know why ???

Because someone reminded me of Diwali ASR Attitude ROFL

Doodhs HugHugHug

I read your take yesterday! I loved the chakravyuh part in it the most because obv it stressed on Arnav bheding it Embarrassed

I LOVED the precap!! The way he goes with his no non-sense attitude and stands by her and addresses Dadi coolly Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming

And I watched North and South yesterday to understand the reason behind your DP! Tongue Fallen in love with Mr. Thornton
Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamyankanivedha84Nina90vasirajuDoodleclarissajohntanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by riyya6

Hellooo ladies Hug

Anna! Hug

I didn't thin kyou'd write yesterday since there was no ASr except in the precap! Loved your words!Smile

Nina
Hug

I did not think even I would write yesterday LOL LOL But then I did because I got scared by the future track LOL

Me too Anna; bura sapna aa raha tha kal; had too many nightmares of Arshi yesterday! LOL

Join the club LOL LOL

I am trying not to think what "CAN" happen - I am just scared to see Arnie baby break down again Cry Cry

More than that, Anna; I'm afraid that Khuhsi will turn sacrificial again and leave Arnie! That would be the death of him! Cry
no... arhi will be together... arnav wont let go of Khushi... dadi can go not Khushi...LOL

ROFL

Riyya, I'd personally LOVE to see Arnie say that! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84clarissajohnriyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by sampin

More than that, Anna; I'm afraid that Khuhsi will turn sacrificial again and leave Arnie! That would be the death of him! Cry
[/QUOTE]

Sorry to butt in... but i no longer see Arhi seperating... me thinks they will step out of RM together... self appointed vanvaas... Big smile
[/QUOTE]

There's no Arhi separation that's for sure...Arnie can't survive without Khushi..that's for sure and I hope Khushi knows that...and above all..CV's know at this stage Arhi separation just won't work..And for the past to play out...we all need them under one roof!!
[/QUOTE]

Promo dekh..Arnav is holding on to Khushi's hand ..nowhere does he let it go..it's time for gathering channa's n not the time for playing Hide & Seek !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinisuhanamausamyankanivedha84Nina90vasirajuDoodleclarissajohnriyya6

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Originally posted by payasa

Originally posted by mpk2011

My small take on 06/08/2012

A very good progress as far as the storyline is concerned. The story finally seems to be picking up pace and making some headway. So nani and dadi were childhood friends who decided and went ahead with their kids getting married. The guy however fell for some other lady and everybody's life got messed up. Who is the other lady ? Garima?

Hey this part of the story seems to be better than arnav-khushi love at least in this track'I was also speculating on same lines'but I need to know how khushi is releted to garima n shashi'( sorry guys I dont watch serial like you ppl..so it happenes that sometimes I miss the dialogues some times the scenes..)

Yup me too luving it. Much better than the countless forced rabba ves in a go. I don't rmbr Khushi's scenes very clearly but as far as I do Khushi is Garima's sister's daughter. Payal is Shashi's daughter from his first wife. 

Khushi, finally you could realize that you practically know nothing about the man you claim to love. You just spend too much time in beating around the bush and carrying on with your silly antics. I had been asking this question ever since you got married to him and had spend all your time in irritating him. It's the time to grow up lady and try looking beyond that hard faade of the man you claim to love.

Bingo on this part dear'this is what was making me less connected to khushi..though she claimed she has atmost respect  for marriage as an institute and for relations, she was never serious enough to apply that to her ownself. Never tried to know about him. rather involved in the antics that hardly made any sense.. at least now onwards cv's should show sensible khushi...

I have been yelling this since long yaar !! That girl never gave any importance to her marriage rather ASR got all serious about it, about a contract per say. Khushi loved lecturing ppl about marriage but when it came to herself she got busy is silly antics, ridiculous !!!!! Even b4 the kidnapping and all she had all the time on earth to talk to Anjali and nani and could have tried to know ASR. Arre yaar even if u r sharing a hostel room with a person u need to know certain things about him/her and here there was the question of a goddamned marriage. But no Khushi decided to spend her time on dabbawala Shukla ji rather than on ASR !!!

Arnav, hard times ahead man. Your dadi doesn't seem to be as docile as your nani. But yeah ASR knows how to handle people of this world, right?  Finally got to know where from you got those traits of aukaat and haisiayat in you. Dadi would have definitely said 'what the' also if she was not so keen on speaking hindi only !!!

Anjali, you share a good equation with all the elders of your life, be it nani or dadi. They care for you more than they care for your brother. It is the time you start asking questions girl, now with dadi at your side. Your bother has your best interests in his mind but you should know the truths of your life. Your brother chose to believe in his wife out of his love, but you need to know the truth coz it is the matter of your life. Or do you already have decided whom to believe and why ?

What an extraordinary POV !  hats off to you..!!

Exactly'anjali seems to have close bond with dadi'atleast now she has somebody to confide in. how long can she keep smiling either because of chotey..she cant even pour her heart out to chotey now..what will she say to him when he has clearly stated that he trusts khushi.and thrown shyam out even without any explanations'she cant let her misery out..not even to nani as the people involved are her own family members'

Arnav clearly has got his priorities rescheduled. Anjali has seen it and so could I. See I m not saying that Arnav doesn't love his di or she is no longer important to him, coz she is. But there is an invisible barrier !!! Anjali needs to start looking at herself now and start taking the decisions of her life. Whether she wants to kick Shyam or accept him should be totally her decision, provided she knows the complete truth about her. Anjali can't trust Arnav anymore for decisions of her life if there is any involvement of Khushi in the whole issue coz Arnav can't think straight when Khushi is involved. A person who can't be impartial while making judgements can't be accepted as a judge! If he had taken the decision with his brain about this issue then the results would have been different today ! 

Dadi, in the scene where you were consoling Anjali, why did I feel that I am watching lady ASR. The similar resolve and strength he used to have in his eyes once upon a time. Gene speaks, right ?? Also,  the way you despise the servants of your house or the people who according to you doesn't have an aukaat clearly shows that your and ASR's mindset is influenced by the same incident or incidents. What was it, a lower middle class girl coming into the life of your son which lead to his and his wife's death and created havoc in everybody else's life ??

especially in hugging scene, the imapct was powerful..

and also the scene where dadi asked mami to clean up the thal ...

It may not be a blopper that dadi knows about Anjali's marriage though Anjali said that she has seen dadi after ages. My guess would be Aranv and nani knew about dadi and her whereabouts very well and from them only dadi knew about the major details of their lives.  May be she got the invitation for Akaash's marriage also. Anjali however is unaware of dadi's whereabouts.

Some ridiculous scenes of the episode

ASR's garden never had roses, till last 2 episodes !

ASR had been tending to his plants for ages but never dirtied himself so much as Khushi did in her one day misadventure! Neither did I ever see ASR to carry a tub full of water in such an awkward way !!

i told many times that neither khushi's looks nor her actions never spoke of married, responsible, mature  khushi...LOL no wonder dadi mistook her as servant..

yeah atleast somebody could see that and could speak that out. why dadi never questioned about Payal's identity ? Obviously coz she did behave and presented herself in the way she was supposed to be. 

A grown up girl is so scared of a lizard, which was quite some distance away from it, that she actually spilled the water on some lady. Girl, I have never seen lizards fly nor did I know of any incident where a lizard ate a human being, so what's the catch with getting so scared.  Or are you just so used to tripping over and getting caught by Arnav at the right time !!!

going by khushi's track record, it didnot come as a surprise..LOL

infact if she didnt trip and didnt made any mess of the situation, it wud have come across  as a shock.LOL

Agreed Wink

When she slipped and almost tripped on dadi, both Khushi and myself were anticipating a rabba ve at the background, so only she was not letting go of dadi. WinkBut alas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink

not only you ..me too dear...

Wise women think alike !!

Why nobody could speak out that Khushi ji is not the servant of the house, dadi would have just yelled at the most nothing more than that. So what stopped them ??Just to increase the drama quotient and gain extra brownie points for Khushi  ji, right cvs ?  

right madhuji...

Storyline and other things

A very good progress in the storyline. For me a respite from the circle in which the story was moving. The new entry seems to have meaning and is not yet another misadventure like bubbly and masala mama, on the part of cvs. Finally the must awaited track revealing the past is coming up. A lot many questions are to be answered. Why does dadi stay in ashram, is it because her son got involved with a girl of lower social status and thus messed up the life of his wife who also happens to be the daughter of dadi's childhood friend ? ASR has faced the wrath of nani on this very topic time and again. And his despise for lower status or class was so very evident !

Hope to see that the cvs do justice to it and care enough to show us what made Arnav the ASR !!!! 

loved your take madhu...some thought provoking points...

answered in blue...i have problem with network.difficulty in  connecting..so am not sure wether i will be replying  all.

Thanx for the appreciation dear. Replied in red 

Doodleclarissajohnriyya6

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Originally posted by yanka

Hellooo ladies Hug

Anna! Hug

Nina
Hug

Join the club LOL LOL

Sorry to butt in... but i no longer see Arhi seperating... me thinks they will step out of RM together... self appointed vanvaas... Big smile

If it happens, yanka; I'd be one happy phanka! Big smile

me too Nina Big smile

Nina90clarissajohnriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index