Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Nina90

Hellooo ladies Hug

What's the discussion!? Tongue

Anna! Hug

I didn't thin kyou'd write yesterday since there was no ASr except in the precap! Loved your words!Smile

Nina
Hug

I did not think even I would write yesterday LOL LOL But then I did because I got scared by the future track LOL

Me too Anna; bura sapna aa raha tha kal; had too many nightmares of Arshi yesterday! LOL

Join the club LOL LOL

I am trying not to think what "CAN" happen - I am just scared to see Arnie baby break down again Cry Cry

Hi Anna Bitiya,Hug

I remember it was just y'day some lost in love soul was demanding middle of the road and breakdown with tears   nnn now u got a cold feet !!ShockedShockedShocked

Anna for the first time in months I am HAPPY with the precap .. you know why ???

Because someone reminded me of Diwali ASR Attitude ROFL

Edited by Doodle - 07 August 2012 at 1:56am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamsatyavarshinivismRajPreet_Preetoyankasg08nivedha84Nina90vasirajulara3110..mrinalini..clarissajohn--Anna--tanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Hellooo ladies Hug

Anna! Hug

I didn't thin kyou'd write yesterday since there was no ASr except in the precap! Loved your words!Smile

Nina
Hug

I did not think even I would write yesterday LOL LOL But then I did because I got scared by the future track LOL

Me too Anna; bura sapna aa raha tha kal; had too many nightmares of Arshi yesterday! LOL

Join the club LOL LOL

I am trying not to think what "CAN" happen - I am just scared to see Arnie baby break down again Cry Cry

More than that, Anna; I'm afraid that Khuhsi will turn sacrificial again and leave Arnie! That would be the death of him! Cry

She very well not do that!! Angry If she does that - then I am for ever done with Khushi.

I want her for once to stand by him and not give up and not lie!!! Dead
I have had enough of her "sacrifical attitude" and her trying to escape things rather than facing them Angry

Angry she gonna stand up big time anna... All Other SP bahu gonna get shocked... Nayi SOchLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yanka--Anna--clarissajohn

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by -sylph-

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Helooo ReduxiansHug

I am here making re-entry Dadi style...14 saal - 14 days ROFL

hey shweths Hug  why did u play a ASR on us?? 

Lucky Hug why only clicking likes, bahar tho aao 

Divzz Hug Hug..

Divzz i am reading all your frustration on kushi dressing style LOL LOL...

see i don't know  why Forum is   gussa on Dadi calling kushi as servant..

But Cv's wanted clearly  to show that dadi should feel that she is servant,Koi morning bath karke gardening kartha hai kay..

and what that idiot tub she is holding that to in the middle of hall..can't she carry a bucket,and her style her looks clearly is out of way as raizada bahu looks

that's why she should learn how raizada bahu represent themselves at least now ..  
Lucky aap kaha missing thi??

She looks like preg and old sometimes Lucky.. I want her dressing style to change. 
And yes she sure needs to learn and adapt herself as a raizada bahu yar, may be dadi will make her get the aura of raizada bahu without her knowledge??Wink

Arnav always does gardening, he looks more hot while he does that and we hv never seen him making himself all muddy and carrying a tub like that.. Why do they make Kushi do such acts LOL

LOL LOL she has to learn so many things from her  husband divzz ..

ASR learnt so many thinks from kushi..he understood her  likes and dislikes..

now its kushi's turn to understand ASR  and learn something from him ..

Areey may nay dindora peet gayee redux may that i won't available for next two weeks that i am going to my mika LOL  LOL came back on sunday ..

thab se duty may lagi hui hu Redux pay..doing overtime you know LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshini..mrinalini..SunoNa...clarissajohn--Anna--riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by nancynair

Tants

In this MB setting Love did blossom between in equals.

Money and penury.,haves and have nots.

Shackles of past ,sins of fathers, accidents of birth,is it not what this story also por
trays.

And aren't love stories all cliched anyways?

exactly and let it stay that way ..n lets not bring in the  unrealistic  royal girl trappings...

Yes ..all stories not just love stories...all stories are quite cliched ..but the way it is shown and the lil twists  that is brought in makes the difference  n IP is far ahead in drawing the squiggles..n let it remain so...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniRajPreet_PreetoNina90nivedha84..mrinalini..clarissajohnriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Hellooo ladies Hug

Anna! Hug

Nina
Hug

Join the club LOL LOL

More than that, Anna; I'm afraid that Khuhsi will turn sacrificial again and leave Arnie! That would be the death of him! Cry

She very well not do that!! Angry If she does that - then I am for ever done with Khushi.

I want her for once to stand by him and not give up and not lie!!! Dead
I have had enough of her "sacrifical attitude" and her trying to escape things rather than facing them Angry

bilkul sahi kaha anna

yeah mere pathi hien huk hien hume inke upar

wow how i wish this comes true

kuch nayi soch chahiyena

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..--Anna--riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by tanthya

Hellooo ladies Hug

Anna! Hug

Nina
Hug

Join the club LOL LOL

Hi Anna Bitiya,Hug

I remember it was just y'day some lost in love soul was demanding middle of the road and breakdown with tears   nnn now u got a cold feet !!ShockedShockedShocked

Anna for the first time in months I am HAPPY with the precap .. you know why ???

Because someone reminded me of Diwali ASR Attitude ROFL
add me onn Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110vasiraju..mrinalini..clarissajohn

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

There's no Arhi separation that's for sure...Arnie can't survive without Khushi..that's for sure and I hope Khushi knows that...and above all..CV's know at this stage Arhi separation just won't work..And for the past to play out...we all need them under one roof!!
True that sam.
can we even get to a point someday where even Kushi can survive without Arnav??
And plz no the Arnav kidnapping track dint help me either, coz it just made Kushi more into a detective than showcase her feelings on him. 

Sathu u once told me kushi loves arnav more than arnav loves kushi, do u still stand by it?? LOL
I still laugh at it.. will they show that part in this track??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshini..mrinalini..vasirajutanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanka

Hellooo ladies Hug

Anna! Hug

Nina
Hug

Join the club LOL LOL

Sorry to butt in... but i no longer see Arhi seperating... me thinks they will step out of RM together... self appointed vanvaas... Big smile

If it happens, yanka; I'd be one happy phanka! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index