vasiraju

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by tanthya

Kostein time LOL,I just asked the same kostein in my another fav place-so experts here tell me- what proof Arnav-khushi have for their marriage- no witness,no photograph...even no pandit...if any1 questions ,can they prove that they are married...?

Nope..Only their words are there ..!!

According to the north Indian weddings can a wedding be completed without taking the  saath Pheras. Are they not important?

Anu

Anu I think it's the Sindoor or the Mangalsutra that matters not the pheras ... I mean it matters but if someone fills your maang then you have to abide by the rules 
But Doods..what is purpose of wedding then ..isnt it social affair and putting sindoor and mangalsutra are symbolical aspects... how cn arnav force her to stay as her wife if he puts sindoor on her...I dont agree with bold part...though respect your views Smile

Ritz the thing is it is not my opinion here .. I am just stating a FACT ... in our society when a boy purposefully/ accidentally does that then they are declared married ... AND THIS IS NO SYMBOLIC ... 

Symbolic mein there will be NO direct Sindoor filling but it will be INDIRECT ... 

and as far as putting sindoor and tying MS is a symbol of a married woman is concerned yeah you don't need a  wedding but the thing here is "Witness" ...where there was NONE.. hence issue can be raised by the family as there was no "PRIEST" at the temple also ... so it can be called as a "Sham" 

But I don't care wedding hua ki nehin .. all I feel is the "contract" should be out in the open just so that the PH an teach the "Moral Lessons" behind that act. 

But doods the way the track is moving no where i can see contract thing is coming up,what i feel is to make dadi happy they will go for official marriage ,thought i am not interested for that..

still i think they will go for a simple family marriage ..directly to make dadi feel that she is raizada bahu and indirectly to Finnish the contract thing between Arhi    

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84JRiaclarissajohnriyya6riti4u

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by Shwetha!

Nivi: AwwwHug

Chalo just for you one more ulta faltu funda:

If Dadi scolds Khushi, Agar tum Raizada bahu ho toh uskay jaisay lagoAngry

Khushi goes upstairs changes into a Saree and comes down

By that same logic:

Dadi scolds Anjali, Agar tum Pregnant ho toh, Pregnant toh lago, KYA YEH (Hindi translation of What theLOL)

Sooo

Can we expect Anjali to go upstairs and return with the baby bump?D'ohErmm

ROFL

@ Red awww how i wishDay Dreaming
@ purple  ARGHHH HOW I WISHEvil Smile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84clarissajohnriyya6

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wala66swapna08Nina90clarissajohnriyya6tanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by Nina90

Hellooo ladies Hug

What's the discussion!? Tongue

Anna! Hug

I didn't thin kyou'd write yesterday since there was no ASr except in the precap! Loved your words!Smile

Nina
Hug

I did not think even I would write yesterday LOL LOL But then I did because I got scared by the future track LOL

Me too Anna; bura sapna aa raha tha kal; had too many nightmares of Arshi yesterday! LOL

Join the club LOL LOL

I am trying not to think what "CAN" happen - I am just scared to see Arnie baby break down again Cry Cry

More than that, Anna; I'm afraid that Khuhsi will turn sacrificial again and leave Arnie! That would be the death of him! Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohnriyya6

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Hellooo ladies Hug

Anna! Hug

I didn't thin kyou'd write yesterday since there was no ASr except in the precap! Loved your words!Smile

Nina
Hug

I did not think even I would write yesterday LOL LOL But then I did because I got scared by the future track LOL

Me too Anna; bura sapna aa raha tha kal; had too many nightmares of Arshi yesterday! LOL

Join the club LOL LOL

I am trying not to think what "CAN" happen - I am just scared to see Arnie baby break down again Cry Cry

Hi Anna Bitiya,Hug

I remember it was just y'day some lost in love soul was demanding middle of the road and breakdown with tears   nnn now u got a cold feet !!ShockedShockedShocked

HugHug

I still want it! But not so soon!! Abhi toh hasna shuru kara hai - abhi rona bhi shuru karega Cry Cry

I love Anjali and Arnav bond - and I see it having a tiff soon and I cannot watch it Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90clarissajohn

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Kostein time LOL,I just asked the same kostein in my another fav place-so experts here tell me- what proof Arnav-khushi have for their marriage- no witness,no photograph...even no pandit...if any1 questions ,can they prove that they are married...?

Nope..Only their words are there ..!!
So if someone questions their marriage,their words can't be proof for that Tanths...Big smile

They are adults , major and  they don't require any proof unless it concerns about the assets sharing , property etc etc...

Tanths, do you tihnk Dadi will bring this up?

If what they showed today is the firm sketch of Dadi, She definitely  will bring it up n get them wedded again..

Tanths, if she doesn't accept Khushi as the Malik Bahu, why would she ask for remarriage?

The beta /waaris /Scion has eloped bringing dishonor to the family..to erase it she will do it.. she is a lady who sets much store by status..n will not bear if the family status takes any dent...

But all has been settled now, na? Not unless she digs into the closet herself will the skeleton come out. Wouldn't she rather push in farther in?

Past has been pushed in but potha is starting a new Khand .. and when such tthings happens, it leads to a chain reaction where the past too surfaces.. Dadi will want to obliterate that memory ..hence the follow up action..

Tanths, you mean to say she's trying to right the present because she feels it will right her inactions in the past too?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaclarissajohnriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by clarissajohn

done chek up

Doctor said some kind of infection

Gave ointement and drops

Asked me to stay away from computer for at least two days

Bwhahhaha

Kya joke mara yar LOLLOL

Tum sudhrogi nahi !!Big smileBig smile

sathu jee ko is abla  nari par ab taras aya

yeah i wont

arre yar office nahi ayi tho redux mein bak bak kaise karenge

socho socho LOLLOLLOL

Edited by clarissajohn - 07 August 2012 at 1:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Hellooo ladies Hug

Anna! Hug

Nina
Hug

Join the club LOL LOL

More than that, Anna; I'm afraid that Khuhsi will turn sacrificial again and leave Arnie! That would be the death of him! Cry

Sorry to butt in... but i no longer see Arhi seperating... me thinks they will step out of RM together... self appointed vanvaas... Big smile

Edited by yanka - 07 August 2012 at 1:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..clarissajohnriyya6tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index