Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 107)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Did anyone felt bad for Nani when Anji said to Dadi that she always felt her Kami.Confused 
Nani was with her in all her times thru thick and thin still she sasy she felt her dadi's KamiAngry

LOL relax dear... dadi was with her from her childhood when they used to live together in lucknow..so when a close family leaves you ..you do feel Kami too...Smile

@Doods- thanks fr reply..did enhance some of my knowledge and I do want a PROPER WEDDING too..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodleclarissajohnriyya6

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by --Anna--

Hellooo ladies Hug

What's the discussion!? Tongue

Anna! Hug

I didn't thin kyou'd write yesterday since there was no ASr except in the precap! Loved your words!Smile

Nina
Hug

I did not think even I would write yesterday LOL LOL But then I did because I got scared by the future track LOL

Me too Anna; bura sapna aa raha tha kal; had too many nightmares of Arshi yesterday! LOL

Join the club LOL LOL

I am trying not to think what "CAN" happen - I am just scared to see Arnie baby break down again Cry Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..vasirajuriyya6riti4utanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by riti4u

Kostein time LOL,I just asked the same kostein in my another fav place-so experts here tell me- what proof Arnav-khushi have for their marriage- no witness,no photograph...even no pandit...if any1 questions ,can they prove that they are married...?

Nope..Only their words are there ..!!
So if someone questions their marriage,their words can't be proof for that Tanths...Big smile

They are adults , major and  they don't require any proof unless it concerns about the assets sharing , property etc etc...

Tanths, do you tihnk Dadi will bring this up?

If what they showed today is the firm sketch of Dadi, She definitely  will bring it up n get them wedded again..

Tanths, if she doesn't accept Khushi as the Malik Bahu, why would she ask for remarriage?

The beta /waaris /Scion has eloped bringing dishonor to the family..to erase it she will do it.. she is a lady who sets much store by status..n will not bear if the family status takes any dent...

But all has been settled now, na? Not unless she digs into the closet herself will the skeleton come out. Wouldn't she rather push in farther in?

Past has been pushed in but potha is starting a new Khand .. and when such tthings happens, it leads to a chain reaction where the past too surfaces.. Dadi will want to obliterate that memory ..hence the follow up action..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Nina90..mrinalini..Doodleclarissajohnriyya6

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

LOLLOL
Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by clarissajohn

done chek up

Doctor said some kind of infection

Gave ointement and drops

Asked me to stay away from computer for at least two days

Bwhahhaha

Kya joke mara yar LOLLOL

I know how hard that is but try to lessen these 2 days... LOL 
Hum yet to decide doods . i asked him whether u give me medicl cerfificate he siad yeah i will give you  and take leave
kinna acha doctor hein LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Doodle..mrinalini..riyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by anurao.66

Kostein time LOL,I just asked the same kostein in my another fav place-so experts here tell me- what proof Arnav-khushi have for their marriage- no witness,no photograph...even no pandit...if any1 questions ,can they prove that they are married...?

Nope..Only their words are there ..!!

According to the north Indian weddings can a wedding be completed without taking the  saath Pheras. Are they not important?

Anu

Anu I think it's the Sindoor or the Mangalsutra that matters not the pheras ... I mean it matters but if someone fills your maang then you have to abide by the rules 

Is it so?Shocked
Shocked

Yeah it's that imp ... See in bengali's we cannot even think of Sindoor in our maang .. When we go to temples and the priest puts teeka ...then in our cultures even the priests are careful that the teeka shouldn't cross our forehead and reaches the "MAANG" ...

Doods, around my parts the priests don't apply teekas for the Ladies at all. They just give it in our hands for us to apply it ourselves because only the husband can apply it on his wife's forehead!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniRajPreet_Preetonivedha84Doodlevasiraju..mrinalini..susan7riyya6riti4utanthya

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Hellooo ladies Hug

Anna! Hug

I didn't thin kyou'd write yesterday since there was no ASr except in the precap! Loved your words!Smile

Nina
Hug

I did not think even I would write yesterday LOL LOL But then I did because I got scared by the future track LOL

Me too Anna; bura sapna aa raha tha kal; had too many nightmares of Arshi yesterday! LOL

Join the club LOL LOL

I am trying not to think what "CAN" happen - I am just scared to see Arnie baby break down again Cry Cry

why b/down anna Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Did anyone felt bad for Nani when Anji said to Dadi that she always felt her Kami.Confused 
Nani was with her in all her times thru thick and thin still she sasy she felt her dadi's KamiAngry

That scene was not a present one ... Bada jhamela hain you see LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_Preetoyankanivedha84Nina90riyya6

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Hellooo ladies Hug

Anna! Hug

Nina
Hug

Join the club LOL LOL

Hi Anna Bitiya,Hug

I remember it was just y'day some lost in love soul was demanding middle of the road and breakdown with tears   nnn now u got a cold feet !!ShockedShockedShocked

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yankanivedha84Nina90vasirajuJRiaDoodleclarissajohnriyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index