riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Nivi: AwwwHug

Chalo just for you one more ulta faltu funda:

If Dadi scolds Khushi, Agar tum Raizada bahu ho toh uskay jaisay lagoAngry

Khushi goes upstairs changes into a Saree and comes down.

By that same logic:

Dadi scolds Anjali, Agar tum Pregnant ho toh, Pregnant toh lago, KYA YEH (Hindi translation of What theLOL)

Sooo

Can we expect Anjali to go upstairs and return with the baby bump?D'ohErmm

ROFL

ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodlevasiraju..mrinalini..tanthya

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Hellooo ladies Hug

What's the discussion!? Tongue

Anna! Hug

I didn't thin kyou'd write yesterday since there was no ASr except in the precap! Loved your words!Smile

Doodleriti4uriyya6tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Originally posted by riyya6

Hellooo ladies Hug

Hug

Hug

Wow Riyya you changed your DP to Dadi's pic! Did you like her that much Tongue LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanDoodlevasirajuclarissajohnriyya6tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by riti4u

Kostein time LOL,I just asked the same kostein in my another fav place-so experts here tell me- what proof Arnav-khushi have for their marriage- no witness,no photograph...even no pandit...if any1 questions ,can they prove that they are married...?

Nope..Only their words are there ..!!

According to the north Indian weddings can a wedding be completed without taking the  saath Pheras. Are they not important?

Anu

Anu I think it's the Sindoor or the Mangalsutra that matters not the pheras ... I mean it matters but if someone fills your maang then you have to abide by the rules 
But Doods..what is purpose of wedding then ..isnt it social affair and putting sindoor and mangalsutra are symbolical aspects... how cn arnav force her to stay as her wife if he puts sindoor on her...I dont agree with bold part...though respect your views Smile

Ritz the thing is it is not my opinion here .. I am just stating a FACT ... in our society when a boy purposefully/ accidentally does that then they are declared married ... AND THIS IS NO SYMBOLIC ... 

Symbolic mein there will be NO direct Sindoor filling but it will be INDIRECT ... 

and as far as putting sindoor and tying MS being a symbol of a married woman is concerned yeah you don't need a  wedding but the thing here is "Witness" ...where there was NONE.. hence issue can be raised by the family as there was no "PRIEST" at the temple also ... so it can be called as a "Sham" 

But I don't care wedding hua ki nehin .. all I feel is the "contract" should be out in the open just so that the PH an teach the "Moral Lessons" behind that act. 

Edited by Doodle - 07 August 2012 at 1:47am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RajPreet_Preetoppriyaa02nivedha84ZoyafanNina90lara3110vasirajuriyya6riti4utanthya

swapna08 Goldie
swapna08
swapna08

You need to register marriage to travel abroad, but if you have a wedding photo with garland and relatives then its enough to make the marriage legal

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84ZoyafanDoodleriti4uriyya6

nancynair Goldie
nancynair
nancynair

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by nancynair

Tants SmileSmile

SmileSmile
Smile

Hun,

One shud stick to what is in the script..n it clearly says that Garima is Khushi's n not Payal's...

Not at all.. There is no need for High birth..that implies that ASR  is superficial cos he gives precedence  to the status * which he does not   n nly the scar of the past made him so*

Second.. Khushi rises to high stature bec of her values, her capacity for unconditional love ,  her ability to fight for the love ..it shud be the virtues of Khushi that shud and has uplifted Khushi to the pedestal and it  shud not be the status ...Smile

No partiality for high birthon my side either ,just need story to have a twist of irony.

I am trying to look up old videos of Garima till then reserve my judgements

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6tanthya

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Did anyone felt bad for Nani when Anji said to Dadi that she always felt her Kami.Confused 
Nani was with her in all her times thru thick and thin still she sasy she felt her dadi's KamiAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90Doodleserialwatcher16lara3110--Anna--riyya6

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Originally posted by Nina90

Hellooo ladies Hug

Anna! Hug

I didn't thin kyou'd write yesterday since there was no ASr except in the precap! Loved your words!Smile

Nina
Hug

I did not think even I would write yesterday LOL LOL But then I did because I got scared by the future track LOL

ZoyafanNina90..mrinalini..tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index