riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by Doodle

Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by riti4u

Kostein time LOL,I just asked the same kostein in my another fav place-so experts here tell me- what proof Arnav-khushi have for their marriage- no witness,no photograph...even no pandit...if any1 questions ,can they prove that they are married...?

Nope..Only their words are there ..!!

According to the north Indian weddings can a wedding be completed without taking the  saath Pheras. Are they not important?

Anu

Anu I think it's the Sindoor or the Mangalsutra that matters not the pheras ... I mean it matters but if someone fills your maang then you have to abide by the rules 

Is it so?Shocked
Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodle..mrinalini..

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

If what they showed today is the firm sketch of Dadi, She definitely  will bring it up n get them wedded again..
[/QUOTE]

I thought yesterday it was pretty clear that it'll be Daadi who'll bring up the wedding...Or did I simplify it a little too much??!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Nina90riyya6tanthya

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Hellooo ladies Hug

What's the discussion!? Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84Nina90..mrinalini..vasirajuriyya6riti4u

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Originally posted by --Anna--

Hellooo ladies Hug

What's the discussion!? Tongue
Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasiraju..mrinalini..--Anna--riti4u

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by Nina90

Kostein time LOL,I just asked the same kostein in my another fav place-so experts here tell me- what proof Arnav-khushi have for their marriage- no witness,no photograph...even no pandit...if any1 questions ,can they prove that they are married...?

So if someone questions their marriage,their words can't be proof for that Tanths...Big smile

They are adults , major and  they don't require any proof unless it concerns about the assets sharing , property etc etc...

Tanths, do you tihnk Dadi will bring this up?

If what they showed today is the firm sketch of Dadi, She definitely  will bring it up n get them wedded again..

Yep Dadi might go int  the deatils abt Marriage,whos the pandit,did u guys take a 7 pheras etc etc etc and why did u elope with her,whats the need.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..riyya6

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Originally posted by Nina90

So if someone questions their marriage,their words can't be proof for that Tanths...Big smile

They are adults , major and  they don't require any proof unless it concerns about the assets sharing , property etc etc...

Tanths, do you tihnk Dadi will bring this up?

Tanths, if she doesn't accept Khushi as the Malik Bahu, why would she ask for remarriage?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..tanthya

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamNina90nivedha84Zoyafanserialwatcher16vasirajususan7--Anna--riyya6riti4u

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mpk2011

Panchajanya
...Meaning 5 people ..Meaning Arnav, Khushi, Anjali, Shyam  & The Mysterious Woman !! ..5 people whose past is  veiled by the cloaks of time..The past of Arnav/Anjali constantly alluded too but skirted ...The Past of Khushi  which supposedly is all cut and dried , above board !!...The Past of Shyam whose came from nowhere, whose whereabouts were never known, His past referred occasionally but never touched upon ...Five different people with different outlook, views,values yet intertwined by the threads of a past that will turn out to explosive if not catastrophic..will be cathartic if not Cataclysmic...

Panchajanya ...The Conch of Krishna, which was blown to declare the beginning of Kurukshetra ..Why is the Conch blown ..why was panchajanya blown  before beginning the war.. Because The conch signifies Purity , when it is blown..All the Negative vibrations are swept away by the Sound of the Conch !! ..The Conch heralds a new beginning !! The Conch or Shankh as it is called in Hindu culture literally means  Pacifying the inauspicious !!..

Panchajanya   came out of Samudra Manthan or the churning of the Sea ..Similarly Dadiji's arrival will cause the churning , the  digging out off all the treasure/past that the sea/Arnav/RM  Holds ...Today The cleansing has begun... ...The warriors are aligned ..Nani & Arnav to one side , Dadi And  Anjali on the other side... Panchajanya has been blown announcing the war ..

The sands of time has shifted, The winds of the past has begun to blow stronger sifting the sands, baring the  skeleton buried beneath the mounds of secrecy !! The Wind is Subhadra  !! Will she prove to be a Good wind or the wind that destroys  shall be seen  later but She has entered  the tightly closed citadel of  Raizada Mansions !!

Heyy  Friends,

Today is the Birthday of a sweet Girl, Lovely Girl who is shy, loving, affectionate, intelligent  and possessing a loving heart of a  little child ..Please  Join me in wishing TEJUVIJAY !!

we have another B'day  in our international Family..We celebrate the B'day of Appu/Sonshine's Son's Birthday ..Please  join me in wishing and blessing Young Sonu  who brought forth Brilliant sunshine into Appu's family!!

Hugs to u both !! Big smile

I felt the CVs pushed things with Dadi and the way she treated Khushi believing she was a servant, I know similar scenes have been shown in the past on this show but still it was upsetting to see Khushi go through this, only highlight was NK defending Khushi. NK was the star today and is truly living upto what he told Khushi about always being there for her, he is a true friend ...

Want to  Read more of  Mandy's Musings , Follow the Link ;

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3133853&TPN=19

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If d story is about 'the Touch me not' 'Daadi'... Why did u project it as a 'love story between 'goatwa n Naniji'...? I want my answers cvs... Or better, pay me the 'cable bills' n 'net charge' which i spent For your 'Daadi' show...Wink

to hell with your Show Cvs... I've stoppd watching.. Dont mind me 'posting at teek 8.30 pm tomorrow'Wink becoz becoz... 'mere paas 'Remote hai' aur 'mere pass IF user id bhi hai'...Angry

Read More of the Anguish ridden post of Cute Barun/Jachu here ;LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3133853&TPN=40

Hi Sathya,

Very beautifully written post dear. Loved the way u connected the storyline with Panchjanya. Indeed sands of time r shifting !

Hi Madhu,

Seeing u after many days , How are u ??

Thank You, Hun.. for liking the post !!Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodle..mrinalini..clarissajohn--Anna--riyya6riti4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index