Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Panchajanya !! (Page 101)

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Originally posted by Doodle

Anu I think it's the Sindoor or the Mangalsutra that matters not the pheras ... I mean it matters but if someone fills your maang then you have to abide by the rules 

Miya biwi raazi
toh
kya karegi DaadiEvil Smile

Hi Shwetha I m DivyaBig smile

But that is the problem na yeh dono raazi kab hongi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90..mrinalini..Doodleriyya6

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

DoodzHug

You are brilliant, you know that ofcourseLOL

You one reason why I really didnt enjoy the GH Track last week was cos I kept thinking is that what Malik Sr. did to Shyam's sisterBroken Heart

The way you put everything in place, wowClap

Bugggz Bunny dekh calculations fit hua so did the track ... agar galat nikla then DO NOT THROW Sandals at me LOL

Waise now all the episodes are past weaved ... it really gets difficult who plays which character in the past ... sometimes I fit in and then realize one dialogue is contradicting ... so, again had to start afresh ... 

So, now I thought no past ... just episode watch and if I write episode narrate kar dungi LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniRajPreet_PreetoNina90shivikrocksnivedha84ZoyafanJRiavasiraju..mrinalini..riyya6

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinisuhanamausamNina90shivikrocksnivedha84JRiaserialwatcher16..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by riti4u

Kostein time LOL,I just asked the same kostein in my another fav place-so experts here tell me- what proof Arnav-khushi have for their marriage- no witness,no photograph...even no pandit...if any1 questions ,can they prove that they are married...?

Nope..Only their words are there ..!!

According to the north Indian weddings can a wedding be completed without taking the  saath Pheras. Are they not important?

Anu

Anu I think it's the Sindoor or the Mangalsutra that matters not the pheras ... I mean it matters but if someone fills your maang then you have to abide by the rules 

Is it so?Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshinishivikrocks..mrinalini..riyya6tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Nina90

Kostein time LOL,I just asked the same kostein in my another fav place-so experts here tell me- what proof Arnav-khushi have for their marriage- no witness,no photograph...even no pandit...if any1 questions ,can they prove that they are married...?

So if someone questions their marriage,their words can't be proof for that Tanths...Big smile

They are adults , major and  they don't require any proof unless it concerns about the assets sharing , property etc etc...

Tanths, do you tihnk Dadi will bring this up?

If what they showed today is the firm sketch of Dadi, She definitely  will bring it up n get them wedded again..

RajPreet_Preetonivedha84Nina90..mrinalini..riyya6

mpk2011 IF-Dazzler
mpk2011
mpk2011

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutebarun

Hi friends...Tongue as there are Amazingwa people who do Amaaazingwa analysis i'm not venturing into dat.

Today, i'm an 'Angry Aatma' after watching the episode n roaming around the forum... All becoz of the 'Great Injustice' done to the Character of 'NANI JI', who is undoubtedly, the 'heartwa of d show'AngryWink

How could you do this cvs... How could you do this to 'Naaniji'? In all your 300+episods , you treat her as a 'GOAT CARRIER' n now you throw her out like this...grrrhhAngry you never gave a full episode to her n never highlighted her Emotions... And now you Bring in a 'DAADI' and dedicate an entire 'trackwa' for her n shed all the limelight on her... Not fair Cvs...Angry

director n producer, especialy Producer, being a woman, how can you do this?Angry

'Naniji' was the Character who 'shoulderd The Responsibility of the Show, when Nanaji n Mamaji went missing... Did u forget dat...Angry

or, did u forget dat, it has been, 'Nani' who singlehandedly Carried the 'goatwa' on her Shoulders' all through out 300 episods...??WinkAngry

(here, play the BG music of 'how can u do this cvs..., sad version)

Cvs, i dont knw what your storyline and pastwa is... Neither do i care? I want my 'meat wa' of 'justice' to 'Nani'.

If d story is about 'the Touch me not' 'Daadi'... Why did u project it as a 'love story between 'goatwa n Naniji'...? I want my answers cvs... Or better, pay me the 'cable bills' n 'net charge' which i spent For your 'Daadi' show...Wink

clearly, You used 'Naniji's Character to build d character of 'goatwa' n 'Daadi' n now u relegate her to background? REALLY cvs...?? If u look at the bigger picture, Naniji was popular even before your 'goatwa' was born...(thats what my forum says and i believ in them 'aankhon mein dekhke, without any proof...)

get your Facts correct Cvs... Just becoz some immature fan girls 'droool' on 'Daadi's style' that doesnt mean you can ignore 'Naniji'...

I'm giving up on the Show Cvs... Becoz I was promised "Iss Naniji ko kya naam doo' n now as a 'reward for my Loyalty, i'm getting 'DAAADI KI SAHELI'...[:X]Wink

to hell with your Show Cvs... I've stoppd watching.. Dont mind me 'posting at teek 8.30 pm tomorrow'Wink becoz becoz... 'mere paas 'Remote hai' aur 'mere pass IF user id bhi hai'...Angry

jaathe jaathe, i'm cursing you! I want to knw the Trp of 'DAADI KI SAHELI...' that wil vindicate my stand. (not dat it was any better before) bt it wil stil vindicate my standwa... Kyunki 'meine kahaa hai'... ROFL

I want Naniji to walk out of d Show... Bcoz i like throwing people out of their ' job'...Wink

(no offence to Nani or Jayashreeji...)

Agreed Jachu, can't stand so much injustice yaar. First people were asking nani to redeem herself since she was getting the limelight just by serving as the goat carrier, thats why she had to put Laxmiji down and she got lost. And now see whats happening, dadi made an entry and got an entire track dedicated to her.  Nani in the bargain lost her track and also Laxmiji !! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..vaatuhaarariyya6riti4u

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nina90

So if someone questions their marriage,their words can't be proof for that Tanths...Big smile

They are adults , major and  they don't require any proof unless it concerns about the assets sharing , property etc etc...

Tanths, do you tihnk Dadi will bring this up?

If what they showed today is the firm sketch of Dadi, She definitely  will bring it up n get them wedded again..
it could be other way round too, she not agreeing... contract over.. tell bitiya to get OUTConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anurao.66

According to the north Indian weddings can a wedding be completed without taking the  saath Pheras. Are they not important?

Anu

Exactly doods at south Indian we don't give much importance to pheras .. we do it but in different way..

mangalsutra  is the important thing for us ..don't know much about  north indian tradition ..but i heard sindoor is the most important thing ..

only ektha serials uses this sath phares for dramma LOL LOL till than i didn't know sath phera is most important thing too 

Doodle..mrinalini..--Anna--riyya6tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index